Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay. This plot has a lot.

Aliens!
They can loot like whatever you want. They are shape shifters but they cannot mimic anything on this planet for some reason. You can be anything you want but... They can only change once a day and theres always one feature thats the same about them.

Being from another planet and having great technology they can make a lot. Their only limit is finding the materials.

Humans
They have lived on this planet as the superior race for a long time. They refuse to give up that position and have made leaps with technology due to the Aliens. They are a major threat and will use what ever means they find necessary to win.

Pokemon
Having lived on the planet the longest they are still pretty feral. A lot have gained intelligence recently and now wish to take the top spot. They want the world to be like it used to. Free and wild. They are considered neutral and nether Humans or Aliens see them as a threat. They will soon find out how sorely mistaken they are.

Okay now that that's done lets get to Characters. You must choose a race. If Alien or pokemon explain subspecies. This plot started in the abandoned City known as Goldenrod. Only refugees make their home there. If you want more info ask me... I have to go now.

Here's The template!

Name:
Faction(Human,Alien,Pokemon):
Race or species:
Personality:
History:
Inventory(No super items.):

Last edited by Aldorain on Sun May 26, 2013 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:46 am

Eira blinked before replying with, "Six." The Sneasel had been about to say something else when Reena tapped her shoulder.
"Why don't you go and practice for our battle?" she suggested. The easily amused Sneasel paused for a moment, considering this idea before deeming it acceptable and wandering over to another part of the radio tower. Serena made a mental note of which direction the Sneasel went so that she could follow later if need be.

The Kirlia looked up at the Dewott.
"Sorry..." she said quietly, "She tends to amuse herself with the simplest of things..."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:05 am

Watching the Sneasel go run off, Brooks sighed slightly and turned back to the Kirlia. Yeah, he had accepted the job of watching out for anything. No, he didn't sign up to watch over some hyperactive Pokemon, and with as much stuff he was willing to put up with in a job that was pushing it.
"I noticed. So what brings you both here?" He asked the Kirlia, not as much to get to know her but mainly because he wondered why they were both staying around the area while he and the Typhlosion kept watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:10 am

"Well I can't leave them alone can I? This town is to dangerous. Eira likes to battle a lot. I'm not sure if Reena actually wants to. You don't have to battle her. I wont force you." Casity said petting the Kirlia
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:16 am

"I'm not here to battle your kids, I'm here to keep a look out for anything." Brooks stated bluntly, crossing his paws and looking at Casity. Of course, if things got too boring maybe he would do that but for now it was officially not in the job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:21 am

"I didn't bring them here so you could battle them. I mainly brought them so they don't get into any trouble." Casity said. Looking around she suddenly pulled the rifle off her back and looked down the scope.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:50 am

"Sorry, misunderstood." Brooks shrugged and grabbed his second scalchop, holding one in each hand and looking around the area. "See anything yet?" He asked Casity, prepared for whatever answer he gave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:58 am

Casity pulled the trigger. It hit a blue barrier. "What!" She said ripping off her left sleeve revealing her arm. A similar blue barrier covered her. Blue lights ran down some of the grooves in her arm. She blocked a bullet headed for her. "Get down!" She said firing two more shots.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:53 pm

Eira was safe practicing her moves elsewhere.

Meanwhile, Reena ducked, using Confusion to help keep the bullets away from Casity and Brook.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:00 pm

Brooks blinked at hearing Casity say "What?", and grabbed hold of his second scalchop, getting ready for what was coming next. Once she said to get down he ran over and crouched behind the nearest kind of cover he could find and waited for the next move, knowing he couldn't get up close easily to someone with a long range weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:10 am

The confusion helped Casity pick off the people shooting at them. An Alien ship approached. Alarms sounded as Casity hit a button. Artillery fire began on the ship as the city set up its defenses.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:30 am

"Alright, who's shooting us and what do we do now?" Brooks asked Casity in a rather calm way. He had just recently come to town and taken the job, he hadn't dealt with that kind of situation they were having before. Normally his jobs were a bit simpler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:37 am

"I actually have no idea. But this doesn't look good. They are utilizing this tech here. They failed with me. Its the only reason I'm standing here today." Casity said showing him her arm. It looked like solid metal but she could move it almost like a normal arm. The fingers where sharp. It was shiny and well polished.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:57 am

The Kirlia remained silent, continuing to use her psychic power to deflect whichever bullets she spotted from the duo who were keeping watch. She kept a close eye on Brook as Casity showed him her arm, attempting to judge his reaction to the revelation.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:59 am

"Well that wasn't in the job description." Brooks muttered as he got a good look at what Casity had on her arm. Honestly he didn't care much for it, there were more important things going on. "Think you could give me some cover?" He asked as he prepared to jump out of cover and take on their attackers at a closer distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:03 am

"Gotta get away... Gotta escape, almost there...." a lone Riolu whispered to himself as he was running towards the town. He had a scar over his left eye, and a strange brace on his left leg. The Riolu arrived at a run-down town, hoping not to get attacked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next