Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 8 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay. This plot has a lot.

Aliens!
They can loot like whatever you want. They are shape shifters but they cannot mimic anything on this planet for some reason. You can be anything you want but... They can only change once a day and theres always one feature thats the same about them.

Being from another planet and having great technology they can make a lot. Their only limit is finding the materials.

Humans
They have lived on this planet as the superior race for a long time. They refuse to give up that position and have made leaps with technology due to the Aliens. They are a major threat and will use what ever means they find necessary to win.

Pokemon
Having lived on the planet the longest they are still pretty feral. A lot have gained intelligence recently and now wish to take the top spot. They want the world to be like it used to. Free and wild. They are considered neutral and nether Humans or Aliens see them as a threat. They will soon find out how sorely mistaken they are.

Okay now that that's done lets get to Characters. You must choose a race. If Alien or pokemon explain subspecies. This plot started in the abandoned City known as Goldenrod. Only refugees make their home there. If you want more info ask me... I have to go now.

Here's The template!

Name:
Faction(Human,Alien,Pokemon):
Race or species:
Personality:
History:
Inventory(No super items.):

Last edited by Aldorain on Sun May 26, 2013 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:36 am

"Lets postpone this. We are about to meet a very important person." Casity said as the elevator went up. It stopped and opened.

The room was huge. The ceiling was at least 3 stories above. A man was long green hair was looking out the window. The Legendary pokemon Rasheram stood next to him watching for threats. He was well known around the world before the Aliens arrived. Now in his early 40s he had matured a bit. Some things never change though and he still looked like he did 20 years ago. "I'm glad you decided to come." N said looking at the group.
(I had to!)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:47 am

"N," smiled Erulissë, padding -silently as always- into the room. She flared her wings a little and dipped her head to the man in a gesture of respect, "It's been a while. How have you fared since we last spoke?"

(Just so you know, i'm gonna say that Erulissë met N roughly five years ago and they have an almost friendly relationship as Erulissë once selflessly used her healing talents to help him and his Reshiram. I haven't ironed out all the details but that's the basics. I assume they trust each other and usually have a slightly less than formal friendship.)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:53 am

"Well. Things are coming along nicely. Although that attack was a surprise. I asked them to meet me so I could thank the guard that spotted this coming. We could have lost all out our hard work had that ship remained undetected." N said petting Erulissë's muzzle. "How have you fared my dear?" He asked.
--------------
Casity smiled. She was happy he was appreciative. She set Reena down. "Don't touch anything you two." She said.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:00 am

Okay, well apparently they know each other. Great. I guess I can cut some slack. Some. Brooks decided, looking around at the room and noticing Casity put the kids down. He hoped they wouldn't cause too much trouble and listened to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:22 am

"I have been well," Erulissë replied, flicking her tail tip and glancing back to check that the two children were behaving themselves. She returned her gaze to N and continued with the topic of the recent attack.
"You should know that their teleportation technology is too dangerous for those who are injured, it being only a prototype, it's too risky. They may need help if they are to leave the area within the allotted twenty-four hour limit. I did as best as I could trying to patch up those that were hurt but healing still takes time."

Eira wandered over to a corner of the room, poking an ornament on one of the shelves. Poking it again, she knocked it a little to hard and it fell. Luckily, Serena had been watching her sister and used Confusion to quickly catch the ornament before it could shatter on the floor. As Reena placed it back on the shelf, Eira flashed the Kirlia an apologetic look.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:27 pm

"I know they need more time. But they attacked us. What to stop them from doing so again. I won't attack them.... Tell you what. If you can keep them from attacking then they can have a little more time." N said. He had a city to take care of.

Rasheram looked at the two kids. She made her presence clear and gave them a look of "Behave."

Casity looked at N. "Is there anything we can do to help with that?" She asked Erulissë.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Brooks kept an eye on the younger two pokemon, noticing their mishap with the shelf ornament and sighing slightly. His attention was brought back to the situation at hand when Casity spoke up.
"Wait, we?" He asked her, wondering if he was actually getting dragged along as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:54 pm

"Well... You do wanna help right?" Casity asked the Dewott. She thought he would want to help.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:03 am

"Yeah, I'll help if there's something in it for me. You seem to have my motives a bit messed up." Brooks responded. Of course he would be willing to help, as long as there was something for him in it. If not he could always skip town, move on and find someone else who needed something done for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:00 am

Spoiler:

Drai looked up, spotting the Aliens in the area. She ducked into the trees, not wishing to be seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:32 am

(..... Your character is denied.....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:46 pm

Casity glared at the Dewott. "Your don't value ending this war?" She asked.

N sighed. "If you want payment I can do that. Help Erulissë and I'll pay you like I do my elite guard that watch this tower." He said.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:20 am

"If it will benefit me, yeah, I value working towards ending the war. But no offense, but when the war ends I'm still going to need to be able to sustain myself and I might as well take advantage of the times." Brooks addressed to Casity, meeting her glare with a neutral, and yet slightly cold look, before turning back to N.
"Alright, well now we have a deal then." He responded to N, nodding his head, satisfied with the option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:50 am

"Good. You guys are to assist the Alien in leaving the area. After that report back and I'll have some more work." N said. He walked up to the kids and smiled. He liked young pokemon. He gave them some candy. "Be good now. I'll be watching you two while your mother is out." He said knowing Casity would ask him.

Casity sighed. "Just make sure you watch them closely. They can get a little hard to handle some times." She said looking at the Brooks and Erulissë. "Ready to go?" She asked them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8