Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

A most welcoming welcome to you all, boils and ghouls. Today, I bring you another lovely game to play. However, it is not like my previous games, found here. No no ladies and gentlemen, this will be a much darker tale. You are familiar with the term, "Zombie" yes? Those who were once alive, turned dead and back again to eat people? That's what this whole thing is going to be about. An undead RPG. I've decided to create this as I lack things to do. But let us shamble on to the actual game.

So, as stated, this a zombie game. It plays just like my other game, post by post. I cannot release too many details, as it would spoil some parts of the game. You will be a (most likely temporary) survivor of the apocalypse. Scavenging for supplies, forms of defense against the dead, other survivors, and all in all salvation. This will not be an easy task by any stretch of the imagination, and you will most likely die a few times. Now, you don't get booted out of the topic for dying, as it will most likely be very common. Instead, each and every time you die, you create a new character. These characters don't differ a whole lot, as you have minor influence on what your character may be. You could say your character was a cop before the zombie outbreak, but elephant people from Mars are shunned upon.

Now, in the pursuit of keeping things brief, let us begin playing the game, alright? You may begin with viewing your current surroundings. But remember those few who dare brave this tale. You are never alone.

((If you have any questions or suggestions, do say so! Thanks for playing.))
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:34 pm

"Orly? Lemme just go check that," replied Clara heading back out of the store. She hopped into the car and explained to the others that the dude wanted to trade the fuel for a police radio. She also asked their opinions on the deal.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Ant) You do have to dump a knife and three cans of food for it to be just the right weight. You lure a zombie into your house and gut him again. However, you seem to have caught the attention of a couple more angry corpses. They bang on your front door, where they watched you drag the body in.

Jayers) You go back to find Tyrone speaking on the police radio. You ask him if you can take it. He says, "Look, Clara. I'm talking about some very serious business to some very important people. We need this radio, whether we push this car or not. End of story." He goes back to whispering in the radio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:51 am

Once I'm done smearing myself, I'll leave through a window that ISN'T high up (assuming that the zeds haven't decided to bang on those, too.) Of course, I'll make note of any zombies nearby and avoid them, just in case they decide that I'd make a tasty snack even with my perfume.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:54 am

Ant) You escape through the bathroom window, and into the safety of a different backyard. Where would you like to try to travel to next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:32 am

I think I'll check out the gas station. I'm pretty sure that at least one person will try to loot it, and I might be able to join up with him/her.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:18 pm

Clara waved her arms in the air, "Fiiine. I'll go look somewhere else for some fuel."

> Look around at what other places there were here.
> Visit the one most likely to get fuel from.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Ant) You walk through the backyard of the homes, heading your way to the gas station and stabbing stragglers as you go along. Eventually, you make it to the gas station. You climb up a treehouse to get a good vantage point of the station.

The station is in critical condition. A fire rages where the gas should be whether it was from "natural" causes, as a flaming car wreck into a gas tank naturally causes an explosion, or sabotage. A huge pile up of cars is also present, abandoned from their drivers. You could still attempt to enter the gas station, I guess. You'd have to get past all the dead attracted by the fire.

Jayers) The grocery store looks like a good idea, but a vast amount of cars blocks the entry way as it is bustling with people. The best option other than the general store would be the police station, as it is rarely blocked by cars. Not even the cop automobiles are present, most likely off on duty to deal with whatever is going on.

Last edited by Wistuffly on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:36 am

"So how about we search for gas at the police station? Surely they'll have some spare cans there?" suggested Clara as an alternative for trading their police radio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:20 am

Hell no. I'm not going for the gas station now!
I'll look for an abandoned car that is in an open enough area that I can drive away from the pileup.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Jayers) "Uh, alright. Just try not to let them know we stole a cop car, yeah?" Tyrone says.

You walk to the police station. It is barely boarded up, and you easily slid through the gaps between the wooden planks. You are now in the police station's lobby.

Directory:
Front, Front Desk
Left, Prison Cells
Right, Offices and Storage

Ant) The only car you can find that isn't caught in the fray would be selectively driveable backwards, deeper to where the horde came from. Would you like to travel from the treehouse to the car?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:02 am

I'm in a treehouse? I thought I was just up a tree.
I'll scour the treehouse first.
And after that, no, I won't. I'll look for any humans holed up somewhere from this vantage point.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:43 pm

> Go right, into the storage area.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:28 am

Ant) I clearly stated treehouse the first and in no way made a typo. You find some crayons in the treehouse. You see no people persons.

Jayers) As you enter the right hall, another directory pops up on the screen.

Directory:
Door 1, Detective Wing
Door 2, Briefing
Door 3, Interrogation
Door 4, Armory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:51 am

I shouldn't stay up here for too long. I think I'll start going towards the river (which exists, according to the post in which you told me my ultimate destinations).
Again, before I do that, though, I should ensure that my blood cover remains bloody. And that no blood gets into my mouth/eyes/any open wounds I have.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:20 pm

Ant) The usual blood makeover is accomplished with a zombie you previously stabbed in the backyard. You exit the treehouse, and find a safe path to the river. Until something interesting happens.

As you are walking in the yards of people, you can hear quite sobbing in one of the houses. You peer over the backyard fence, and see a woman lying in the grass. A dead zombie lies at her feet, a screwdriver jabbed in its skull. The woman has something in her arms. A child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next