Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 11 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

A most welcoming welcome to you all, boils and ghouls. Today, I bring you another lovely game to play. However, it is not like my previous games, found here. No no ladies and gentlemen, this will be a much darker tale. You are familiar with the term, "Zombie" yes? Those who were once alive, turned dead and back again to eat people? That's what this whole thing is going to be about. An undead RPG. I've decided to create this as I lack things to do. But let us shamble on to the actual game.

So, as stated, this a zombie game. It plays just like my other game, post by post. I cannot release too many details, as it would spoil some parts of the game. You will be a (most likely temporary) survivor of the apocalypse. Scavenging for supplies, forms of defense against the dead, other survivors, and all in all salvation. This will not be an easy task by any stretch of the imagination, and you will most likely die a few times. Now, you don't get booted out of the topic for dying, as it will most likely be very common. Instead, each and every time you die, you create a new character. These characters don't differ a whole lot, as you have minor influence on what your character may be. You could say your character was a cop before the zombie outbreak, but elephant people from Mars are shunned upon.

Now, in the pursuit of keeping things brief, let us begin playing the game, alright? You may begin with viewing your current surroundings. But remember those few who dare brave this tale. You are never alone.

((If you have any questions or suggestions, do say so! Thanks for playing.))
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:53 am

> Grocery Store first. It's kinda closer.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:14 am

Rooftops?
No, bad idea, BAD IDEA. That would mean being confined with a bunch of zeds while trying to get up to the roof. I'll try to find a zombie that is relatively isolated, stab and kill it, then smear myself with its blood (being careful to avoid putting it in my mouth and eyes). It worked in the walking dead, maybe it'll work here!
Should any zed get too close for comfort before I'm done, though (say, five meters?), or if no such zombie exists, I'll abandon my task and run like hell in a random direction where there are no zombies so that I can find a place to think carefully.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:49 am

Jayers) You walk over to the General Store. The basic structure is made of brick, with white wooden supports. Glass windows allow you to peak into the store. You can see an array of shelves holding things like snack foods, sports drinks, and frozen goods. You can see a cashier in the back of the room, behind the counter in which you purchase items. You could easily enter the store. Do you do so?

Ant) You stab the following zombie, nearly being bitten in the neck, and drag her into an alley way. I'm also calling them zombie now because saying dead people over and over again has become lame. Anyways, you start by hacking off the poor girl's head as you work better without being watched. You move onto the actual blood and guts. It's quite disgusting, seeing as you've only opened up hunted animals and not people. Rick & Glen didn't have to deal with real human insides, because this is real blood and guts and not at all letters on a screen.

In short, you've successfully covered yourself in zombie guts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Test this out by looking around for a lone zombie (and making sure that there aren't too many zombies too near it) and going near it, obviously holding my knife should anything go wrong. If it walks toward me, I shall strafe to the left (after making sure that no zombies are to the left or behind me, ofc. If there are zombies behind me/to the left, I'll just stab it). If it continues to follow me, or if it lunges at me, I'll assume that it was a failure and kill it with fire my ossimsoss knife.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:37 pm

> Enter store.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:06 am

Ant) You head back into the train station, and find one of the mooks lying around. You walk over, kick him a bit, and confirm that it is unresponsive. Your cosstume is a success!

Jayers) You waltz into the store. Would you like to browse the shelves, or talk directly to the man behind the counter? If you do choose to speak, please specify the topic.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:19 am

> Browse the shelves for a short while.
> Speak to the man without picking out anything;

"You got anything we can use for fuel?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:02 am

Alright, NOW I walk home. I have to be careful not to go near areas that are TOO crowded, or go too near to zombies just in case the costume stops working, and I'll be sure to smear some more guts on me whenever I suspect the costume to start to reek less.
A tactic I'd use in case zombies have crowded an area and there's nothing else around: I'd plan for two areas: Point A and B. Both areas would obscure me from view, and both areas would be fairly easily accessible. Firstly, I'd hide at point A and scream at the top of my lungs in order to attract zombies. Immediately, I'd rush to Point B and hide there until zombies have crowded around Point A instead (seeing as they have no reason to chase me, considering that I'm a 'fellow zombeh'), giving me space to go past them.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:08 am

Jayers) The cashier eyes you up and silently laughs to himself. "The gas went real quick like when this whole thing happened. Alls I've got is reserves, which ain't for selling. Not with money, anyways." The cashier pulls out a magazine and begins reading it.

Ant) ((TL;DR I'm kidding, I'm actually pretty glad you're putting effort into this. Or you have a notebook of zombie escape plans. Either way))

You do things the smart way and try not to go straight through the horde. You luckily don't encounter any areas where you would have to use such screaming tactic. You safely make it to your suburban home, plenty of zombies watch you enter the home, but they don't seem to mind at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:51 am

I would like to note the state of my home (was it ransacked? are there zombies?), as well as what is currently there (primarily supplies such as food and trail mix (I'm a HUNTER (at least as a hobby), hunters have to have trail mix, right?), but other items such as furniture and potential weapons as well.)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:18 am

"What would you want for it then??" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:38 am

Ant) Your home is how you left it, rather untouched. None of the dead have wandered in, so it is you and you alone. A couple zeds pass by the window, not seeing you as they stroll by.  Would you like to do something in your house?

Jayers) "Nothin' you could possibly have, girly. No way you've got a police radio."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:04 am

My knife isn't going to last long, seeing as it's made of metal and can rust from the blood. Therefore, I'll gather a few more knives and put them in my bag, along with one blunt weapon (a cricket bat, perhaps?). I'll pack a lighter as well, along with a box of matches just in case. Then, I'm going to get some extra ammo for my gun (because what kind of person brings ALL of his ammunition to a hunting trip?). I'll also get some canned food and trail mix.
Finally, as an afterthought, I'll grab my old portable CD player with earphones, three albums (Avenged sevenfold, A day to remember and Breaking Benjamin), and a pack of batteries.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:28 pm

You grab all that stuff and stash it in a dufflebag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:55 pm

I'll check its weight and decide whether it's too heavy to carry on a fairly long excursion or just right. If it's actually LIGHT, I'll add some more stuff. If it's too heavy, I'll remove a few knives and a bit of canned food.
Finally, when that's all done, I'll leave the house (my trusty knife and rifle in hand), find a lone zombie again and rinse myself with its blood. I don't want to run the risk of having the smell weaken, y'know?
Again, I avoid getting any in my mouth or eyes or any open wounds I may or may not have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next