Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 13 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

A most welcoming welcome to you all, boils and ghouls. Today, I bring you another lovely game to play. However, it is not like my previous games, found here. No no ladies and gentlemen, this will be a much darker tale. You are familiar with the term, "Zombie" yes? Those who were once alive, turned dead and back again to eat people? That's what this whole thing is going to be about. An undead RPG. I've decided to create this as I lack things to do. But let us shamble on to the actual game.

So, as stated, this a zombie game. It plays just like my other game, post by post. I cannot release too many details, as it would spoil some parts of the game. You will be a (most likely temporary) survivor of the apocalypse. Scavenging for supplies, forms of defense against the dead, other survivors, and all in all salvation. This will not be an easy task by any stretch of the imagination, and you will most likely die a few times. Now, you don't get booted out of the topic for dying, as it will most likely be very common. Instead, each and every time you die, you create a new character. These characters don't differ a whole lot, as you have minor influence on what your character may be. You could say your character was a cop before the zombie outbreak, but elephant people from Mars are shunned upon.

Now, in the pursuit of keeping things brief, let us begin playing the game, alright? You may begin with viewing your current surroundings. But remember those few who dare brave this tale. You are never alone.

((If you have any questions or suggestions, do say so! Thanks for playing.))
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:46 am

Scan the area for any more zombies, while trying to keep out of sight (I don't think she'll take kindly to someone coated in zombie guts, after all)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:21 am

> Head through door 4 to the armory.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Ant) Well, it looks all clea- HOLY COW A ZOMBIoh you stabbed it. And again. Ant. Ant, the zombie is dead. Ant stop stabbing the zombie. Ant. Stahp. Ant. Please.

The coast is now clear. You continue looking at her from a peephole in the wooden fence.

Jayers) You enter the arm- HOLY COW A ZOMBIE. The zombie turns around to see you trying to enter the armory, and starts to trudge towards you outstretched. I would suggest either fight or flight.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:56 am

I kinda hoped that would happen, Clara's gone with no info for long enough xD

> HOLY COW A ZOMBIE - RUN FOR YOUR LIFE BECAUSE THIS SHIT IS CREEPY.
> Attempt to return to the car quietly and sneakily.
> Ask for the others' help in procuring fuel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:16 am

After making sure that the coast is still clear (after all, if there's one, there may be more), I'll ask "Hey! Are you alright?" I'll try to stay hidden so that she doesn't see me for now.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Jayers) You scamper out of the armory, slamming the door behind you. You then proceed to shimmy out from behind the wooden planks, and get back to the car. Nobody is around the police car and it has been left locked.

Ant) No answer. The sobbing becomes louder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:07 am

Oh Christ, maybe she's a witch.
 Is there a tree or something that I can climb up, and a piece of paper/pen that I can write on and make a paper airplane?
 If so, I'm gonna climb up a tree and throw a paper plane at her that says, "So are you a witch or in mourning or what? I'd feel like an idiot if the latter was true, but left for dead has told me to always beware the crying ones."
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:15 am

Ant) Pills? Ant Airlines takes off, twirling in the wind, and bouncing off of her head. Her noggin tilts to the side a bit. It seems as she is dead, and the child is the source of the crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:53 am

Fudge.
Alright, I guess I'll leave them alone and move on. Call me heartless, but I have no idea how to take care of a baby. If I took it, there would be too many risks - getting bitten by it, being distracted, etc., etc., etc.
So, I'll continue on towards the river. Carefully.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:40 pm

"Goddamn it," whispers Clara. If only she knew how to pick locks.

> Cautiously search the area for companions.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Ant) You leave the child behind in it's soon to be zombie mother's arms.

You finally have the river in sight. All the boats and things are long gone or destroyed. A couple zombies linger about, nothing too serious that you couldn't handle with some stealthy stealth. Plans of action?

Jayers) You can't find anyone in the town. However, in the distance on the road, you can see plenty of people running away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:37 pm

While I COULD kill every zombie here, what would be the point? Well, safety, obviously, but is the risk worth the action?
 No, I say. After making sure that my coat of blood is still fresh, I'll scan the river itself. Are there any floating zombies or anything?
 This isn't just for the sake of it; if I see a zombie actually swimming, it's entirely possible that they've got some instinct of their old life, which could prove deadly to me if I don't know about it before hand.
 Next, I'll look for survivors. I'm sure SOMEBODY came here looking for a boat, at the very least, and not ALL of them could have died. Could they?
 Needless to say, I do this all with a hand to my knife and a gun in an easily accessible area.

(In hindsight, I really should have brought some binoculars. I'm sure I owned some. Aw well, no use dwelling in the past.)
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:56 am

Ant) Actual people? No. Signs of people? Yes. On the coast of the river, you can see two zombies eating at a human being. Some sort of pole or stick is in his hands, but you can't make it out from here. There are also about four zombie following the flow of the river down the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:21 am

Follow them, but keep my distance and keep watch of anything, human or otherwise; if they decide to shoot the zeds, I don't want to be caught in the crossfire.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:03 am

Ant) You follow the zeds to a much larger pile of zeds. But, they seem to have lead you to what you're looking for. The massive horde, 200 you guess, piles up around a liquor store. A vast majority of them is being burned from the effect of the molotovs bombarding them. Gunshots and screams ring out as the battle rages on. Action?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next