Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Kim nodded. "Year Aqua Dragoon sounds awesome!" Kim said opening the guild doors. She looked around at all the pictures and nice looking stuff. "Wow! Its like a mansion!" She said smiling.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:47 am

Kishi smiled then burst out laughing "oh I'm sorry it's just I can't picture that" she instantly regretted laughing she didn't want to make her friend upset, but she still thought it was funny, trying to change the subject "so what about you Kim?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:50 pm

"They used you as a ball... Thats a little funny." Kim said with a small chuckle. "I have nothing special. I was born and raised in Rainfront town and I decided to join the guild because I wanted to make some friends." Kim said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:46 pm

"I wanted to join so I can explore new places" Winnie said. She took out her sketchbook and showed Kim and Kishi her drawings of herself as an explorer, "that's me" she said. And now she hopes to make those dreams a reality with her new friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:49 pm

"Wow that's good, better than I could do..." Said Kishi. She enjoyed getting to know her friends and the more she knew the better. "Maybe you could teach me!" She said happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:57 am

"Wow! Awesome picture! Think you can draw me like that?" Kim asked. She smiled. The mood changed fast and it was a good change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:06 am

"Thank you, and sure" she replied with a smile on her face, she would be more than happy to make her friends some drawings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:20 pm

"Lets go see the guild master now. I wanna make this team official." Kim said leading the way deeper into the guild. She looked for someone who could show them around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:48 am

"Wait" Kishi said just realizing something. "Maybe we should train first, I mean do we realy have any training to he ready, what if the guild master won't accept us until we've trained for a bit" she also wanted to test her limits and see if she was actualy ready for this. "We could go to the dojo or Pecha Forrest!, we could train there, maybe spar a bit?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:47 pm

"Hmmmmm. I guess you make a point. We should get to know our strengths and weaknesses as well." Kim said. She was eager to start their team but seeing if they could battle would be very necessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:51 pm

"So to the dojo or the forest" Kishi said smiling, she was shaking with anticipation to test her and her partners' strength. She couldn't wait to see how strong her partners were, and how much they would need to train.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:25 am

"I think we should try battling in the forest" Winnie said, since the dojo demands a fee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:28 am

(Ill go make the post now) "Okay let's go!" Kishi cried happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3