Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Kim nodded. "Year Aqua Dragoon sounds awesome!" Kim said opening the guild doors. She looked around at all the pictures and nice looking stuff. "Wow! Its like a mansion!" She said smiling.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:24 am

"Yea. And hey I'm sure you will remember your past soon. Just give it time." Kim said patting her pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:29 am

Kishi smiled " I guess it's a matter of opinion because since the accident I've only met two Pokémon who don't think I'm a wreck" she said sighing her head still hurt but it wasn't as sharp. Then she thought of something, what if this happened during an adventure she would be dead weight and slow her friends down, she than began to feel as if she'd drug her friends into a horrid situation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:36 am

"Everything will turn out fine Kishi, we will always be here for you no matter what" she said as she smiled and gave Kishi a hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:45 am

Kishi smiled but still felt a bit unconfident she didn't want to be on the sidelines or even worse a hindrance to her friends, she would resolve to control the flashes and get stronger, she was going to say something but her head throbbed even more intensely and she passed out and to her dismay a memory started to play in her head one that she already remembered and haunted her to this day. She saw it through here eyes but had no control. She looked over the cliff and saw it was extremely steep, she then watched the sunset for a while. When she stood back up she lost her footing and fell and then hit the sand head first, then nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:21 am

"This is going to be hard if it happens a lot while we explore. But we have to push her though it. I know she's a good pokemon and I want to see her happy." Kim said. She was a little more serious which was rare for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:29 am

Kishi stirred and then woke up, shaking and saw her friends "hey, I'm sorry I don't usually pass out when this happens" she said extremely embarrassed. She stood up, "I caused a scene didn't I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:32 am

"But how can we help?" Winnie asked Kim, feeling like she was no help at all in this kind of situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:47 am

Kishi looked at Winnie "I didn't embarrass you did I?" She didn't want to make her friends feel uncomfortable around her, she couldn't blow what may be her only chance at friendship she had done it before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:53 am

"Your fine. Not many pokemon are around right now. But is there any way we can help you?" Kim asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:00 am

"I'm not sure i mean it's a bit unpredictable and I usually don't black out I think I'll be alright" she said. Kishi couldn't believe that just a week ago she was a lonely little nobody, but know she has friends who not only cared about her, but worried for her, and she was going to return the favor ten fold or at least try to, and be a good team member. She didn't notice but tears of joy were streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:04 am

"Are you?... Crying?" Kim asked. She was worried she had said something wrong now. She didn't like hurting others feelings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:15 am

Kishi looked and saw that she was crying, extremely flustered she said "oh it's okay I don't know where that came from" she was looking more embarrassing by the second. She felt like this was a clown for everyone to see. She shook it off than haves confident smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:28 am

Winnie had a sad look on her face, she didn't like to see her friends cry, "Maybe we should ask the Guildmaster for help" she said, since she assumed the Guilmaster must be very wise in these matters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:34 am

"Maybe!" Kishi was extremely exited now, she would finally have relief from the headaches. And afterwards she would be able to go on adventures with her friends, and help others in need. She smiled at her friends even though they technically are new friends it felt as if they've gone far then Kishi said "hey you've heard about me now tell me about you guys".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:43 am

"I used to be a circus performer, well, my job was actually to be the ball the Sealeo performed with." she laughed as she remembered this.

Last edited by TheCircusEffect on Sun May 19, 2013 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next