Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The gift of adventure starts to unravel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peach

Poké : 1060

The gift of adventure starts to unravel Empty
PostSubject: The gift of adventure starts to unravel   The gift of adventure starts to unravel EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:30 am

The Delibird had been wandering the Guild's HQ for quite a while. He got lost time and again despite how simple it is to navigate. To be fair, his mind was constantly distracted by the design of the place. The paintings of some great Pokemon, the Cafe, that serves ice cream, the size of the place, it was all just great. Eventually, Nick was able to gather an attention span well enough to find his way to the Guildmaster's room. After a short moment to gather his confidence and prepare himself, Nick knocked on the door, hoping someone was there to answer.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: The gift of adventure starts to unravel   The gift of adventure starts to unravel EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Faye looked up as a knock came from the other side on her door. "My, I wonder who that could be? I'm not expecting any company today to my knowledge..." She said to herself thoughtfully. She got up and wandered over to the door and opened it.

"Well hello there!"
Back to top Go down
Peach

PostSubject: Re: The gift of adventure starts to unravel   The gift of adventure starts to unravel EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:04 pm

Nick, adjusting his goggles looks up to the Maganium. He's a bit unerved. Sure, Faye didn't look too frightening, but she -was- the guildmaster, and probably for a reason. The Delibird was once more able to gather his misplaced courage and spoke to the grass type Pokemon. "Umm... hello ma'am. I was wondering if maybe, I could join your guild." He said a little shyly. That was all he could think to say. Luckily, he got his message across.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The gift of adventure starts to unravel   The gift of adventure starts to unravel EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:19 pm

"Why of course! No need to be shy; we're all friends here!" Faye smiled happily. She invited Nick in and grabbed her log book, flipping it open to a new page and writing a few things down. "...Alrighty; now I just need you to provide me with a name and team name. You don't have to necessarily make a team right off the bat, it's just for later use." Faye mused.
Back to top Go down
Peach

PostSubject: Re: The gift of adventure starts to unravel   The gift of adventure starts to unravel EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Nick smiled sweetly to Faye. She was very nice. It helped Nicholas to calm down quite a lot. He walked into the room and was asked for a team name and his name. "Well, my name's Nicholas. I don't know a team name. Hmmmmmmmm..." The Delibird thought hard before an idea struck him. "OH! I KNOW! How about Flurry?" He asked with a hopeful and excited smile.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The gift of adventure starts to unravel   The gift of adventure starts to unravel EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:24 pm

"That sounds wonderful!" Faye smiled as she scribbled down the information in her log book.
"Well, Nicholas of Team Flurry; you are now a part of this guild! Congratulations and good luck!" the Meganium exclaimed. She grabbed a piece of blank paper on her desk and wrote some things on it, then handed it to Nick. "Here's your room assignment, and also here's a badge and a treasure bag." she said, handing all the things over to the Delibird carefully. "And once again, I wish you lots of good luck in your adventures!"
Back to top Go down
Peach

PostSubject: Re: The gift of adventure starts to unravel   The gift of adventure starts to unravel EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:16 am

The bird had a large smile across his beak. He was just filled with energy waiting to burst out. "Really?!" He took the presented items with glee. "Thank you! I'll do my best." With a nod of his head, Nick ran off to explore his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The gift of adventure starts to unravel   The gift of adventure starts to unravel Empty

Back to top Go down

The gift of adventure starts to unravel
Page 1 of 1