Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Everything happens for a reason... (Done)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Everything happens for a reason... (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Reo the Cyndaquil was lost, in more ways than one, and not sure what to do anymore. He was trying to get stronger, yet nothing worked. He hated his life, though he had an amazing power. Reo hated that power. He hated being psychic. Maybe if he wasn't a Cyndaquil , maybe he would be less timid, less weak, less depressed.
The perfect place to train seemed to be at Furnace Peak, yet he was too weak to fight any of the pokémon he had encountered. All he could do was run, escape, hide. By this time, Reo was incredibly weakened and could run no longer. All he could do was wait for his time to come.
"Why, why must i be so weak, why must i be cursed with psychic abilities, why does the world hate me..." Reo whimpered, on the verge of tears. He had waited for his pursuers to find him, and it seemed safe. When he tried to stand up, his legs gave out, and he blacked out from exhaustion...

Last edited by RioluOmega on Sun May 19, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:51 pm

{{NOTE: Sorren THINKS Reo is wild.}}
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sorren had accidentally wandered into a High level dungeon, and all he could do was run. What's more he was in a volcano! He was flipping out. He ran and ran and tripped and fell.

"OOF!" Sorren exclaimed. "What did I hit?" He then noticed he had tripped over a cyndaquil. Crud. He Scampered over to the other side of the room. He had probably waked the wild pokemon. And he didn't know if he could take it.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:00 pm

"... W-what...? Wh-who are you?" Reo spoke extremely quietly, due to his injuries and fatigue.
When he saw that it was a torchic, he was confused. Torchic were supposed to appear here, right?
So,why did it not attack him? Reo tried limping away, but was to exhausted and weak to. He fell down and tried to stay awake, all he could do was to simply wait to see what this pokémon would do.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:09 pm

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! AAAAAHHHH!! AHH!? wait? you aren't wild?" Sorren asked, after screaming some when the pokemon awoke. Then he noticed the limping. "Woah, are you ok? I wish I had something to help, but no hands and no bag."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:17 pm

"N-no, i'm not wild, just very weak, and shouldn't have gone here... I'm weaker that other cyndquils, but i'n trying to fix that by getting to the guild, but now look at me...." Reo had trouble talking and was in intense pain. Nothing as bad as on THAT DAY.
"Sorry for scaring you, usually i'm the on that gets jumped, now i only have my pecha scarf left..." Reo said, sounding very sad... "Least they didn't steal it yet"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:43 pm

"I shouldn't be here myself. But I thought if i crossed over this mountain it would get me to where i'm going faster. Turns out it wasn't just a mountain. I should've seen the signs, i've been in enough dungeons to know. Anyway there are two ways out of this, If you want to keep your scarf you are going to have to conquer this dungeon, if you can part with it, all we need to do is get knocked out. I don't know about you, but even If I shouldn't be here, I'm not giving up." Sorren said. "My name Is Sorren."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:53 pm

"My name is Reo, and w-well, I won't give up either! I kinda have a pecha berry allergy, and this scarf was from my mom, so I can't and won't lose it!" Reo sounded much more determined than ever, but was incredibly scared, almost shaking...
"Also, iv'e been looking for TMs around this area so i have more than 2 attacks."
If you find a pecha berry, be careful, cause I can't get anywhere near it, just being around it makes me pass out."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:58 pm

"I highly doubt there would be any berries growing on a volcano. then again it is a MYSTERY dungeon. I'll be careful." Sorren said. He heard a rock move behind him. "Trouble. Oharceauswhatcoulditbe!"

This dice is not existing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Their attacker made itself known, it was a Seviper! "NO! NOT YOU AGAIN!" Reo shouted, while the flames on his back were burning brighter than they normally do. His rage was building, and he was gonna explode! The Seviper was gonna swing at them both with a poison tail! Reo was hit, but was protected from poison. "ALL RIGHT, NOW YOU ASKED FOR IT!" Reo released all his anger and his remaining strength into one attack! His eves became a dark blue and he scream out! "EXTRASENSORY!" The area exploded, and when the air cleared out, the Seviper sustained a large sum of damage, but Reo was on the floor, out cold!
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:45 pm

"AH!!!" Sorren screamed. He did not expect that. Why did he have to be the responsible one? He was just as scared if not more then the Cyndaquil that just fainted. Either way He had to fight. Got to keep an eye on that bladed tail.

Sorren growled. He ran up to the seviper and Used scratch, Dodged an Iron tail. and jumped back. This was way out of his leage. If he had help he might make it. but even one pokemon was becoming a problem. However... He had to protect Reo.

The seviper attacked with another iron tail, this one knocking Sorren back. He regained his composure just as the seviper got a poison fang ready, Instead of moving, sorren stayed still, waited and stuck his foot straight down the Snakes throat using scratch. He was lucky that He didn't get poisoned. The seviper went down.

Sorren sighed, he went over to Reo and nudged him with his foot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:04 pm

"Hey, sorry I passed out, seems i had less left than expected..." Reo sighed, feeling guilty.
"I'm feeling better now though, so let's get out of here." It seemed relieving and scary at the same time that someone knew he was psychic... something he did NOT want to get out, but here he was... "Uh h-hey, is it bad that i'm a psychic? Reo said with fear. Before he was 13, his psychic powers were uncontrollable and extremely dangerous. "I hurt other pokémon by accident and I don't want to do that again..." Reo cried as he walked ahead and tripped on an item!
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:15 pm

"Would you look at that, I guess that berries Do grow up here." Sorren said, looking at the sitrus berry. "Tuck that under your scarf, we're going to need it if we want to beat this doungeon." {Sorry, but I don't feel justified giving you a TM for a re-roll}
"I honestly think your psychic power is cool, If you can keep it under control. If you want to be stronger like I do, then Having that sort of power is a good thing." Sorren said. He looked around the barren landscape then spotted a peculiar rock formation.

"There are the 'stairs'! make sure to stay close when we go through, If we don't we'll get separated."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:20 pm

(Got it, figured that, so it's very fair) "Ok, let's go!" Reo exclaimed. "Oh no... they're back!"
Reo looked very fearful, and started running, hoping for Sorren to follow.
After a while, Reo looked back and didn't see Sorren!
"Oh no, I'm alone..."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:31 pm

"I TOLD YOU TO STICK- together?" Sorren said. He had ran after Reo but when he got to the 'stairs' he must have been to far apart. They were on the same 'Floor' so they could find each other again, but there was one problem. The exit out of the room was blocked by a stream of lava. The good news, his side of the room had the stairs. the bad news, That meant reo would have to find a way across. if he ever got there.

"REO!?" Sorren yelled hoping to get his attention. He then heard a pokemon's growl in the distance. He hoped reo could handle it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:02 pm

"Oh man, i think i lost them, but-" Reo's thought was cut short when a Gibble shot a dragon rage at him! It was a direct hit, and a painful one at that! Reo shot a nasty leer at the gible, stunning it for a moment and giving Reo just the chance he needed!
Reo ran as fast as he could. "Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap" Reo thought as he ran away from impending doom! "Too weak to fight back..." Reo muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything happens for a reason... (Done)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next