Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Everything happens for a reason... (Done)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Reo the Cyndaquil was lost, in more ways than one, and not sure what to do anymore. He was trying to get stronger, yet nothing worked. He hated his life, though he had an amazing power. Reo hated that power. He hated being psychic. Maybe if he wasn't a Cyndaquil , maybe he would be less timid, less weak, less depressed.
The perfect place to train seemed to be at Furnace Peak, yet he was too weak to fight any of the pokémon he had encountered. All he could do was run, escape, hide. By this time, Reo was incredibly weakened and could run no longer. All he could do was wait for his time to come.
"Why, why must i be so weak, why must i be cursed with psychic abilities, why does the world hate me..." Reo whimpered, on the verge of tears. He had waited for his pursuers to find him, and it seemed safe. When he tried to stand up, his legs gave out, and he blacked out from exhaustion...

Last edited by RioluOmega on Sun May 19, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:41 am

"Well at least your parents weren't Murdered. I'm surprised no one picked up on it the first time i said it. Ever since they died I've been traveling dungeons to get stronger. It's been rough, especially when there is so much in this world to be afraid of." Sorren said. he could talk about his past, as long as no one asked the details.

"Here we go again"

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:55 am

"Yeah...right." He didn't want to tell them that his parents were murdered as well, it would just send this place spiraling to depression. "C'mon guys, let's ju-" He was interrupted by a loud his and a growl. "HEY YOU!" the hiss voice called, "What'ssss the big idea?! Knocking out my dad leaving hisssss body there!!" Crash turned towards the sound and saw a baby Ekans, and apparently his friend, a Vulpix. "You guys can't beat us at the same time!" the vulpix called. Crash turned to his friends, "The stairs are right behind them...should we do this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:06 am

"Well, I don't feel like it's the right thing to do, but they are blocking the way and being bratty, so..." Reo didn't finish his sentence because he was tackled by a shuckle with red eyes. Wondering what shot at him and crashed into the wall, he looked behind himself and was surprised to see a Shuckle. "No wonder it didn't hurt" Reo thought.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:10 pm

"Your dad attacked us. We acted in self defence. However I don't think you want to argue about it. You probably want to beat us to a pulp." Sorren said. "I will warn you once and only once. You WILL NOT WIN."

Sorren got an iron tail as an answer. He blocked it with the treasure box.

"Thing about these treasure boxes is they don't break easy." Sorren growled.

He jumped up and scratched the Ekens twice. The vulpix Hit him with a flamethrower, He got burned a bit, but he was mostly ok. The shuckle used rollout and started spinning around like a top. Sorren blocked with his box, but The Shuckle started ricocheting against the walls.

Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:50 pm

Crash waited for his moment, then jumped up, catching the shuckle mid-air. They fell to the ground, with the shuckle still rolling. "Take care of those two, I'll take care of this shuckle!" he kicked it into the ceiling, then used Hi Jump Kick to smash it into the ceiling further, getting it stuck. He held onto it, "Tell your little friends there to back off, we just want to get out of here, alright?" The Shuckle stuck it's head out and tackled him to the ground, then dislodged itself, "You're the ones who should back off, hoolagins!" he started bouncing everywhere, with Crash trying to trap it and stop it from moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:04 pm

"All right, I got the Ekans!" Reo went charging towards the Ekans with a tackle, knocking it almost off a ledge, with it holding on by its jaw. As Reo walked away, the Ekans got up and hit Reo into the air with a poison tail! Reo used leer on the Ekans, stunning it so it was wide open. Reo then crashed full force into it with a tackle! The Ekans floped over, defeated. Reo winced in pain from the poison that had been affecting him.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:31 pm

"You can throw flames huh? well i'm a bit slow on the uptake, but i make up for it in creativity." Sorren said. The Vulpix launched a Will 'o wisp at soren, A system of kicks to rocks intercepted the blue flames. Several swift kicks launched pebbles at the vulpix, distracting it for a spin kick scratch.

The vulpix retaliated with a flamethrower. Sorren was engulfed in flames. The eyes of the fox pokemon widened. sorren was right in front of it.

"One thing i've learned, is that some attacks require your mouth to be open!" Sorren said, Kicking straight through the flame into the mouth and scratching the throat. Instant K.O.

"Ugh... I hate doing that." Sorren said, He was burned pretty badly, and he had to take a rest.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Crash was holding down the Shuckle, it was still spinning like a buzzsaw, scratching his arms, "Guys, help me hold this thing do-" he was pushed off and fell over. "YOU HURT THEM, I WILL RIP YOU TO SHREDS!!" the Shuckle began bouncing around faster, almost like a blur. Crash waited for his moment, and then used Hi Jump Kick, knocking it over a ledge and down to the first floor. "Good riddance, you dumb rock."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:39 pm

*I joined :3*

Jake decided to walk to Furnace Peak and saw a group of Pokemon. He saw Reo and Sorren there, and another Pokemon he hasn't met yet. Jake went up to them and said, "Hi, Sorren and Reo! And other Pokemon!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:50 pm

"Oh, hey Jake! We just had to beat two bratty kids and their babysitter." Reo said while walking. "They wanted revenge for us knocking the Ek- Ow! did i really just trip?" Reo exclaimed, seeming very exasperated. "Oh hey an item!" Reo picked it up.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:02 pm

"You!" Sorren said, looking at Reo. "Stop tripping over stuff, AND YOU!" Sorren turned to jake. "DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THIS PLACE IS? HOW DID YOU EVEN MANAGE TO GET UP 3 FLOORS BY YOURSELF. WERE YOU FOLLOWING ME YOU CREEP?" Sorren yelled. he kicked the max elixer Reo found over to him(Reo).

"I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE, I'M SICK OF THIS STUPID DUNGEON. NEXT FLOOR!"

Sorren was so Angry he forgot that he needed to stay close to The others When going up the stairs. He hoped they could follow behind him close enough to be warped with him.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Crash stood awkwardly next to them, he had no idea what just happened, but he just held out his hand to the small fire pig. "Hi, my name is Crash! I guess it's a really good thing I'm here, huh? Water types would be a problem for you guys." He watched Sorren run up the stairs and followed behind, it wasn't that bad, Crash himself had made it to the third floor with no problem, except for the Arbok.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:09 pm

Jake quickly followed Crash and Sorren to the next floor. "Wait up!" Jake called out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:25 pm

*sigh* "The only other logical person this entire trip has been Crash. Sorren was nice enough until this point. He seems on the verge of attacking us...." Reo was debating on staying there, until he heard some loud roars coming from the next floor! "No! I'm coming guys!" Reo exclaimed as he rushed onto the next floor.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:45 pm

"OH CRUD!"

Two Lampent advanced at Sorren just as his teammates reached him. They unleashed a volly of Will 'o wisps. Far to many for sorren's last trick to work. and he couldn't touch ghost types. They were screwed.

Sorren ducked behind a rock and saw something out of the corner of his eye.
(This isn't too close together. besides. I intend to use this item if able.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything happens for a reason... (Done)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next