Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Everything happens for a reason... (Done)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Reo the Cyndaquil was lost, in more ways than one, and not sure what to do anymore. He was trying to get stronger, yet nothing worked. He hated his life, though he had an amazing power. Reo hated that power. He hated being psychic. Maybe if he wasn't a Cyndaquil , maybe he would be less timid, less weak, less depressed.
The perfect place to train seemed to be at Furnace Peak, yet he was too weak to fight any of the pokémon he had encountered. All he could do was run, escape, hide. By this time, Reo was incredibly weakened and could run no longer. All he could do was wait for his time to come.
"Why, why must i be so weak, why must i be cursed with psychic abilities, why does the world hate me..." Reo whimpered, on the verge of tears. He had waited for his pursuers to find him, and it seemed safe. When he tried to stand up, his legs gave out, and he blacked out from exhaustion...

Last edited by RioluOmega on Sun May 19, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:58 am

Once the fight was over sorren immediately clammed up. He was visibly shaking from fear. "Wh-what he said." Soren said. he walked behind the cyndaquil.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:01 am

Crash looked at the two with a confused look, "So, you two are travelling together? Two fire types?" He wasn't sure two fire types travelling together was such a good idea, with this place full of some rock types. "You know, we could help each other, you need someone who can take care of those pesky rock types, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:17 am

"Sorren, what's wrong? Scared of him? You gotta try to make new friends, right?" "I was left for good by my parents, so you gotta learn to make new friends..." Reo stated those last parts as if it was normal. He honestly though that everyone has left by their parents. He had a much darker history than he let on...
"Anyways, I would like to have another teammate.What about you Sorren?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:24 am

"Sorry, Just the last two floors just hit me. Plus I'm kinda awkward around people at first. Yeah, If we are going to make it through here, we are going to need anyone we can get." Sorren said. he stepped out from behind Reo and stood tall.

"Hello, I'm Sorren. I wandered in here by accident and found Reo here. I was just going to get us out by getting knocked out, but he has an object of sentimental value on him. The technique we used was told to me by my father. He called it 'Throw the dwarf' The smallest member of the team gets thrown or launched by the largest, giving their attack more impact."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:33 am

"Well, I'm Crash the Tyrogue. I was in here looking to make some extra money, but it turns out, this place is pretty harsh. If you hadn't helped, I probably wouldn't have made it." He smiled at Sorren, "Throw the dwarf, huh? Your father was a smart man!" He looked at the knocked out Arbok, and considered the option of joining their team. This dungeon was pretty hard, plus, he needed good teammates like these two. "Sure, I might as well join!" he held out his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 am

"Hey, that's awesome! A new teammate! I guess that Arbok's reason for being there was to make you meet us!" Reo chirped happily. He hadn't realized it at the time, but his pecha scarf fell off, and he was poisoned. "Ow... I have a sharp pain in my leg, Gah, why me... I'm like the only pokémon with an allergy..." It would seem Reo has to go the rest of the way with poison...
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:53 am

"You should Keep that sitrus berry close, and eat it when you need to. It will undo the damage the poison does, but the poison will still be in your system. we should keep a close eye out for items in case there is a pecha berry somewhere." Sorren said. He scanned the room, following his own words and found something.

This dice is not existing.

Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:03 am

Crash nodded and laughed a bit, "I guess so, let's get out of here before that Arbok regains consciousness, ok?" He started walking for one of the tunnels, and told them that he had come through this way. He had been training for his chance to join a team, and now he finally had! He looked back at his new friends, one of them was a little shy, but kind of endearing, and the other was happy-spirited, but it seemed like he had a dark past as well.

Last edited by Jikumo on Wed May 15, 2013 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:19 am

"Well, let's see, Sorren has a cute box, and thankfully not a pecha berry, as i'm allergic... Also, I heard that Crash." Said Reo enthusiastically. "Yes I had a dark past, but come on, I got over it didn't i? Also, go on ahead, I need some time alone..." Reo smiled a fake smile, and held back a tear...
(P.s. I Know those were thoughts, that is the point! Do you get it? If not read my bio, Reo can as of now use low level psychic powers. They increase in power every time he gets to his emotional, mental, or physical limits sometimes.)
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:43 am

"And my parents were murdered. wait, why are we talking about this?" Sorren said. "Anyway the Stairs are just up ahead. come on, lets go. It's dangerous to Stay on a single floor to long. If you do then... well let's just say you lose everything."

Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:45 am

"Alright then, so who's the leader here? Someone needs to show us the way, right?" He looked at the dark tunnel, wondering what kind of wild and crazy pokemon there were out there. "Let's hurry, too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:53 am

"Ya know I always thought that there was no leader, just our thoughts piled up and we pick which way seems better... Never really thought there was a leader... we aren't exactly a rescue team, just traveling together." Reo seemed confused, in more ways than one.
"Why me, who was kidnapped, why me who was cursed with these psychic powers... But then again, everything happens for a reason..." Reo recalled those words from his mother, the one he never really knew, the one he loved, the one that broke his heart... He liked these pokémon, but he thought he would hurt them in some way...
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:01 am

"I might know the most about dungeons, been living in them for 4 or 5 years. Reo Is the powerhouse. He has the psychic power. And then there is you. you made it up two floors of this place alone, that has to say something about your strength or your luck. Right now all we want to get done is beat this dungeon. there doesn't need to be a leader." Sorren said, thinking out loud. "Anyway we've stayed here too long, We better get going." Sorren made sure they were close behind him when he went through the stairs, balancing the treasure box on his head.

(Just a bit of godmodding, nothing major, you can yell at me if you like but we weren't getting anywhere fast.)
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:15 am

Crash walked up the stairs behind them, wondering what new secrets awaited them, "So, what do you guys think your team name will be? I'm good with whatever you pick, as long as it's not 'Kittymuffins'." He shook his head, he had heard of a team with a similar name, and they were not good at adventuring at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:34 am

"Kttymuffins? Really now? anyways, this looks close to the end, but i'm bad at distance judging... Just curious, but what made everyone wanna explore? I had no choice, because i was abandoned at age 7..." Reo looked very distant, and at that moment, Reo burst into tears. "I miss my family, I may hate them, but i still miss them, you only get one shot at family and i screwed it up... I wish i was killed during that year i was held hostage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything happens for a reason... (Done)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next