Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Jake Joining Team Bodark

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Jake Joining Team Bodark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Jake Joining Team Bodark   Jake Joining Team Bodark - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jake walked into the Guild ready to join Team Bodark, as he had gotten an invite from Shawn before.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Jake Joining Team Bodark   Jake Joining Team Bodark - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Doug avoided eye contact with Shawn as he spoke. "Um... I'm kinda new here, and I don't really know my way around... I was wondering if I could join your group?" The Shuppet asked.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Jake Joining Team Bodark   Jake Joining Team Bodark - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:18 pm

Faye the Meganium had been cleaning her quarters as she heard someone knocking at her door.
Calmly she walked towards it and opened it, revealing four Pokémon standing (or floating) behind it's leaves, namely a Zorua, a Tepig, a Starly and a Shuppet.
"Hello sweeties.", she began to speak.
"My name is Faye. Is there anything I can do for you four?"
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Jake Joining Team Bodark   Jake Joining Team Bodark - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:22 pm

"We would like to join Team Bodark." Jake said. "Shawn is the leader of it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jake Joining Team Bodark   Jake Joining Team Bodark - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:11 pm

"I was actually a member of team Bodark but then left" Jacky also explained "I never announced you that mrs Faye so I'm still propably registered. But anyways, we'd like to add Jake and Doug, if that's okay"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Jake Joining Team Bodark   Jake Joining Team Bodark - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:48 pm

"Of course, it's no problem at all!", the Meganium cheerfully exclaimed as she fetched a book from the shelves behind her and began writing in it.
Digging through the drawers of her desk, she added:
"Since you already have a Treasure Bag, you should only need two new Explorer Badges."
As the guildmaster handed a badge and a ribbon each to both newcomers, she couldn't help but think about her own first adventures a bit.
"Now then...You need a larger room, don't you? I'll show your new accomodations to you. Just follow me please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jake Joining Team Bodark   Jake Joining Team Bodark - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:07 am

Doug took the badge and the ribbon and put them on. He bowed to the Meganium as a way of saying thank you. He then said to her, "Sounds good to me, Miss Faye."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Jake Joining Team Bodark   Jake Joining Team Bodark - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:39 pm

Jake followed the Grass Type to where he would now be living in.  "I really want to do some jobs, but I never was able to get around to doing it in my old team."  He said, trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Jake Joining Team Bodark   Jake Joining Team Bodark - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:43 pm

"Oh, is that so?", Faye asked.
"Well...hopefully you'll be able to do so with your friends now!", she chimed.
After a short trip through the guild accompanied by Faye explaining the various facilities, the group had finally reached the sleeping quarters again. As she opened the door to one of the rooms, she continued:
"This is your new room, dearies. While you might not be here often due to being on adventures, feel free to decorate it as you wish. Now then, is there anything else I can help you with? If you don't have any further questions, you're finished now. I recommend for you to get some rest. Exploring can get rather exhausting and you need to be prepared, sweeties."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake Joining Team Bodark   Jake Joining Team Bodark - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jake Joining Team Bodark
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2