Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

[Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mewtwo has returned...with a new form! He has come to warn the people of the sinnoh and Unova region about their newest threat: Team Galasma! The combination of team plasma and Galactic, who have come together to take over the lake trio, The legendary dogs, legendary birds, and latios/Latias! It's up to you and your partner legendary to stop them!

(Another non-sign up rp...but before it starts, post on here which legendary Pokemon you'd like as a pal. List below: ))
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Miles shrugged. "Not recently...but it looks like we have a similar goal here. I think it may be wise to team up, wouldn't you say?" Suddenly, he stopped. He...he could feel something. He turned around and did a 360, then turned to the wall. He pressed himself against it. "It's here. behind this wall. I can feel it." he turned to Dani. "Got any dynamite or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:46 am

Uh, I'm very sorry but I gotta leave this rp, something came up irl and I won't be able to be very active to my posts, sirry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:58 pm

Ten has left rp... I will continue.

Dani tilted her head. "Erm...Yeah?" She took out a stick of dynamite. "Why do I even carry this around?" She asked herself. "What are you looking for exaclly?" She asked Miles.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:47 pm

---1 hour later---

Jason was on the back of Zapdos, flying through the air. He ignored the zaps of electricity, trying to focus on the ground below them. He saw the entrance to a cave and pointed Zapdos in that direction. He followed and dove into it, crashing into a girl.

Last edited by Jikumo on Wed May 22, 2013 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:54 pm

Dexoys stopped short of the mountains seeing a large yellow bird fly don toward it from a different direction. Dylan raised an eyebrow at the person that was on the bird. "Zapdos has a partner?" He asked his friend and ally, who just looked back at the human being and shrugged. "Should we really go to the area with the lightning bird? Whatever has already got you on the defense is bad enough, this might be to much for the two of us." He asked his friend. Deoxys shook his body saying no and continued towards the mountain, Dylan understood and accepted the plan, though he was not happy about it. He and Deoxys have been through a lot, and he didn't want his friend hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:22 am

(Jikumo, I don't have mew yet. >.>)
Important notice:
The remaining members are:
1: Victinilover4248
2: Jikumo
3: Reaper
4: 9kirby99

Please keep your posts IN THAT ORDER. :)
Kirby, please post. Thanks guys! :D~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:36 pm

....Waiting on Kirby some more. A few for days and he's kicked. :|
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:24 pm

(Whoops, sorry.)

Miles looked at Dani. "I...I can feel what I'm looking for is behind this wall. And something else, too...just blow up the wall. Now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3