Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

[Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mewtwo has returned...with a new form! He has come to warn the people of the sinnoh and Unova region about their newest threat: Team Galasma! The combination of team plasma and Galactic, who have come together to take over the lake trio, The legendary dogs, legendary birds, and latios/Latias! It's up to you and your partner legendary to stop them!

(Another non-sign up rp...but before it starts, post on here which legendary Pokemon you'd like as a pal. List below: ))
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:33 pm

(yeah sorry. I'm used to just me and Kirby doing rping and not having anyone else. XD))

Okay... The order will go like this:

1: Victinilover4248
2: Jikumo
3: Reaper
4: 9kirby99
5: HolyCandleWater
6: Tenshineko

So next post will be Jikumo or BANJO! :)
Then Jikumo
And so on.
Questions? PM men

Last edited by Victinilover4248 on Wed May 08, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:43 pm

Victinilover4248 wrote:
Alright, Let us...Begin. *Curtins open dramaticly* (lol)

Dani was in the mountains exploring, hopping to find a pokemon she had met years before.
That Pokemon had saved her life twice, she wanted to try and befriend it before anyone else found it. "Geez, This Mountain is so steep my legs hurt." Dani sighed. She soon reached a cave mid-way up the mountain and rested for a bit. She took out a picture of the pokemon in unknown-letters. "I'll find you soon, Mew." She thought to herself.

(Let's try and make our characters meet as soon as possible?))

((OOC: I'll reply to this one, since it was first.))

Jason walked through the abandoned laboratory, thinking how badly damaged it was. "Jeez, it's like this place could explode any minute..." and it very well could, the ground was humming from the overworked generator, and sparks were flying everywhere. Why was he here? He had seen an amazing bird pokemon land here, and he wanted to try and save it before the place exploded or worse. He didn't have any pokemon of his own, so it was extremely dangerous, but it seemed that even the wild pokemon that lived here had sensed the danger, so why hadn't that bird pokemon left?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:51 pm

Dylan dodged a coming shadow ball from the pack of Mightyena as Deoxys attacked with a psycho cut. Today was supposed to be a simple one for Dylan and his partner, but yet something always has to go wrong when you have a legend as your pokemon partner. It was an honest mistake, Deoxys attacked to protect Dylan. He didn't know that the first of them was just playing around. Yet now they were in a fight, and the large quantity of these dogs were putting Deoxys at a serious handicap, considering the fact that Deoxys was Psychic and Mightyena are type advantaged with dark. "We need to go, Deoxys, before one of those shadow balls actually lands a hit." He said and held up the meteorite which began to glow, along with Dexoys. When the glow faded, Dexoys stood in his speed form and quickly bolted away, picking up Dylan as he raced away from the pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:22 pm

Miles extended a hand. "I'm Miles." He looked around. "um...you haven't seen something mysterious and blue around here, have you? I've been following it for a couple of months now...I don't know why. I'm just drawn to it, you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:29 pm

Spencer and Suicine were patrollig the area. It was very peaceful. The boy stopped walking "suicine, can you sense any exist of a legend nearby?" The legendary Pokemon looked at Spencer with its crystal blue eyes 'i think Deoxys is nearby... Odd. Come child, let's see' suicine said as he got on his back Spencer and ran towards Deoxys. In his way to him though, in a gaze, they saw Zapdos "what the...?" Spencer exclaimed 'why are you here?' Suicine added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:34 pm

(We have a new joiner! Tenshineko! Post soon!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:04 am

The girl stretched her arms and leaned back into the large Pokemon's soft brown fur. 'Kisa, we move on. How long do you plan to wait?' the Pokemon asked. "Ah come on, Entei. Can't we just relax for a while. Besides you needed the rest." Kisa said. The Legendary beast sighed and laid his head on Kisa's lap. She was right they had been on the move for about three days without stop. Kisa thought about when they had first met. It wasn't much but the two seemed to get along right off the bat. Entei had told her about Team Galactic and Team Plasma. So she was up for stopping them. Only problem was they had no idea where they were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:29 pm

((Ok, while we wait for Victini's post. I felt obligated to explain a bit about Dylan character and how he will act in the story

Dylan is not one of the types that is just all "yeah, let's all go and do this without even a second thought of anything!"(basically he's not an Ash complex character that helps out every single problem). That being said, no he has no idea about Team Galactic and Plasma partnering together and no he will not immediately be all in to join the fight when he finds out. Rather he will just help out when happens to be around. He will need a specific driving force in the plot that will make him take up arms and join the fight against the two Teams, otherwise he won't work with the other characters at all, and likely not be part of the last big fight if this story gets far enough into that.

Now as for his and Deoxys's relationship. Deoxys for all intensive purposes is not the Deoxys from the movie that went into space with his pal. However, Dylan and Deoxys have been friends ever since Dylan was a child. That's all I will reveal at this point in time because if I can have Dylan's role work out decently, the meat of his and Deoxys's past can be revealed in the actual RP itself.

And on a final note, Dylan does know from Deoxys telling him that most of the legendaries have taken up a partner. No he obviously doesn't know the gender, names, or backstory to any of them, but he won't be too shocked to see the other characters run into him with a legendary pokemon at their side.

That's all for now from me now time to continue the wait for Victini's post))

Last edited by Reaper on Sat May 11, 2013 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:39 pm

Dani shook her head. "Sorry, I haven't." She said. "Have you seen a pink Pokemon? Perhaps floating around somewhere?" She asked Miles. "I've been searching for it...about 5 years... Maybe 6." She said looking around the cave.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:49 pm

Jason entered the final room. He had passed the generator about an hour ago, and it seemed ready to explode, so he'd had to rely on his static-sensing abilities to find the legendary bird, Zapdos. When he saw it, it was a large flash of light, illuminating the entire warehouse. He headed toward that light, and saw the pokemon in it's true beauty. It was a yellow bird pokemon, about twice as large as Jason himself. It had lightning-looking wings, a large sharp beak, a spiky head, and claws that could rip through anything. "W-whoa"was all Jason could say at the moment, when Zapdos opened it's electric blue eyes and stared directly at him. It said nothing, but flew right by Jason, heading towards the generator room. Jason ran after him, and saw the Legendary bird absorb energy from the generator. The generator was still extremely hot, so Jason sent out his Squirtle, Justi, and told it to use water gun. The generator cooled immediately, and Zapdos looked at Jason and said, "Thank you, valiant hero. You have saved this lab from utter destruction." it nuzzled Jason, and he knew he had made a new friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:04 am

((Well that was extremely......simple...))

Deoxys ran for a minute more then stopped suddenly, looking around as he floated in the air. "What is it, Deoxys?" Dylan asked, but his friend didn't make a sound. He just looked towards the west and then towards the East, as if something were giving him a very bad vibe. One that Dylan didn't like for Deoxys to have. The meteorite suddenly started to glow in Dylan's pocket as Dexoys began to change forms, appearing in is Defense mode. "Will you let me know what's got your riled up, buddy?" Dylan asked, but Deoxys looked at his partner and shook his head, and by extension the rest of his body, as if to say, 'No, better to stay silent and go with caution.' Dylan understood this somehow and accepted the response as Dexoys turned to the East and started to fly that way, the direction where the mountains are. Apparently there was something that Deoxys had to see and search for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:12 am

Can i join ill be Artcuno
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:26 pm

(Sorry, We have a lot of people already...:( )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:15 pm

(And kirby needs to post)
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:09 am

((Stop posting OOC stuff here, PM victini. It's getting crowded with OOCs, so this should be the last one))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next