Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

[Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio Empty
PostSubject: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:46 pm

Mewtwo has returned...with a new form! He has come to warn the people of the sinnoh and Unova region about their newest threat: Team Galasma! The combination of team plasma and Galactic, who have come together to take over the lake trio, The legendary dogs, legendary birds, and latios/Latias! It's up to you and your partner legendary to stop them!

(Another non-sign up rp...but before it starts, post on here which legendary Pokemon you'd like as a pal. List below: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:46 pm

List:
Moltress
Articuno
Zapdos- taken by Banjo (Jikumo)
Entei
Raiku
Suicune- Taken by HolyCandleWater
Latios- Taken by 9kirby99
Latias
Mew- Taken by Victinilover4248 (me)
Jirachi
Deoxys- Taken by Reaper

Last edited by Victinilover4248 on Tue May 07, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 pm

I'll join, and I'll take Zapdos :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:34 pm

I'll join, My partner shall be Deoxys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:54 pm

Alright accepted... Anyone else?? :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Me!! ^^ I want suicine please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:35 pm

*dives in and snags Latios*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Alrighty! We're about to start. (By that I mean at 3 my time.) any last joins?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:38 pm

nope *I suppose* let's get this started...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:52 pm

Be patient, XD GIMMIE a few minutes to get home from school! LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Alright, Let us...Begin. *Curtins open dramaticly* (lol)

Dani was in the mountains exploring, hopping to find a pokemon she had met years before.
That Pokemon had saved her life twice, she wanted to try and befriend it before anyone else found it. "Geez, This Mountain is so steep my legs hurt." Dani sighed. She soon reached a cave mid-way up the mountain and rested for a bit. She took out a picture of the pokemon in unknown-letters. "I'll find you soon, Mew." She thought to herself.

(Let's try and make our characters meet as soon as possible?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:49 pm

Miles sat down. He'd been walking for quite a while. He looked at the sky. It was nearly dark. He sighed and got up. He couldn't stop now. He needed to get to shelter. He looked at the snow around him. He was getting worried that he may not find any. The darker it became, the colder it got. He looked to his left. A cave. That would be perfect. He walked in and looked in. He saw some girl looking at a picture of something. "Hello? Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:02 pm

Dani looked up surprised. "Oh, Hello. I didn't think anyone scaled these mountains anymore." She slipped the picture into her pocket. "My name is Danielle, But just call me Dani." She said with a nervous grin. "Um, Who are you?" Dani asked.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:15 pm

(Just a suggestion, but due to how many people are in this RP now i'd suggest working out a posting order. Otherwise people and their characters will get left behind or not have any time to interact and it won't be fair.)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:18 pm

True, I can't keep up victi q.q
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio   [Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio Empty

Back to top Go down

[Open] Mewtwo: Battling The Lake Trio
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next