Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[Open] Legend's Love

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

[Open] Legend's Love - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've noticed a lot of romantic fiction on roleplaying websites... I thought i'd be fun to make one about 2 legendary pokemon...and maybe humans too, but ya never know how it'll turn out. It's worth a shot, right?
Here's the storyline.

Arceus summoned some of the most important humans around to make a strange law.
He says that legendary pokemon shouldn't be aloud to be in couples. (How unfair is that? elephant )
And since arceus or this group of people haven't met someone they liked, they all agreed on a law that would change the way things work in the world...

There will no longer be aloud couples. Both pokemon and Humans must follow this law or they will have to face me and my court. <--New law. Kinda odd, right?

Well, That law didn't stop 2 legendaries! There is a Latias and Latios who've been friends since birth, and have apperently been a couple for a short while. So when everyone heard this rule, they turned to these legendaries
and told them to never see eachother again...

Will they listen? Or will they continue and rebell against Arceus and his court?
Will these two be accepted by anyone? Will anyone help them?

Again, this is a non-sign up roleplay so yeah.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:46 am

(I did the randomising site again...The winner was...)

The votes were counted. Manny came up to the mic and announced:
"The elected pokemon to rule our land is now to be...what's this? It's Cobalion!"
He said. The crowd cheered and Cobalion was smiling. "Was there ever any doubt?" He whispered to Dani. "Ya didn't win last time, or the time before that...or before...or..."
"OKAY OKAY I get it!" He said. "I'm not changing anything, that'd be dumb of me." Cobalion said to her. Dani nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:52 am

Latias shook hands with Coballion. "Congratulations. It's probably for the best, anyway. I am about to have a family..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:01 am

Cobalion smiled. "Not like I'm kickin' you guys outta town or anything. That'd be stupid."
He laughed. Dani nudged him. "I gotta go check on something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:06 am

Latias nodded. "Okay. We need to settle into our new home, anyway. See you around!" She and Latios then floated off towards the suburbs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:25 am

Cobalion and dani began cleaning the area a bit. "So your in charge of the town, dad?!" Leea asked. (Did I mix up the name?)
Cobalion nodded. "Until next voting day..." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:41 am

Soon, Latias and Latios settled down in the home they set aside for when they left the office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:18 pm

Dani dropped the kids off at darkrai and cresselia's place. "We're busy, take em Kay?" The couple nodded and took them in. Dani went to town to help set up a bit in the office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:21 pm

Soon, everything was set up in the house. They then both took a well deserved nap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:26 pm

((Running out of ideas for this roleplay...you wanna start anything?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:47 pm

A rumbling could be heard from the center of town. The Arceus statue was doing the unthinkable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Dani almost fell over from the rumble. "oh crud no!" She said. Cobalion grabbed dani by the arm. "We don't have much time! C'mon!" He yelled. Dani nodded and they ran down to the center of town to a screeching halt. "Arceus..." Dani gulped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:09 pm

The Arceus statue was gone, and Arceus stood where it once was. Latios helped Latias to get to the square it was in. "Geez, the one day the sledgehammer guys have the day off..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Dani glared at Arceus. "What now?!" She growled. Arceus shrugged. "I needed fresh air...the fresh air of revenge, that it!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Miles sighed. "Again with the revenge. If you want control so bad, run to rule in a few years! If you're worthy, you'll be picked. We don't want to cast you into any parallel dimensions, now do we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Arceus sighed. "Here's the deal. I don't want revenge on you... I want it on Palkia dialgia and giratina! I need something from the office. But then my mind went coo koo. Just lemme get my special thing." He begged. Dani looked at Cobalion. "What does this thing look like?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Open] Legend's Love
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next