Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS]

Go down 
+3
Solilo
aMEWzing
MoonDust
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS] Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS]   Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 2:45 pm

COMING BACK WITH AN RP THAT I FREAKING HOPE IS SUCCESSFUL!

It's an RP with all sorts of legendaries (canon, sorry fakemon fans.) that all of us roleplay as. I have five spots reserved including myself, because I'm just nice like that (and they supported the idea, one was GOING to make this but got lazy.~). It's basically just a whole adventure the legendaries go on together to SAVE DA WORLD! And all of them have to cooperate with each other. :3 Supposedly Darkrai is the one ripping the world apart, so the rest of the legendaries have to go and fight against him and SAVE DA WORLD! So yep! You may roleplay as THREE LEGENDARIES AT THE MOST!

List Of Legendaries
Articuno: Solilo
Zapdos:  
Moltres:  
Mewtwo (Capable of Mega Evo X):
Mewtwo (Capable of Mega Evo Y): aMEWzing
Mew: aMEWzing
Raikou:  
Entei:  
Suicune: blade12  
Lugia:  
Ho-Oh:
Celebi:
Regirock:  
Regice:
Registeel:  
Latias (Capable of Mega Evo): aMEWzing
Latios (Capable of Mega Evo):
Kyogre  (Capable of Primal form):
Groudon  (Capable of Primal form):
Rayquaza  (Capable of Mega form): MoonDust
Jirachi:  
Deoxys:
Uxie:  
Mesprit:  
Azelf:
Dialga: Silver 
Palkia:
Heatran:  
Regigigas:
Giratina: MoonDust
Cresselia: MoonDust (Last choice ;3) 
Phione:  
Manaphy:    
Shaymin (Sky):
Shaymin (Land):  
Arceus:
Victini:  
Cobalion:  
Terrakion:  
Virizion:
Tornadus:  
Thundurus:
Reshiram:  
Zekrom:  
Landorus:  
Kyurem:
Keldeo: Tommy Boy
Meloetta:  
Genesect:
Xerneas:  
Yveltal:  
Zygarde:
Diancie:  
Hoopa (Let's just say Unbound cuz freaking AWESOMENESS):  
Volcanion:

NOTE: People who have been given a role already (meaning blade12 and aMEWzing) DO NOT need to use the sign up sheet.

Code:

[b]» Username:[/b]
[b]» Legendary Wanted:[/b]
[b]» Moveset(s):[/b] (Can have Move Tutor or TM moves if wanted)
[b]» Roleplay Sample:[/b] (This is to show you won't godmod with this legendary, and RP it properly. I think we all know godmodding is not allowed anywhere on this site.)

Last edited by MoonDust on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:32 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS]   Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:32 pm

Omfg you said everything... everythinnnnng

Also, Girantina was considered the opposite force of Arceus, aka ruler of the underworld-like-place in Pokemon. Be evillll
Actually, plot twist, let's have Arceus be ebil but have control over normal Pokemon, and because Girantina fights Arceus, the foresaken god horse told everyone he's evil
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS]   Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:38 pm

Omg yush Mew let's do that o3o
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS]   Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:44 pm

» Username: Solilo
» Legendary Wanted: Articuno, Celebi, Latios
» Roleplay Sample:

Articuno
Headcanons
» Is super self conscious about her strength because Moltres and Zapdos are both super effective against her typing (Ice/Flying)
» She and Moltres bicker almost like close siblings would and attempt to piss each other off just because they can. Zapdos acts like a (slightly cocky) big brother and mediator so that things don't ever go too far.
» She is totally timid around pokemon she's not familiar with.
» Moveset: Ice Beam, Tailwind, Water Pulse, Hurricane

RP Sample
It was a chilly morning and quite honestly Articuno wanted nothing but to relax in the cold and snow that surrounded her in the forest she liked to call her home. Alas, such desires did nothing to change the ice bird's fate as she found herself quickly involved in defending her home and it's inhabitants from a group of invading Talonflame. She had been hesitant at first, the opposing group being fire types after all, but eventually the need to protect her home and the pokemon that lived within it won out and she took flight, attempting to head off the group and protect the forest from their invasion.

The group laughed at the ice bird's appearance, believing their numbers to make her no match for them, even if she was considered a legendary pokemon by human standards. Articuno had shied away from their laughter, wanting nothing more than to flee back to the safety of her favourite perch, but she knew leaving these pokemon to do whatever they felt like was the wrong choice to make.

With a small breath, and the thought of Moltres's teasing if she didn't do anything, Articuno swiftly dived forwards, parting her beak to release an Ice Beam towards the Talonflame. As expected, they countered it with fire type moves, each of the Talonflame using Flamethrower to overpower Articuno's move as a group.

Celebi
Headcanons
» Is extremely childish and likes trying to annoy Dialga with her time shenanigans.
» Moveset:

RP Sample

Latios
Headcanons
» A reserved individual, Latios takes things quite seriously, sometimes so much so that he comes across as rather pessimistic and humourless.
» Moveset:

RP Sample

WIP whoops I got distracted

Last edited by Solilo on Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:56 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS]   Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:10 pm

» Username: aMEWzing
» Legendary Wanted: Mewtwo capable of Y mega evolution
» Roleplay Sample: (This is to show you won't godmod with this legendary, and RP it properly. I think we all know godmodding is not allowed anywhere on this site.)

Using its levitation abilities, Mewtwo flew alongside the many bird Pokemon of the beautiful plains, the sky a bright blue above their heads as they seemed to glide effortlessly through the air. The legend straightened herself, speaking with Psychic through a melodic voice that could soothe any Pokemon who might be troubled. Her stop made those who were following her switch into hovering by her side. They were what one would call "friends". The comrades appreciated Mewtwo's attempts to assist them and their ongoing existence in the wild, liberating any Pokemon when necessary.

"Watch this," she spoke, grasping her chest where her heart is underneath, creating a glow that morphed her body, completely ridding of her tail, and creating a long stream from her head, her appendages becoming longer and more defined, and could feel an extreme boost in ability. With a newly gained speed, she rocketed out into the sky, attempting to break the sound barrier and only just grasp space, but Mega Evolution seemed not to be enough. She plummeted back down, exhausted, where her avian partners caught her and helped ease her onto the ground.

"I was so close that time..." she claimed wistfully, staring as the stars began to appear in the sky. A faint whisper of cricket wings began in the field, and Mewtwo got up off her hindquarters and turned to the cave that was behind them on the ledge she was landed on. Perhaps fate knew she was needed enough on Earth to help all the Pokemon who couldn't on their own.

((RP bit inspired by the movie))

Also,
this:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS]   Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:07 pm

» Username: BlueKat12
» Legendary Wanted: Meloetta, Zapdos, Moltres
» Roleplay Sample: (This is to show you won't godmod with this legendary, and RP it properly. I think we all know godmodding is not allowed anywhere on this site.)

-Wip since this was apparently not obvious-

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS]   Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:13 pm

Mew is accepted, I'll check yours over when you're capable of the RP sample, Sol.

((Edited))

Last edited by MoonDust on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS]   Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:33 pm

Bro it's a wip .-. I thought that was obvious, be a little more patient next time, i'm not stupid.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS]   Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:17 pm

» Username:FoxFireAlchemist
» Legendary Wanted: Diancie, Victini, Arceus
» Roleplay Sample: Imma in WIP mode
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS]   Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:16 am

» Username: Silver
» Legendary Wanted: Dialga
» Moveset:
- Roar of Time
- Earth Power
- Flamethrower
- Iron Tail

(Note: I imagine Dialga choosing not to assign a gender to itself. It is the Master of Time and thus very close to being omniscient. I also imagine it as being very reluctant to interfere in the timeline in anyway, only interfering when it sees no other choice; usually only gently nudging other pokemon along a certain path that would lead to an undamaged timeline.)

It looked at the river, and the river looked back at it. Images flashed by as the river moved continuously. It knew that most looked on the river and saw nothing but a river moving ever onward, marching forward heedless of anything in its way, but it knew different. It could see that while the river did indeed move forward, it also moved backwards at times and even came to a standstill once in a blue moon. It could also see that the river wasn't really a full river, but tiny streams that flowed so close together that it seemed to be one, larger body, when instead there were hundreds of thousands of millions of streams, each one different than the next, if only in a slight way.

'It' was none other than the Lord of Time, known as 'Dialga' in mortal terms. And the river that it stood pondering was none other than the river of time, that which it was forever in charge of. Dialga hummed as it noted a discrepancy in one of the streams. It examined the discrepancy and its eyes narrowed at what it found. It turned from the river to look towards the Hall of Origin, where dwelt its creator and father, Arceus. "What dost thou play at, father?" it asked aloud, its voice deep and rumbling, full of an ancient wisdom.

It received no answer, and its eyes narrowed further, turning back to the river of time. It stared at the river for what seemed like an eternity before speaking once more. "Very well. The die hast been cast. I only hope thou knowest what thou is doing."

Last edited by Silver on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS]   Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:21 am

((Apologies Blue. I reacted quickly .-.))

Silver is approved. I will wait patiently for Blue and Fox to finish, and then I'll check them over. :3

For Sol, Articuno is accepted if that's the full RP Sample. :3
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

Poké : 658

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS]   Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:35 am

Listening to Canon In D while fixing this up.

» Username: @Starbright24
» Legendary Wanted: Uxie, Mesprit, & Azelf
» Movesets:
Uxie
- Rest
- Extrasensory
- Endure
- Protect

Mesprit
- Copycat
- Rest
- Extrasensory
- Protect

Azelf
- Rest
- Zen Headbutt
- Flamethrower
- Extrasensory

» Roleplay Sample:

Last edited by StarBright24 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS]   Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:04 am

» Username: Tommy Boy
» Legendary Wanted: Keldeo
» Moveset(s):
- Sacred Sword
- Aqua Tail
- Swords Dance
- Hydro Pump

» Roleplay Sample:

(I’m going to have him as a male if that’s okay. He doesn’t seem like an ‘it’, at least compared to the more deity-like Pokemans… Plus in the movie, he was friggin' Vic Mignogna. :P)

Beneath the cloudless blue sky of mid evening, the lush green grass of a quaint little meadow swayed steadily. The sun’s rays kept a warm watch on the field like a bright orange sentinel. Trickles of water fell noiselessly into sapphire pools all around and the shadows of several fish Pokemon zipped back and forth if one looked close enough; Thornless bushes gave bloom to every fruit imaginable. This place was what many would call a paradise.

The breeze carried the crisp air like a life source to all the Pokemon living there, and an equine-shaped figure finally trotted out into the open with an invigorating gasp. "Just the same as always!” Keldeo grinned as he gazed all around his familiar meadow and bowed with acknowledgement to the other residents present; the ever-energetic Pachirisu gathering berries from bushes, the gleeful Whimsicott trailing the breeze’s spring currents and the graceful Swanna looking after their Duckletts. The colt suddenly halted in the midst of his greetings to distractedly stare at his reflection in one of the pools; He leaped up to it to get a closer look.

Keldeo looked as he always did in his ordinary form: A huge crimson mane, ridged by big royal blue brows that gave way to his curved horn that matched the cream-colored hue of his rounded face and body. He turned slowly to look at the fluffy cyan fur that framed his head and his neck, and also the big fluffy tail. The horse-like Legendary jolted suddenly out of his self-reverie, and flared his nostrils with embarrassment. ‘Oh yeah, I almost forgot! The other Swords wanted to see me… They’re going to be angry if I keep them waiting!’ He hastily blasted a jet of water from one of his front hooves at the mirrored image of himself and, not staying to watch the eruption of ripples, immediately started galloping away at full-speed to find the trio that awaited his arrival.

Last edited by Tommy Boy on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS]   Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:10 pm

Oh, don't worry Tommy. Anyone of any member group can join ya goof X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS]   Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:13 pm

Really? Thankyou! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS]   Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS] Empty

Back to top Go down

Legendary Legends [SIGN UPS]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next