Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fang's life choices

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Fang's life choices Empty
PostSubject: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:11 am

"Why would he do that?" Fang asks herself as she walked into the dark forest wondering why the Gastly had openly said he loved her. She thought it was weird they just met she was a arise to him yet he seemed to like that? It was maddening to the charmander and she just wanted someone to explain what happened. She'd even take Sierra's opinion considering it was better then how own

She sits there thinking about all the things that happened during her trip to pecha forest
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:45 am

Jak {15} -10 from entry Technically is on his way back to town.
Jak was walking along the path back to town from the forest. The events of what had happened still fresh in his mind. It kept replaying in his head over and over again. What more could he have done to help.

As he was walking he thought he heard a voice. It sounded familiar to him. He looked around the area and noticed the shiny charmander walking the opposite direction towards him. She then stopped walking as if she went into a long thought. He immediately knew who it was.

"Fang?" he said just to confirm it was her. Although he only knew of one shiny charmander. He was never too sure if there were others.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:11 pm

Fang looks at the Pokemon that had just said her last name. She then stares at the Pokemon with her normal cold eye's. "Jak" she said as she walked closer to the charmander. "I have a question I need someone to answer for me" she says more as a command then a actual wondering what it was.

"What is love?" Fang asks having no idea what this word meant nor any idea on why a gastly would say that he did love her. It made no sense to her in the fact that it was a weird thing to feel for something not of your species.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Love?   Fang's life choices EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:33 am

Jak {15}
As Jak had reached Fang she had somewhat commanded an answer from him. "What is love?" She asked him. She had no idea what the word meant nor any idea of what it was.

"Love..." Jak said slowly. He looked up towards the sky. The sun was looming overheard. It was currently midday.

He also was caught off guard by the question.

Jak thought for a moment. He had never really been taught what love was other then that it was a very wonderful feeling. Being home with people you know and care about could even be love to him.

Jak looked to the side of the path.

"Love can be many things." He said to Fang.

He turned back towards Fang.

"It can be simple and complex at the same time." Jak said with a straight forward tone.
"It can be pain and it can be the most wonderful thing you could ever have."

He then looked away and thought for a moment.

"I am sorry if I did not give you the best answer...  I have not truly found love either..." He said with somewhat of a sad tone in his voice. "So I would not know truly what to expect of such an emotion."

He looked back at Fang. He did not know what to expect from her. He had never though she would ask about such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:38 am

Fang looks at the sky as he explained what love was to her. She still didn't get it at all. "Well now it's complex considering a strange gastly said that he loved me when we had just met" she tells him as she looks at her feet. "I have no idea how to deal with something like that" Fang said not knowing why she was talking to him about this. She felt like trusting him for some reason like he wouldn't just backstab her he didn't seem like that type of Pokemon to her. "Well then I hope you find it in someone" she said as she looked up.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:09 am

Jak {15}
"That does sound a bit complex...." He replied.
Fang's life choices 4ea7KKiHe thought for a moment then realized something.

"You said you had just met him? That does not sound right to me... I never thought love could be spontaneous. I have never known it to be like that." He said in a slightly confused tone.

"I always thought it took time to find love even if it would be with someone you already knew." he said after another moment.

He sighed. "It is still possible though."
He might have sounded slightly down after that.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:14 am

Fang nods as she thinks of something else then looks at Jak. "Hey when you look at me what do you see?" She asks considering the Gastly bad seen something completely different then what Fang was so she decided to see what this charmander thought when he looked at her. She just looked at him with her normal cold eye's that no charmander should have.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:48 am

Jak {15}
Jak looked as she said that.
"I see a shiny charmander. That may always seem to have a cold expression." he said

"For reasons I would not know. If it was from pain from her past, Loss of a loved one or home, or something else entirely" He continued as he looked off to the side.

He paused for a moment. He turned back towards Fang.
"However... On the inside. I am sure somewhere in there. Is someone that cares for their friends and wants to be strong." He continued.

"She is someone I would really like to get to know more about if she would allow it." He said with a smile.
"I would never back away if they needed help." He finished.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:10 am

Fang smiled a small smile at Jak. She seemed to have forged a small bond with this Pokemon how she did so was a mystery to her but she felt it. It was there she could sense it a small bond if friendship. She then looked away strangely a bit embarrassed that she had thought that but she retained her normal self.

"Well since you seems to adamant about it I suppose learning a bit about me" she said as a thought occurred to her. "And to show I'm speaking the truth I'll allow you something only one person may do" she then looks up. "You may call me Obera, it's something I tell others not to do"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:51 am

Jak {15}
Jak nodded as she granted him that privilege.
Jak stood there for a moment. "If that is what you wish Obera." He said with a smile.
He looked into the direction he had come from. "So are you on your way into the forest?" He decided to ask as they stood near the entrance of the forest.

Even though he was on his way out. He would not mind at all going back in if Obera was going in. As a matter of fact he thought he might like to show her a place he had recently left. It was actually pretty nice there. He was not too sure whether to ask if she would like to see something in the forest. He also wasn't sure if she ever been there before.

"If so. Maybe I could show you something." He said with another smile.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 2:23 pm

Obera nods as he asks if she was going to the forest. She had planned on going through because she had heard of a water fall at the end of the forest. This made the Charmander think a bit and she decided she'd like to see this waterfall known as Monochrome Falls. "Yes I do plan on going through the forest" She replied only to confirm what he asked.

"Something?" She asked wondering what it could be. Maybe he knew of a hidden place inside of the dungeon though what she wouldn't know that's what hidden means
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:19 pm

Jak {15}
Jak thought for a moment. He was not entirely sure whether or not to tell her what it was.
He looked back at Fang as she repeated the word "something". Jak smiled as he decided to let her guess for a bit. It did not seem to him that she was questioning what it was. More like she was curious about what that 'Something' is. However he hoped she has not been there yet. 'I hope she hasn't been to the falls yet.' he thought to himself.

He figured that if he thought it looked beautiful there. Maybe there was a chance that she would like it, or that she would think he is crazy for liking something like that.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:32 am

Obera follows alongside Jak still slightly wondering what he wanted to show her. She decided it wasn't that important at the time and that she should keep going forward but she was slightly hoping it was something that had to do with water. She loved the way it looked but knew it would kill her. She then looked at Jak. "Anything you wish of me?" She asks him thinking it to be normal.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:10 am

Jak {15}
Jak looked at her. He was a bit confused by her question.
"What do you mean?" He asked in response. To him that was not exactly normal to say. He did not understand exactly what the question is as it was very vague to him. As they walked Jak looked around to see if there was anything nearby. Each tree seemed similar to the other. As he had walked he could not think of anything to say so he waited for Obera to elaborate on what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:13 am

Obera noticed she might if not been clear on what she wanted to ask. "What I mean is, was there anything you wanted to know" she said deciding that was probably more clear but just in case he still didn't understand. "About me" she added to be completely clear about this whole thing. She wanted to at least to become friends with another Pokemon might as well be with one of her own species
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices Empty

Back to top Go down

Fang's life choices
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next