Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Mucking About in the Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Mucking About in the Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Keyami yawned as he sat high above the ground, legs dangling off of the branch he had previously been asleep on. He looked down and saw a pokemon. "Aaah!~ A new friend! Nice to meet you, I'm Keyami." He dropped down from the boughs of the Pecha tree with a grin and landed in front of Starfire.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:37 pm

"I believe GFGD here used Grass Whistle and you didn't cover your ears like you were supposed to~" He smirked smugly, apparently proud of himself for not falling victim to Faye's involuntary sedating.

"Anyway, K2.0, you should probably walk on your own feet or else you'll never wake up all the way~"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Faye chuckled at the two's short conversation but carried on walking none-the-less.
"The effects of Grasswhistle should wear of in a couple of minutes. You'll be fine then."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:42 pm

Starfire started walking and stiffled another yawn, "Ok. Grasswhistle sounds cool. I'm still trying to work on my Ember attack though. I think I'm starting to get the hang of it." she said as she waliked behind the Magainium.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:46 pm

"Hmm is it weird that all of my attacks just come easily? I wake up one morning and I just know something new~ Is that odd? Should I get that checked out?" Keyami seemed to be more talking to himself than expecting an answer from either of his companions. "OHHOLYLOVELYGODDESSARCEUS." He screeched. And then he realized that there wasn't anything trying to attack him, an item had just fallen off of the tree branch above his head and hit him.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:52 pm

The Meganium watched as the Pecha Berry fell from the tree. A common occurrence in this forest no doubt. She had already picked quite a few herself earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Starfire laughed at Keyami's reaction to the Pecha berry falling on his head. "You scare easly don't you neko-kun?" Starfire asked with an evil grin. She looked around the Forest, "Are there any Pokemon here, Aunty Faye?" Starfire asked the larger Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:08 pm

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN." Keyami wailed and flung himself down on the ground, another common occurrence in this forest. Whilst he was flailing, he overheard Starfire's question. "Of course there are Pokemon you twit!" he answered for Faye
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:46 am

Faye nodded at Keyami's reply. "Yes... Pokemon such as Pidgey and Sunkern live in Pecha Forest. Most of them wont come enar you unless you provoke them though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:04 am

"Oke," Starfire said with a funny grin at Faye and turned to Keyami. "I'm just saying that you must be easy to scare. And who are you calling a "Twit", you psycotic Meowth?!" she shouted back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:06 am

"WHO ARE YOU CALLIN' PSYCHOTIC, YOU FLAME FACED LIAR!?" Keyami roared, leaping to his feet and shouting angrily. This was meant to be intimidating. Of course, it was not. "AND WHAT ABOUT YOU, GIANT GREEN WEIRDO!? WHAT'S YOUR OPINION ON THIS MATTER!?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:17 am

"Both of you should just calm down," she replied, turning to continue wandering through the forest at a slow pace.
"Either that or I'll just leave you behind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:39 pm

Starfire stop talking and followed Faye. "Sorry Neko-kun. I was just teasing about you getting scared." she appoligized to the Meowth behind her. She didn't want to fight with her new friend, instead she wanted to have a memorable adventure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Keyami narrowed his eyes. He nodded slowly. "Very well, peasant. I will spare you." He continued walking forwards, the mischievous glint back in his eye. Of course, now was clearly the prime time to start singing. "OOOOH PECHA FOREST PECHA FOREST, A WONDERFUL PLACE TO BEEEEE~" He began the first verse. Much suffering on Faye's and Starfire's behalf ensued.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Faye shook her head and just laughed as Keyami sang. She even joined in on the repeats of the song's chorus. The Meganium was enjoying her little adventure with the rookie explorers. It was nice that she could do things like this without the entire weight and responsibility of being a Guildmaster weighing over her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:41 am

Starfire also started to walk with Faye and Keyami. She soon found herself singing a random song, "Who's in the forest walk~ing? The Tranquil and the Beedrill sing Ke-ya-mi." she sang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mucking About in the Forest
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next