Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Mucking About in the Forest

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Mucking About in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:12 am

Keyami yawned as he sat high above the ground, legs dangling off of the branch he had previously been asleep on. He looked down and saw a pokemon. "Aaah!~ A new friend! Nice to meet you, I'm Keyami." He dropped down from the boughs of the Pecha tree with a grin and landed in front of Starfire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:24 am

Starfire jumped back slightly at the udden apperance of a Mewoth. She laughed at his enthusiasm, "Nice to meet you Keyami. My name's Starfire. Whant to go exploring?" she asked with big sparckly eyes(Puppy eyes). She had wanted to go exploring to help practic her Ember attack but didn't want to go alone. Now she had made a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:28 am

A lone Meganium was wandering through Pecha Forest, a bag half full of Pecha Berries. Some members of the guild were planning to go on a group exploration to a place full of feral bug type pokemon... bug type Pokemon that usually ended up poisoning any intruders in their home. Faye just wanted to make sure that the members of her Guild were safe, and so she had taken it upon herself to collect a fair few Pecha berries for them to take with them.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:33 am

Keyami nodded vigorously and bounced up and down. "Yesyesyesyeyeyesyes!~" He dashed into the woods, thinking that Starfire would follow. He turned around to look at the Vulpix but continued running. Of course, this only made him run smack into a rather sturdy Meganium. "Uhm. Sorry!~ I'm Keyami, it's nice to meet you!~ Although I'm not too happy about meeting someone over running into them, ehehehhh~" He offered a paw to the Meganium, wondering if she could actually shake hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:37 am

Starfire giggled at the Speedy Mewoth and ran after him. When he turned to see if her was following her she was about to say "Look out for that Magainium!" but she was too late. "Neko-kun you ok?" she asked before looking at the new Pokemon, "Hi there my name's Starfire but you can call me "Star" for short. What's your name?" she asked in one breath.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:41 am

The Meganium looked down at Keyami as he crashed into him. She had just been about to pick a Pecha Berry from the tree and hadn't been paying attention.
"Hello," she chuckled, "It's quite alright."

She then turned her attention to the Vulpix running after Keyami.
"I'm Faye," she smiled, "And what brings you to Pecha Forest?"

It was easy to tell that a Meowth and a Vulpix were not native to the simple little forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:47 am

Faye..The name sounded familiar. Keyami's brow furrowed a bit as he tried to remember who it belonged to. Of course, he wasn't really the type who focused very hard for very long so he shrugged it off. "Hello! I think I'll call you GFGD." He nodded, approving of his nickname. "Would you like to come along with us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:54 am

Starfire ran around Keyami and Faye. "Yeah! Come with us. Ohh! What's in the bag?!" she asked eyeing the bag like a child on Christmas day. Starfire may seem like a second Keyami but in reality she was just compeating with him to see who would get on who's nerves first.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:56 am

"GFGD?" she asked, tilting her head slightly so that her antennae were both leaning to one side. She blinked and looked to Starfire as she asked what was in her bag.
"Oh... just some Pecha Berries for some of the Guild Members," she replied, smiling cheerfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:59 am

"Giant Friendly Green Dude." Keyami clarified. "C'mooon~ Come with us!~ Oh and you! I think I'll call you K2.0. Because you're nearly as cool as me! But anyway, LET'S GO ADVENTUREEE!~" Keyami wiggled about and leaped around. "Oooh Pecha berry." He chomped on a berry, getting distracted from his hopping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:05 am

Starfire looked at Keyami as he pounced on a Pecha berry. ""K2.0?" Oh! I get it!" she said as she giggled at her nickname. She looked up at Faye admireing her beauty. With really big eyes that seemed to pop out of her head, she stared at the petals aroung her neck. "Your pretty." she said almost in a dazed tone.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:28 am

Faye laughed at the revelation of the nickname.
"Technically i'm a girl but I guess 'Dude' is fine."
She smiled at Starfire, "Thankyou!"
Being a Guildmaster, she was usually complimented on her explorational skills and not her beauty, but Faye welcomes the change.
"I guess I will come with you then!~" she grinned, "It seems like it would be fun to explore with you both!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:31 am

"AWESOME! A three pokemon exploration! I haven't ever traveled with more than one pokemon!~" Keyami was buzzing with excitement, wiggling and fidgeting with enthusiasm. "This way first then, hm?" Without waiting for an answer, Keyami dashed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:38 am

"Neko-kun wait! you can't go off by yourself!!" Starfire shouted taking off after the feline Pokemon. Still she laughed, this was her first time in a doungeon and she was having fun. She chased after him; what could possibly go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:41 am

Faye shook her head, amused by the younger Pokemon's antics. She followed them, her bag still closed so that she could run without spilling the berries anywhere. Keyami and Starfire reminded her of herself during her time as a young Chikorita. Always running off to places, eager to explore them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mucking About in the Forest   Mucking About in the Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Mucking About in the Forest
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next