Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Dragon Rise

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage

The Dragon Rise - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

It has been 20 years since the evil orginizations disbanned. Everything was peaceful for a while...
That was before the war a happened.... The trainers have become agressive...pokemon are rebelling...
War has begun. Fire types, Water, Grass, Steel, Dark, you name it! All fighting...Fighting for the rights of freedom. They have now teamed up into 3 camps. Team Freedom, the pokemon side. Team Dagurtures, The Humans, and Team Melline, the ones who want humans and pokemon together in peace!
It's your disision, choosing the right team could lead to a good ending...or tragic ending...
Which side are you on?

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Partner Pokemon:
Legendary you encounted(1): (Depending on what side your on)
Legendary (2): (Depending on what side your on)
Side: (Team)
Other:

Oh yea, also... If your on Team Dagurtures, you dont get pokemon.
The list of legendaries are here:

Team Freedom
Zekrom
Kyurem
Uxie
Terrakion
Cobalion
Meloetta
Mewtwo
Mew

Team Melline
Reshiram
Genesect
Mespirit
Virizion
Latias
Latios
Keldeo
Victini

Last edited by Victinilover4248 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 23 EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Miles flew down and picked up Dani. He sighed. "You sound like you've been through this before! Is that even possible?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 23 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:18 pm

Dani sighed. "This is the second time...er...the first time...he didn't destroy this world..." She gulped. "He destroyed Giratina's world... At this point...He won't stop. I don't know how to stop him." She tried to return Zoruark, but the red laser zapped back and destroyed the pokeball.
"See?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 23 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:32 pm

Miles sighed. "I have a stupid plan that will probably not work, but if it does, it may stop this problem for good, and if it fails, most of us will die. Interested?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 23 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:43 pm

Dani shurgged. "What do we got to loose?" She said. "Don't answer that. Just tell me the plan...And fast!" Zoruark was glowing in a rapid red colour again. He roared and the sun and moon disappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 23 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Miles saw the sun and moon dissapear. "Legends, with enough time and power, can turn humans into pokemon, visa-versa, and pokemon into other pokemon! I need you to keep Zoroark from attacking Latias and me while we change him!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 23 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Dani stared at him. "So...You want me to somehow walk on thin air, tease him, and risk destroying the world and us faster?" She smirked. "Crazy. But it might work...." She levitated over to Zoruark. "Just hurry." she said. She spun around Zoruark, with him trying to claw her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 23 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:12 pm

Miles nodded, and he went and got Latias. Together, they flew over to Zoroark. They both concentrated, and began to glow. Zoroark also started to glow the same color they did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 23 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:19 pm

Zoruark roared. "FOOLS! YOU CANNOT STOP ME!!" Dani kicked him in the face. "Adorible little Zorua! Your a little baby aren't you? Aww! Level 20 Zorua's are so cute!" she said. Zoruark did a pouty face. "NO! I'M A ZORUARK! I'VE BEEN LEVEL 40 FOR A MONTH!!" He hissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 23 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:21 pm

Miles and Latias kept concentrating. It wouldn't be long now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 23 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Zouark finally slashed Dani, she almost fell down the bottomless pit He had created, she grabbed onto the ledge and flipped up. She felt a strong wind whisp past her in a violet fog.
She Went beside Miles and latias, glowing in a strong violet colour. Soon all 3 were glowing the same colour, along with Zoruark. Dani helped by using her power too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 23 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Miles opened his eyes. "Now! It's working!" They all glowed brightly, blinding everyone.

When the light faded, an adorable little skitty was unconsious where Zoroark was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 23 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:44 pm

Dani facepalmed. "You could have made him into a magicarp, an eevee, Zorua, Shinx...but you choose a Skitty." She smirked. The Skitty woke up wavery. "I'm a pretty little pokemon!"
it squeaked. "Aaaand you reversed it's memory...So I gotta raise it again." She sighed.
"Better than a man-killing Zoruark though." She laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 23 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:27 am

Miles grinned. "Exactly why I chose it. And, because I can do this." He picked him up, pinched his cheek, and smiled. "Who's the adorable Widdle skitty? You are! Yes you are!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 23 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:31 am

Skitty meowed happily. "Naa!" Dani laughed. "He actually lets you call him adorible!" Dani paused. "Crud! You made it a girl!!" She facepalmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 23 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:56 pm

Miles laughed. "Oh well! My bad! So sad!" He continued to coddle the Skitty for a few minutes, then put her down. He turned to Dani. "Anyway, now that things seem to be peaceful..." He looked around, expecting something to explode or attack, but saw nothing. "What do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Rise
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next