Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person) Empty
PostSubject: Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person)   Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:09 pm

Bella had secured her collection bag on her back, standing at the edge of the woods of Pricklemist Hill. She was talking to herself. "Alright Bella, this hyar is whar yo' start yer business. We need items eff'n we is gonna open up a shop. A shop wifout items is like a squirtle wifout a shell af'er all, ah reckon. Ten items ought t'be inough! Fry mah hide!" Bella, figuratively fired up, entered the woods and began looking around. She needed to find any ten items to sell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person)   Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:17 pm

Jacky was flying high in the skies, enjoying the hair hitting him "Ahh, finally I fly again. It was like AGES since I last did" he whispered as he kept on. All out of sudden, a strong gust of wind blew and Jacky lost his balance "wahhhh!!!" he was screaming as he was falling. Fortunately, he hit a bushy tree, so he wasnt really hurt at all "Ouch... Not again" he muttered with an annoyed expression as he got down, looking at his wing. But he didnt pay attanention where he was going, and crushed into the Darumaka "Oh hi. I wasnt paying any attention. I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person)   Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Isabella had heard sounds from above and looked up. "Whut in tarnation is..." Her talking was interrupted by the Starley falling on her face, causing her to sputter out feathers. "Git off! Git off!" The Darumata pushed the Starley off her and looked angrily at him. "Whuffo' did yo' lan' on me? ah's not a nest!" Isabella was pretty mad, ready to fight if need be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person)   Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:57 am

Jacly looked at the darumaka with a very suprised expression "what?!" He wondered as he was trying to understand what the darumaka was saying. He also noticed her angry expression so he strengthened his wing for a wing attack if a fight was caused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person)   Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Isabella was not gonna let Jacky get away without a proper talking to. After all, it was him who fell on her and he hadn't even apologized. "Who heard of a bird not bein' able t'fly? All ah's tryin' t'do is colleck items fo' mah shop an' yo' gotta smash aginst me?! Eff'n yo' doesn't apologize, ah's gonna make yo' regret meetin' me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person)   Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:39 pm

"If I translated correctly your accent... I DID apoloigse. Plus, I flied for the first time after so many months because I had hit my wing in my last adventure with my exploration team so it is natural to face difficulties in flying" he replied to the angry Darumaka with an annoyed expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person)   Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:45 pm

Isabella sighed and calmed herself down with a deep breath. "Ah apologize then, as enny fool kin plainly see ah's jest a li'l tense cuz this hyar is mah fust time gwine out t'git items t'sell, ah reckon. Ah's hopin' t'set up a tradin' service t'build up poke an' establish sto'es in all th' towns. Guess ah sh'd loosen up,hmm?" Isabella then looked in some tall grass and spotted an item. Curious, she walked over to grab it and see what it was.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person)   Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:23 pm

Jacky relaxed his wing and stopped charging for a wing attack "I didn't get it at all, but I heard something about exchanging/ trading shop...?" He replied to the darumaka, who still had no idea about their name "and who you might be? The name's jacky, an adventure seeker." He introduced himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person)   Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:52 pm

The fire type bagged the trawl orb before answering. "Th' name is Isabella o' Bella fo' sho't. Ennyway Jacky, whut is someone like yo' doin' out hyar on their lonesome? Yo' wif th' guild o' does yo' jest wan'er aroun' on yer own?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person)   Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:21 pm

Jacky opened widely his eyes, trying to keep up with Bella "umm... I'm seeking adventure. My team has been dismissed lately and I feel the urge to explore a place or two"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person)   Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:56 pm

"Ah, yer kinda on vacashun an' yo' got th' itch t'wan'er a bit. Wal, it'd be a bit better on mah nerves eff'n ah had compenny. Howsabout we travel togither? ah's hopin' t'git ten items befo'e ah start sellin' ennythin'. Is thet okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person)   Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm

"sure, Bella. You lead the way"
(sorry for so short post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person)   Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Isabella nodded and started walking, forward, already spotting an item. "Look hyar, we already foun' sumpin else. This hyar muss be mah lucky day. ah wonner whut it is?" Bella walked over to the item, picking it up so both of them could see what it was.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person)   Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:45 am

Jacky was following Bella by flying high in the skies when he heard she found something "quick, pick it, Bella" he smiled as he landed down to have a better look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person)   Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:15 pm

Bella looked over the Pretty Box, wondering what was inside. "Looks like a purdy box. I'll hafta pay a li'l t'git a look inside. C'd be sumpin trimenjus... o' small, ah reckon. Eifer way, Its wo'th nothin' until ah knows whut is inside." Isabella bagged the box and straightened her stance. "So, which way t'look now? As long as ah ain't lost, it don't matter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person)   Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person) Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Stock, Bella's Trading Service!(Open to first person)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next