Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Person Above/Below Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

The Person Above/Below Me Empty
PostSubject: The Person Above/Below Me   The Person Above/Below Me EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 10:37 am

Alright, so the name of the game is "The Person Above/Below Me" and the rules of the game are pretty simple.

The Person Above Me: Tell the group something you admire about the person above you, what you imagine the person would be arrested for, what's in the person's pocket, rate the person's avatar or screen name, say whether you would kiss or shake hands with the person (Let's assume there's no Coronavirus), say what the person was voted "most likely to" do, what you would say if you woke up in bed beside the person, pretty much anything you can think of. You can do just one or do multiple.

The Person Below Me: Try to guess what the person is doing as they posts, guess who will post next, ask a question for the next person to answer, guess what the person likes or hates, ask whether the next person would rather do "this" or "that," make up an embarrassing habit that the next person either confesses to doing or denies, etc. Again, you can do just one or multiple.

And that's the jist of it! Given how this is the first post, I'll only do the Below bit to start us off.

For the next poster, I'm gonna give you a "Million Dollars But" scenario! So, intrepid person, you are going to get One million US dollars, but, you must donate an organ to save the life of President Donald J Trump. He is 100% guaranteed to die if you do not donate this organ, but if you do donate, he is 100% guaranteed to win the 2020 election and we have to deal with him for another 4 god awful years.
Back to top Go down

The Person Above/Below Me
Page 1 of 1