Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bait was Bored (Open to 1 Person)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bait was Bored (Open to 1 Person) Empty
PostSubject: Bait was Bored (Open to 1 Person)   Bait was Bored (Open to 1 Person) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:19 am

Bait was bored.
Not just regular bored, either - she was really bored. So bored, in fact, that she would be willing to fall from six hundred feet in the air and down into the pond if it would help relieve the monotony.
She'd been lazy in the past few weeks; she hadn't gone out exploring, hadn't tried to get into the guild, hadn't done anything of note besides hang around at the pond and prank the occasional passerby. And that had gotten old really fast.
But what could she do? She absolutely detested going on land - not only was it uncomfortable beyond belief, but she found it almost suffocating to leave water - but land was where everything was!
"Fuck my life," she muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down

Bait was Bored (Open to 1 Person)
Page 1 of 1