Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost in Shadowhue

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Lost in Shadowhue - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Totodile bashed his head against a nearby tree. "DAMN IT!" He was lost in Shadowhue Forest, with no clue how to get out. What was he doing here in the first place? Oh yeah, there were some burn marks on the ground that somehow made him think that Cynthia would somehow be there. How could he be so stupid?! "I can't believe that I got stuck here because of a few measly burn marks!" Another headbutt on the same tree. Just then, a rustle could be heard nearby. "Oh, Arceus, what was that?" Another small sound; he couldn't find the source, but Tom knew that something was near...

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:04 am

"Ah, hell, sorry." He looked down on the floor, following the tracks. "I didn't mean to make you cry. Or scare you." He looked around, desperate for any sort of distraction. And there was one; a seedot laid passed out on the ground. "Looks like this little thing was beaten to a pulp, possibly by the guys we've been following. There might be something nearby, so be careful..."
And indeed there was.

OOC:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:13 am

Starfire saw an Unusual Box and dove for it. "Mine!!" she shouted pouncing on top of the box. That was when she heard a menicing growl behind her. Turning around she saw a vary mad looking Mightyana, still growling. Starfire narrowed her eyes and did something you would never expect from a Vulpix, she hissed loudly at the Mightyana and used her Ember Attack at the close Mightyana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:17 am

Tom watched in horror as the Mightyena howled in pain from the ember. "Holy Crap, Starfire, are you insane? That's a Mightyena! It's got to be at least level 20!" Tom backed away slowly, looking for something, anything, he could use to fight it. "No... nothing... dammit..." He looked at the Mightyena. "I don't think we'll be able to beat this guy; like I said, we shouldn't rely on luck. Now, get out of the way, I'll wash it down with my water gun; it'll be a good distraction, and we can get away from it." With that, he readied his water gun and fired at the creature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:29 am

"I AM NOT LEAVING MY TREASURE!!!!!" Starfire shouted demonicly as her eye sseemed to glow red. With that said and done she fired off another Ember at the dog like Pokemon. Right after he got hit by the Water Gun of course. With any luck the large pooch might have gotten burned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:39 am

"Fine! Arceus, please protect us..." Tom muttered under his breath these words before readying an ice punch. He ran up to the Mightyena and punched it in the face.
Or, rather, tried.
Instead of having the intended result, the Mightyena bit down hard on his hand; electricity ran straight through the Totodile and he passed out almost immediately; he didn't even have the chance to yell in pain! The reptile was thrown off to the side, against a tree, and the Mightyena turned it's attention towards the Vulpix that protected the unusual box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Starfire snapped out of her episode when she saw Tom flying into a tree. "Tom!" she shouted. The Mightyena was drawing closer to her, What am I going to do? I don't want to leave this awsome treasure,but I can't just leave Tom on his own either. she thought as she closed her eyes. "Hey Dog-breath!" she shouted jumpping off the box and in front of the larger canine. The Mightyena growled and charged forward raising his paw in the air. Starfire let out her Ember, the Mightyena's paw released what looked like a shadow of it's paw(Shadow Claw) and deflected her Ember attack and made a critical hit across her chest. "Tom; I'm so sorry." she said before she blacked out. Starfire fell to the ground uncontious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in Shadowhue
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3