Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shadowhue and Some New Friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Shadowhue and Some New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Shadowhue and Some New Friends   Shadowhue and Some New Friends EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Jake went to Shadowhue to find some more things to do, like train, find items, and maybe make some new friends. Jake looked around and saw a large tree and decided to sit under it. After a few minutes, he dozed off. He dreamed of some new friends coming his way and he woke up when he heard a twig break. "Hello?" The Tepig called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowhue and Some New Friends   Shadowhue and Some New Friends EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:35 pm

A Poochyena trotted through the Shadowhue forest. He was distantly enjoying the walk, but to be honest wasn't paying much attention to where his feet were taking him. In only a few minutes Toxin found himself stumbling into a random Tepig. He growled reflexively and stepped back. "Who are you?"

(I know Tenshi was supposed to post before me but I was bored. ;A; We can pretend I didn't if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Shadowhue and Some New Friends   Shadowhue and Some New Friends EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:29 pm

(It's OK, it's Tenshi's turn now.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowhue and Some New Friends   Shadowhue and Some New Friends EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:37 pm

Starfire was walking through shadowhue forest. Well more like danceing and humming a song.Not looking where she was going she bumpped into a Poochiana and a Tepig. "Oh sorry about that i have a song stuck in my head and it's AWSOME!!!!" she shouted and started singing the song again.

Ooc: here's the song:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Shadowhue and Some New Friends   Shadowhue and Some New Friends EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:42 pm

The Tepig looked at the Vulpix and the Poochyena. Jake finally said, "Hi, I'm Jake, but I think I met you," He pointed to the Vulpix, "But if not, nice to meet the both of you." Jake jumped with joy an bounced of the walls, or should i say, trees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowhue and Some New Friends   Shadowhue and Some New Friends EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:27 pm

"My name is Toxin," said the Poochyena gruffly. "S'pose it's nice meeting you too. And you," he said, nodding curtly to the Vulpix. He bent back his ears unhappily. "I'd appreciate it if you'd stop singing that song. It's a bit annoying."

(Ha ha he's not the cheeriest fellow. :p)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowhue and Some New Friends   Shadowhue and Some New Friends EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:30 pm

Starfire imideatly stopped dancing and drew her ears back with a sad look. "Sorry. Now for a sad song!!" she shouted cheerily. She had to think for a moment but decided against it. "My name's Starfire, but you can call me "Star" for short. What are you guys doing out here anyway?" she asked."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Shadowhue and Some New Friends   Shadowhue and Some New Friends EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:39 pm

"I came here to train!" Jake exclaimed. "Maybe some pokemon will come and I can battle it."
Jake heard a noise in the trees. "I think one's coming right now."

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowhue and Some New Friends   Shadowhue and Some New Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowhue and Some New Friends
Page 1 of 1