Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost in Shadowhue

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Lost in Shadowhue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Totodile bashed his head against a nearby tree. "DAMN IT!" He was lost in Shadowhue Forest, with no clue how to get out. What was he doing here in the first place? Oh yeah, there were some burn marks on the ground that somehow made him think that Cynthia would somehow be there. How could he be so stupid?! "I can't believe that I got stuck here because of a few measly burn marks!" Another headbutt on the same tree. Just then, a rustle could be heard nearby. "Oh, Arceus, what was that?" Another small sound; he couldn't find the source, but Tom knew that something was near...

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:26 am

Starfire thought about it for a moment and placed her paw under her chin. "Well if we try to follow the footprint's we may find a Pokemon that can help us get out of here." she said thinking about it. They were going to have to be careful though, who's ever footprints they belong to could be a strong opponant or a friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:52 am

Tom nodded. "Alright; let's go then!" And with that, the duo followed the trail of Keyami and Akuroma.

- - - -

Tom looked at the new set of prints on the ground. "Huh; looks like this came from a dog or something. Seems the duo were chased by something around here; we ought to be careful." He continued walking, only stopping when he found some white fur and some black fur on the ground. "Huh; white fur... and the footprints are pretty big... The bipedal Pokemon we've been following, I think it was a Meowth. And these footprints here... It's a four legged creature, and it seems pretty strong..."Just then, he saw something in the corner of his eye. "Is that an item?" He rushed towards it, and picked it up, unaware of the two sets of eyes leering at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:45 am

Starfire saw the item laying on the ground. "Ohh! It's a Defense scarf!" she shouted as her ears perked up twitching behind her. She turned around and saw a Swadloon and a Cacnea. "Uh, Tom we have company." she said as Cacnea used Pin Missial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:03 am

Tom looked at the duo of enemies; the swadloon seemed to have been roughed up before, but the Cacnea looked pretty strong. Putting the defense scarf around his neck, Tom grinned as a torrent of water formed in his throat. "Get out of the way!" He yelled as he shot out a water gun at the Cacnea.
Just then, a sharp pain hit Tom, and he fell to the ground. "Oh Arceus, Razor leaf!" He readied his ice punch and attacked the Swadloon that had come up to him. The creature, which was weak to ice attacks, backed away in pain. "YEAH, EAT THAT YOU MOTHERF****ER!" Another ice punch was readied, and he charged in, not giving the creature a chance to recover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:14 am

Starfire blinked in shock at the word that Tom just used. Then she felt something hit her in her behind with a large jump and a screamed. Now she was pissed no one touches her butt. "You'll pay for that you pervert!!!" she shouted almost demonicly. Taking a deep breath she used Ember on a frightened Cacnea. Trying to run away the Cacnea got hit in the back. After getting mildly burned the Cacnea ised Poison Sting, Starfire didged the attack and used Extrasensory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:23 am

"YEAH, RUN YOU LITTLE BI- Oh god!" Another razor leaf hit him, this time right in the stomach. "Damn, that hurt!" Tom rose to his feet clutching his stomach. "Oh, man, if I didn't have this defense scarf, I'd be screwed." His fist again froze into a very low temperature, and the Swadloon charged in for another tackle. "Take... THIS!" Tom punched it as it tackled him, resulting in him falling to the ground. Tom groaned, barely able to move; the Swadloon was extremely strong. He looked at the Swadloon, now frozen in place, and something dropped from it's clutches and onto the ground...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:52 am

Cacnea had an angry look on it's face and used Acid attack. Starfire grined evilly and used Ember again, the to attackes collided and caused an explosion. The shockwave sent Starfire flying into, er, onto Tom, as for the Cacnea it was sent flying back into the forest. "Whoa!!! What a rush. That was some lightshow huh, Tom?" she asked the blue Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am

Tom didn't reply; he was extremely weakened from the battle, and instead looked at the reviver seed that the frozen Swadloon dropped. That thing was known for completely healing anybody who was either close to or already passed out. Tom was in dire need of it; the oran berry that Starfire picked up would do little good if he was physically battered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:06 am

Starfire noticed how weak Tom looked and saw the Reviver seed in his paw. Getting off of him she looked at him worriedly, "Well don't just look at it. Eat it before we get attacked again." she said almost pouting. Good thing he found that Defence Scarff. she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:11 am

Tom brought it to his mouth and immediately felt reinvigorated. He stood up and grinned at his Vulpix friend. "Thanks for getting off me... Wow, these reviver seeds are like magic!" Tom looked worriedly at the Swadloon, who's icy shell was beginning to crack. "We'd... better get out of here. Let's continue following the trail. I don't want to have to deal with that Swadloon. It was at least level 20, so I highly doubt that we could do much damage. We can't rely on luck again like I did." And with that, he started walking quickly, following Keyami's trail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:18 am

Starfire laughed, "At least we don't have to worry about that mean Pin coushon. Good thing that shockwave sent him flying." she said thinking about the explosion. It was cool yet scary, she would have to becareful in the future. She was lucky that nothing caught on fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:23 am

Tom smiled. "Yeah; I really wish I saw that. Oh, erm, were you... disturbed by my colorful language earlier?" He scratched his head. "I kind of get like that when I'm very angry. Sorry about that." And thus, the duo continued to follow the trail, not knowing that they were going deeper and deeper into the forest...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:28 am

Starfire giggled, "Sort of. But it's not as bad as when I get upset by a pervert." she said with a wide grin. Following the Totodile she kept her eyes peeled for any Pokemon and Items. "What made you come out here again?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:39 am

Tom stopped walking then, and simply looked up in the sky. "I've... I've got a friend. Hell, she's my best friend! Her name is Cynthia - Perhaps you've heard of her? She's a Typhlosion who went insane about... a week, maybe two weeks ago, and took down a stall. Hell, she completely destroyed it. When I tried to stop her... she didn't recognize me..." He sniffed, and then tried (and failed) to smile at Starfire.
"I've kind of gotten off topic, haven't I? Anyway, I saw some burn marks near the entrance of Shadowhue, and somehow got the idea that she was hiding out here. I wanted to find her, and bring her back to her senses." He sighed. "I knew her as a Cyndaquil, you know? She changed so much when she evolved into a Typhlosion, I'm not even sure if they're the same person anymore. I just kinda... want her back, you know?" A tear dropped down from his face, unnoticed. Tom made a hollow laugh, and tried (and failed) to smile at Starfire.
"Ah hell, I said waaay too much, didn't I? You just asked what I was doing here, not all this stuff... So, what're you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:49 am

After hearing Tom's story Starfire instantly regreted asking him. With small whimpers she burst into tears, "I'm sorry! I-if I knew that it would of made you sad I ne-never would of asked! I'm going to knock some sence into that Typhlosion!!" she said with anger and stopped crying compleatly. She looked at Tom and saw his Failed smile. "Tom your smile scares me." she aid backing up a few steps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in Shadowhue
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next