Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost in Shadowhue

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Lost in Shadowhue Empty
PostSubject: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Totodile bashed his head against a nearby tree. "DAMN IT!" He was lost in Shadowhue Forest, with no clue how to get out. What was he doing here in the first place? Oh yeah, there were some burn marks on the ground that somehow made him think that Cynthia would somehow be there. How could he be so stupid?! "I can't believe that I got stuck here because of a few measly burn marks!" Another headbutt on the same tree. Just then, a rustle could be heard nearby. "Oh, Arceus, what was that?" Another small sound; he couldn't find the source, but Tom knew that something was near...

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

Lost in Shadowhue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:47 am

With a small sigh Starfire walked through the dark forest. With her ears down with worry she tried to figure out how she ended up here in the first place. "Oh yeah, I was chasing a Butterfree." she said to herself. She was practicing her Ember attack when she saw a Butterfree flying overhead getting caught in it's beauty she chased after it. Now here she was lost and alone. continuing to walk on. When she heard a twig snap behind her she slowly turned her head to look over her Shoulder. A Poocheyena was right behind her baring his teeth and growling, with a scream she took off.
Back to top Go down

Lost in Shadowhue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:02 am

Oh god, there was a scream just now; a Vulpix scream, if Tom was right. "What do I do?" The Totodile shook his head and started running in the direction of the scream. And there a lone Vulpix was running rapidly away from something, and straight into him. "Woah, what's wrong?" Tom tried to look bravely at the menace behind the Vulpix and there was... a Poochyena. He couldn't help it, he laughed right then. "Come on, really? You got freaked out by a Poochy-OH CRAP!" The Poochyena had tackled Tom to the ground and was already baring his teeth. "Damn it... A... A little help?"
Back to top Go down

Lost in Shadowhue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:17 am

Starfire ran into a Totodile and landed a few feet away. She heard him ask what was wrong and turned around and started to laugh. "Come on, really? You got freaked out by a Poochy-OH CRAP!" he shouted as the Poocheyena Tackled him. the Biting Pokemon started baring it's teeth again, "Damn it... A... A little help?" he asked. She got up quickly and looked at the Totodile, "B-but I'm still practicing my attacks- Whoa!" she said before quickly moving to her right. She had narrowly dodged the opposing Pokemon's Tackle attack.
Back to top Go down

Lost in Shadowhue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:18 am

"Interesting way of getting him off me, but thanks!" The Totodile grinned and held up his now- frozen hand in a fist. "OI! PISSHEAD!" The Poochyena looked up at Tom and charged towards him for another tackle, and Tom's fist collided with the enemy. The little creature howled and backed away, baring it's teeth. Of course, hitting a tackling enemy head on is not without it's consequences; Tom himself was gritting his teeth and trying to massage his now unfrozen hand. "Darn, that hurt!" He looked at the threat, who was already heading for Tom.
Back to top Go down

Lost in Shadowhue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:26 am

Starfire gasped and took a deep breath and breathed out a flame from her Ember attack. Aiming at the Dark type she released her attack. Hoping for a large flame insteat out of her mouth was a small flare heading towards the Pokemon. It made it to it's target but it went out before doing any actual danage on him. Instead of a full on attack it merly tickled the Poocheyena's nose as he rubbed it. With a sad but shocked look Starfire was unable to do anything.
Back to top Go down

Lost in Shadowhue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:35 am

"Well... It stopped the Pooch at least..." Tom's hand had stopped hurting, and he readied his claws before charging at the creature. And completely missing as it jumped out of the way; he ended up smashing his head into a tree. Again. "Oh, Arceus, there's two of everything!"
Back to top Go down

Lost in Shadowhue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:52 am

"You ok?!" Starfire asked the Totodile. She looked back at the Poocheyena and took a deep breath again. The opponant was closing in with another Tackle attack. Using all her might and willpower she used Ember again, this time it came out like it was supposed to and made a direct hit on the Biting Pokemon. Poocheyena whimpered as he got hit.
Back to top Go down

Lost in Shadowhue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:16 am

Tom shook his head, trying to shake the dizziness out. "Wow, nice ember, Vulpix!" He grinned, and while the poochyena was still weakened, he ice-punched it as hard as he could. Tom grinned as the poor thing scampered off. He then turned his head to the Vulpix that had aided him. "Well, that was a good fight, wasn't it? Oh, I'm Tom." He held his hand out and smiled amicably to the Vulpix.
Back to top Go down

Lost in Shadowhue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:24 am

Starfire used one of her tails to shake Tom's hand. "It's nice to meet you Tom. I'm Starfire, you can call me "Star" for short if you want." she said with a giggle. Cool I made a new friend. Now how do we get out of here? she thought.
Back to top Go down

Lost in Shadowhue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:44 am

Tom smiled at his new friend. Starfire huh? She seemed nice enough. "Hey, uh, do you know how to get to Grassveil? Because I'm kind of lost..."
Back to top Go down

Lost in Shadowhue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:49 am

Starfire chuckled nervously, 'Uh well. That makes two of us. You see; I'm lost too." she said slowly. Her head hung low in defeat, how in the world are they going to get out?
Back to top Go down

Lost in Shadowhue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:11 am

"Ah..." Tom scratched his head, wondering what to do. Just then, he noticed something on the ground. Footprints. He looked to where the footprints led; they seemed to go deeper into the forest. Then again, so did every single direction. "How about we follow these footprints? They seem to be the only lead we have." Just then, a sound came from the tree that he had been repeatedly headbutting.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

Lost in Shadowhue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Starfire jumped from the sound but stood her ground, she was going to act scared this time. "It's probubly another Poocheyena or something. Come on we can take him." she said with determination. I think I'm getting the hang of using my Ember attack now. she thought with joy. Looking at the ground she saw something just at the root of the tree, "What's that?" she asked herself and picked up an Oran berry.
Back to top Go down

Lost in Shadowhue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:57 pm

"Huh, nice!" Tom grinned at Starfire. "Anyway, I've found some tracks here; they seem pretty big, possibly belonging to a bipedal Pokemon. There are also some weird tracks, I don't know what it's from. It could be our ticket out of here, or at least to other Pokemon. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost in Shadowhue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Shadowhue   Lost in Shadowhue Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in Shadowhue
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next