Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mellow was excited out of her mind, grinning widely as she continued to bounce up and down, and walking forward ahead of the group, tripping over her stubby feet at times as they began to walk toward their first destination: Pecha Forest. She had heard from various people that this was one of the easiest dungeon to come to and gather things/train from and that one of the most useful berries, Pecha Berries, were abundant here. Her grin only grew wider when she remembered that this was her first exploration ever! The little dual type could practically TASTE the adventure that would come from this! Who knew what could come there and what trials they would have to overcome? Despite this, however, the Oddish felt disappointed that she was not very powerful and that her first adventure wasn't really helping anybody but the team, she was still elated at the prospect of adventure and felt that this may have been her first step to becoming a good rescuer.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:18 pm

"Guys i hope you didnt do,anything last night! Dont need any babies on the team!" Shawn shouted to the dismay of the flustered pokemon. god this is hilarious shawn thought to himself. Good way for the team to forget about yesterdays events...that and it is funny as hell."alright love birds clean off the mess and get ready, we got more to do than just each other(hahah pun) today" shawn tried to say with a straight voice. He just couldnt resist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:19 am

Mellow blushed even harder as Clive woke up, and was able to finally be released from his grasp when he let go of her in shock. She glared at the Zorua, who was laughing at their expense and yelled, still flustered, "WE DID NOT DO ANYTHING AND WE ARE NOT LOVEBIRDS!" Suddenly, she glanced at Clive, noticing the blush on his face as well, and found him... cute? She shook her head furiously to clear her head of these thoughts before taking several deep breathes to calm herself from that shock. "I- It's ok, Clive...," the Oddish stuttered, smiling weakly. "Anyhow... um... let's clean up!" she said cheerfully, attempting to break the awkward atmosphere and forget the embarrassing event that just happened.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:31 am

"Yep clean up the mess you two made last night." Shawn snickered afterward, then he got serious." Ok now that the games are over, lets get serious. Today i will have to bring our items to kanghaskan storage, and let illia know that you guys are on my team and are permitted to store items there." Shawn told the team. " then we should get rooms at the guild."
(I will pm serenelittlerose and get things setup, cause she is only one who can assign rooms.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:51 am

Clive shook his head rapidly and instantly buried his embarrassment, along with making his blushing disappear. He looked up at the tree of which Shawn was in, he was quite annoyed at the laughing zorua, but in protest to his humiliation he attempted to play it off. "Ooh, I do hope not. Cause I ain't babysitting." The buizel chuckled, answering Shawn's comment about babies. He stood up dusting off the dirt that caught onto his coat, he had a snarky look about him as he glanced at his teammates. He walked around the oddish and to the other side of the tree while speaking. "Alright, you can clean up babe." The sea weasel clicked his tongue whilst winking at Mellow, his action were meant to be playful as he looked up at the leader. "Kanghaskan storage sounds like a fun place, and I wonder what the rooms at the guild are like." His tone was somewhat of a sarcastic manner, he leaned onto the tree base and lifted his head to see the zorua.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:06 am

"Yeah, nice save clive right after the rawst berry red face, and the crawling backwards." Shawn turned to mellow."you like that idea mellow?"
(Also i found a symbol for bodark what do you think? Heres a link
https://i.servimg.com/u/f72/18/06/84/21/image11.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:27 am

(It's really cool, Flint! I think we should use it. What do you two think, Riolu and Dragon?)

Mellow blushed tomato red and just nodded at Clive's... smooth brush-off of the event and playful nickname, not trusting her voice at the moment. She immediately began to pick up some of the assorted items they had found throughout the dungeon, and surprisingly found something as she cleaned the camp by picking up their 'treasures'.

This dice is not existing.

Cool! the Oddish thought to herself, grinning brightly, we can definitely use this! She then proceeded to place it on the ground right beside her and continued to clean the camp site. Once finished, she cheerily smiled and said in a sing song tone, "Done~! Now, let's get a move on, guys!" She then promptly shoved the morning's memories to the back of her mind, grabbing the item.

"Oh, I've never been to Kangaskhan's Storage before, but I've heard it's a really cool place!" the dual type added in her two cents, beginning to hop toward her teamate's. "Alright, so we go this way, right?" Mellow asked, pointing one of her leaves in the direction they had come from to enter the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:43 am

(Looks good! :D)

The buizel merely shrugged his shoulder as Shawn called him out. "Eh, I do what I do." He changed his facial expression into a small smirk, he looked down at his wrist as though measuring the time by an invisible watch. He looked up and saw the way from which Mellow was pointing, squinting in the far off distance as though trying to see through the trees. Clive pushed off from the tree base and started to march in slow motion towards the pointed direction. "So, Kangaskhan storage here we come?" He said looking both ways at Mellow and Shawn, speaking at a normal pace while his body is was slow motion. "Or shall we wait, and waste more time?" He froze in place, awaiting his team members' responses. The sea weasel personally wasn't in any rush, he was typically making no effort to entertain the group.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:48 am

Shawn rolled his eyes.ill have to cut him down a size shawn thought. As the weasel was speaking shawn used a pursuit and dashed under his legs with great speed due to the move, and tripped the buizel." I am ready, but you should get off your lazy ass and get moving" shawn told the weasel snidely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:56 am

"I vote we go to Kangaskhan storage." Mellow stated firmly, telling the team how she felt. "You guys in?"

She then proceeded to begin bouncing again, releasing tension and her excitement at going to a new place and actually getting to the guild and signing up. She bristled slightly at Shawn's comment toward Clive, and grit her teeth. That was mean! she thought angrily, before snapping, "Shawn! Stop it; you're acting like a jerk and are being rude for absolutely no reason!"

The dual type then bounced toward the Buzel and questioned, "Are you alright, Clive?" She then proceeded to move her leaves and offer them to him so he could get up off the ground easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:09 am

"Yep, storage it-" Before Clive could finish, he tripped under Shawn's quick movement. Though rather than making a quick action, he laughed. "It's alright Mellow, I'm fine." He was laid onto his back, as he lifted his head up to look at the zorua. "You know if you keep on with those cheap shots, I may be inclined to retaliate." A chuckle escaped his throat as he was helped up by Mellow. Hopping up onto his feet, and going down onto all fours. "I'll race ya there." He wore a devious grin, as his front paws dug at the ground, like a bull threatening to charge. Except the sea weasel was only being fully playful, and wasn't going to act like a child just because he was tripped. As Clive would think it would be a wuss move, and he felt if any guy did that they weren't tough. At least that's he was taught as a young child, walk it off or tough it out.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:03 am

"Giving mellow eye candy, but wed rather not have that view, show some decency." shawn raised an eyebrow at the buizel, and before he could react, shawn leapt onto the tree branches and cut across the short path through the tree tops to avoid the roots, much like a squirrel." If you want a race you got one." Shawn had called back to the stunned pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:06 pm

Meanwhile, Jacky returned holding the Pecha berry in his beak.He saw them ready to have a race so he tossed the berry from the sky"Here boss catch"he shouted to Shawn."I heard you Mellow.But I vote a different idea.After we finish our exploration here,let's take on a job from the Guild"he said.He was really anxious to start taking jobs from the Guild.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:45 pm

"Ok, but we need to store some items any way, since we found quite a few." Shawn pointed out to the starly.(i got a reply from serene, we need to have made a guild thread before she can give us rooms)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:41 pm

(Okay shall I make a topic there then?)
Jacky nodded to Shawn."Let's head of to the guild"he suggested.
He started flying and and reached really high"I will lead the way come on!Follow me!"For a moment,Jacky felt like he was the leader.(Better now?The topic is at wigglituff's room.See you there)

*Name of topic:The official singup of a new team*

Last edited by riolu77 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:56 pm

"We will stop off at the guild before we do kanghaskan storage then." Shawn told the group from up in the trees.(two things. One, yes make a topic in guild, and two, you cant post on main rp in ooc without a normal post, it illegally farms poke, and ant dont make any comments from earlier, i learnt my lesson)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next