Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mellow was excited out of her mind, grinning widely as she continued to bounce up and down, and walking forward ahead of the group, tripping over her stubby feet at times as they began to walk toward their first destination: Pecha Forest. She had heard from various people that this was one of the easiest dungeon to come to and gather things/train from and that one of the most useful berries, Pecha Berries, were abundant here. Her grin only grew wider when she remembered that this was her first exploration ever! The little dual type could practically TASTE the adventure that would come from this! Who knew what could come there and what trials they would have to overcome? Despite this, however, the Oddish felt disappointed that she was not very powerful and that her first adventure wasn't really helping anybody but the team, she was still elated at the prospect of adventure and felt that this may have been her first step to becoming a good rescuer.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:11 pm

"Give it to clive. His motor runctions are impaired by his injuries. Mine wont impair mine." He gave clive a "no arguments" glare to silence the buizels protests bedore they started. In all actuality he was using a leer to silence him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:52 pm

"Okay...here Cliv"said and gave him the berry.The whole situation really made Jacky exhausted"Let's call it a day and continue tomorrow"suggested.He made a small wind by clapping his wings to tidy a small corner and laid down to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:06 pm

Shawn moved a little bit ahead and climbed up a particularly tall tree.ahh i remember this. at the top was a set of wood in a circle around the tree. There was some brush piled up there.this is where i had been last time i was in pecha forest. It just was easier then. shawn curled up and lied down on the pile of brush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Clive had felt Mellow's cold attitude towards him now, lowering his head slightly as he look towards Jacky. "Glad you're fine and dandy." He said casually, he had now gradually began to hunch back over in his original posture. He looked back up once Shawn had spoken again, he was slightly annoyed by being called out on his fib, bur was smacked into a surprise as the zorua turned into his own illusion. "I'm gonna have to get used to that." He muttered to himself, freezing as the zorua inspected him. Though he backed away as he said his motor function was damaged, at first he was going to rebel against Shawn's wishes but thought twice about it. He looked up as Mellow said her apology for her behavior, he now have a look of remorse for his earlier actions. "No, I'm... sorry." Yet again the word 'sorry' was foreign to him so he had a forced look about it. "I feel remorse for my actions earlier, but I never meant to hurt you in any way. I never mean to hurt anyone, I just have the curse of doing something then think about it later. I am truly sorry." This time around his voice was more smooth and honest, he turned back to Shawn as he was shot by his leer, he stubbornly took the oran berry from Jacky and silently ate it. "Thanks." He muttered half-heartily, he straightened up and looked to where their leader was heading off now. His injuries were already feeling better, he watched as the zorua climbed up the tree and lie in a pile of brush. Clive walked to the base of the tree and slumped down into a laying position, leaning against the tree he watched the field ahead. "So... what now boss?" He said casually, his pride was already hurt and wanted to change the subject of before.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:25 pm

"Now we get rest, after a fight like that, then you patch things up with mellow in the morning when things cool down." The leader had a calm tone and then promptly went to sleep after the instructions were issued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:08 pm

The moon rised.The day had come to its end.Owl pokemon had appeared,ready to hunt.But Jacky kept on sleeping.He wished that the next day would be better than this one.We are a team after allhe thoughtwe should stop fighting each other.In his dream,he saw his parents.Mum,dad...he whispered softly.The last time he saw them was when he abandoned his home.WHere are you now...?

(TODAY I SAT MY EXAMS OH GOSH IM SO STRESSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I HOPE THE RESULTS ARE GOOD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:11 pm

Mellow the Oddish yawned tiredly, and nodded in agreement. She felt satisfied with Clive's sincere apology, and smiled softly. "You're forgiven," she replied happily. Even though he was forgiven, however, the Oddish didn't feel any trust for him. He would have to earn that before she began to trust him again. She laid down on the ground, burrowing herself beneath the soft dirt to make herself resemble a weed. She the closed her eyes and began to dream.

Last edited by PandaWarrior101 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:48 pm

(Wish you good luck on those exams, were they college or highschool?) shawn woke up early in the morning. cmon body, wake up. he tried moving with some difficulty. " aww crap" he shouted when he realized how stiff he was. ok shawn, deep breaths, one little motion at a time. he slowly stretched himself out and stood up. i need to work out a bit if im going to be able to handle the day. shawn saw clive against the tree, and mellow burrowed under ground. He smirked as he got an idea. Shawn slowly moved the practically unconcious buizel towards where the oddish was under ground. He curled the buizels body up around the sprout.we'll see how he plays this off shawn chuckled quietly to himself and climbed back up the tree pretending to be asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:11 pm

(secondary school,I sit graduating exams on May-June.I sat exams at Physchic so the teacher can decide my grade at the end of the term.Let's say I wrote a serious "test")
The sun's ray woke up Jacky"Yawn..."He stood up gently and tidied his body from soil with his feathers.He noticed Shawn"Good morning"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:25 pm

"Hey jacky, lets see what happens when they wake up" shawn chuckled and tilted his head toward clive. " i see how they were looking at each other earlier, and this should lighten the mood quite a bit." Shawn explained to the starly." We just need to wait for them to wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:50 pm

When Jacky saw Cliv,he coudn't hold a small smile."Yawn...will be funny to see Cliv's expression"he added."By the way...what happened with them?I wasn't here you see"But instead of waiting for Shawn to answer,with a grief,he stood up,started clapping his wings and shouting to wake up the others"Wake up guys.It is time to keep on with our exploration.Come on,don't be lazy!"Then he turned to Shawn"Hey boss,where should we head of now?"he asked.His clear eye then noticed something in the horizon,so headed off to take a look.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:16 pm

hes gonna miss the shock on their face, oh well shawn sat down as they saw the two 'mon waking up. It was gonna be one hell of a wake up for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:34 pm

Mellow dreamed of many things. The little weed dreamed of her team, and them dancing a random dance with an annoyingly absurd yet catchy tune in the air. She eventually awoke, however, when she tripped from a bright orange table and was about to land on her forehead on the cold, hard metallic ground. The Oddish awoke abruptly, her eyes fluttering open and taking several deep breathes and glancing around her burrow, wanting to reassure herself that this wasn't another dream. Satisfied after moments of reassurance, she smiled brightly and let out a yawn, before attempting to get up out of the ground. Several moments of struggling passed before it was possible, but when she did, her smile instantly evaporated into a horrified blush, for Clive was snuggling- SNUGGLING!- against the place where she had burrowed. Surprised, she screamed and attempted to wiggle out from the grasp of the water type, thinking: CRAPHE'SHUGGINGME! WHATDOIDOWHATDOIDO?!
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Meanwhile shawn was sitting over on the tree perch looking down at the flustered oddish freak out. He was living it up was litterally rolling around laughing at her shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:14 pm

(lol funniest Team Bodark moment yet xD)

Clive turned his head slightly to Mellow and had a weak smile as he heard his apology accepted, he turned his head back and watched the view. He studied the scenery with intense eyes, it was usual for him to take awhile to fall asleep. Soon though, he drifted off into a dream state. His dream was foggy as he lived it, all the edges were soft as though reminding him this was only a dream. The buizel couldn't exactly remember what had happened in the dream, but he remembered a happy family celebrating something, their words were inaudible to his ears. Before he could investigate what was going on, he felt a sudden movement that made him flip over. 'Earthquakes in a dream?' He said within his dream, but not so long after he felt another earthquake with much more force. 'What are they doing out in reality?' Before he had another second to sleep, Clive woke up. He lazily opened his eyes to see the field ahead, but from a different perspective. He blinked once more trying to analyze the situation, he looked down and saw a familiar grass top. It took him seconds to realize that he was in a snuggling position with Mellow. Instantaneously, he leaped up and tumbled off to the side. "Oh gosh! What am I doing?! Sorry-Sorry-Sorry!" The sea weasel yipped as he was crawling backwards on his back. On his face was the extremely rare red hue, in which he kept trying to cover with his paws. His expression wore a very surprised look that was crossed with a terrified feature.

Last edited by DragonPlush on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat   Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Bodark's Adventure 1: Explore, Gather, Fight, Repeat
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next