Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic.   Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:05 am

In the modern day area of Trinity City, there are three factions of the town at war. Gangs in the city frequently fight with the police force, which is trying to keep law and order as usual. But in between is a third party, the bounty hunters. They act as a neutral force, balancing the power between the two groups. As one of the bounty hunters, you take on various jobs given to you by anyone, whether you do it in a group or on your own is up to you. But after one job, a select few bounty hunters receive a message from a business man, all the same message.

If you are receiving this message, then you are still alive and well, and able to at least consider this proposal I am giving you. I have invented something wonderful, a device that could change the course of history. Not only have I come up with the idea and designs, but I have actually managed to build it. The problem lies within the fact that a rival start-up company, you might be familiar with the name Froaftwards Industries, they have stolen the device. My request is that you steal it back for me. It should be relatively simple, and I'm sure you'll be able to handle the job, along with the others I have notified, especially for the large sum of cash I'm willing to part with should you complete the job. If you are willing to accept this, meet me at Thomson's Bar, and I will provide you with more details, and I expect you'll consider this. Hopefully I will see you soon.-James Ingridson

The message is rather vague, but there is always the promise of compensation for your efforts, and if he's lying it can't hurt to at least check out the situation.

Bio Form-
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nicknames or Aliases if any:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearence:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Gear and equipment:[/b]
[b]Abilities(These can range from physical, to mental, or even supernatural as long as it isn't godmodding or powerplaying):[/b]
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic.   Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:49 am

Name: Serenzi Avisma
Nicknames or Aliases if any:
The Cold Shadow, Icy Ghost and variations of those such names due to her past thievery. As a sort of signature, she would always leave the area she stole from covered in a thin layer of frost by lowering the temperature in that specific room. The crimes were never solved as there was no evidence to incriminate anyone other than a few magpie feathers.
Appearance: Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic. 33w60xf
History: Serenzi is a very talented and intelligent young female... in her own way. Most would probably scold her and say she could do better things with her life than being a bounty hunter. Luckily no one actually knows about the jobs she does, her parents having died more than five years ago. After burying her parents and having a small funeral service, Serenzi ended up fending for herself rather than being thrown into foster care or put up for adoption. She learned how to survive on the streets and became fairly good at sneaking around and pick-pocketing within mere weeks. From there it escalated until she was able to steal more valuable things and she eventually became a bounty hunter.
Gear and equipment: One small knife with it's own little pocket. ^^
Abilities: Serenzi is very fit and flexible and makes a point of staying that way. She also has very limited control of the temperature, being able to make it colder within a limited area. She can only reverse what she has done herself and cannot cause the temperature to rise.
Serenzi has a bird form , a Magpie, and tends to use it to remain hidden and scarper if things go wrong.
Lastly, Serenzi's most accomplished ability is her ability to conjure illusions. She finds it easy to alter what others can see, though affecting other senses takes a lot more time and effort.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic.   Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:53 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic.   Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:43 am

Name: Chris Halden
Nicknames or Aliases if any: The Mask, Nametag, Whatshisname, That guy, and many others. To amuse himself, in place of the objects he stole he leaves a ripped off scrap of paper that reads "I was here."
Appearence:About 5 10". Lean and fit. His hair is a short, slightly spiky, and a brownish orange color. His eyes are green. When he's off the job he wears a collar shirt and dark blue jeans.
History:It all started with dare. Steal a front row seat to an upcoming sports event. And not only was he able to bypass security. But he was also able to talk the owner of the seat out of his own spot. It was then (as he watched the game in that very seat) that he wondered how far he could take this 'specialty' of his.
And being a high school dropout with no parents, what was there to lose?
So began his life as a thief and con man, stealing from the rich and giving to... Himself.
With his silver tounge and crafty impersonations his career soared until he decided to become a Bounty Hunter.
Gear and equipment: A disguise and a small gun in his pocket
Abilities:Man of Many Faces - Chris specializes in getting past physical security with a mix of well planned disguises and can improvise if need be.
Silver tounge - He's not sure if this is a supernatural gift or not. But people have the tendency to rally behind him and believe what he says. As long as its not too ridiculous...

Last edited by Drawr on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic.   Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:04 pm

Name: Valerie Serket
Nicknames or Aliases if any: V, Scorpio, Healing Shiv, Stinger, Sekret. She would either leave behind three drops of venom, or one of her throwing spikes as a signature.
Appearence: Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic. Thief (she doesn't have the cape, and her top doesnt reveal that much cleavage)
History: Having been abandoned as a toddler, Valerie was lucky enough to be discovered by a gang of bounty hunters rather than dying alone. They cared for her and showed her the ropes, making her promise to pay them back in return. As she grew, Valerie turned out to become quite the skilled bounty hunter, repaying the gang for the food and care they had given her by the age of 14. From then on out, she began operating independently.
Gear and equipment: Venomous throwing spikes, venom spiked fighting/climbing gloves.
Abilities(These can range from physical, to mental, or even supernatural as long as it isn't godmodding or powerplaying): She's a very good climber, able to get into a lot of inconvenient places. Her greatest power, though, is healing. She can "absorb" wounds and injuries as long as they're not too severe, and then inflict the same amount of pain (not the injuries themself) onto others. If she needs to hide quickly, she can also transform into a scorpion.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic.   Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:17 pm

I thought I was being original by having my character have a signature thing. Oh well. xD
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic.   Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Both of you are approved!

And here's my bio since this should probably be here.

Name: Justin Pliskin.
Nicknames or Aliases if any: None as of yet.
Appearence:
Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic. Justin10
History: Justin was abandoned by his parents when he was 7, and spent the next couple of years of his life in an orphanage. He never got a reason as to why his parents left him, especially at the age he was when it happened, and this caused him to find it hard to trust others. He made friends with various younger kids at the orphanage, but found himself realizing that he probably wasn't going to be getting out after seeing so many of the others getting adopted while he was still there. During this time he began to notice his ability, and started to practice using it until he finally figured out how to master it and used it to take some money and leave when he was 13. From there he became a pick-pocket, until he was noticed by a bounty hunter and trained by him to do larger jobs until he was ready to go on his own.
Gear and equipment: A grappling gun, and a silenced handgun.
Abilities: Justin is in pretty good shape which he uses to his advantage. He can also make himself invisible to the human eye, but the longer he stays invisible the more his body, especially his head, gets pressured from the inside and risks physical harm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic.   Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:08 pm

@Rose- it just seemed like such a good idea! Sorry >_<
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic.   Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:25 pm

It's fine Drawr xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic.   Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:31 pm

I think I should be the one to say sorry. I just love animal themed characters/powers. Is it okay?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic.   Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:52 pm

I already said, it's perfectly fine. X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic.   Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bounty Hunter RP Sign-up Topic.
Page 1 of 1