Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic

Go down 
+2
Solilo
Pikashock
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic Empty
PostSubject: Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Due to demand from several(and by several I mean approximately two) people, Interdimensional is back once more! If you have already seen previous attempts, then the premise is relatively the same! If not, you're problem children and I have to explain once more! This Roleplay will follow the adventures of several characters who have just woken up in a grassy plain with memory of their previous adventures, but no memory of how they got there. An almost deity-like figure will explain the story, and the main plot will follow the characters exploring several different worlds, some based off of their own and some unfamiliar to any of them. They will have to solve puzzles, fight enemies, and figure out how to earn the needed key from each world's guardian. The ways may vary, and only a few clues will be received as to how to earn them.

Bio form:
Name:(Your character's name.)
Gender:(Your character's gender, if they have one, you never know.)
Appearance:(Your character's appearance. Please include any alternate forms, and pictures or descriptions are acceptable.)
Personality:(Optional. How your character acts, holds themselves, responds in various situations. Not everybody enjoys the personality section, some prefer to play it out, and so it is optional.)
History:(Your character's history. What happened to them before the events of the Roleplay?)
Weaponry:(What powers or tools does your character use to fight or for other needs?)
Original universe:(What universe is your character from?)
One location from their world:(This will be a location from the character's world that the party will have to travel through at some point. Please describe it, don't just mention what it is.)
Relations:(Any family, friends, enemies, acquaintances, anyone memorable from their world.)

As the group travels, their memories will start to become messed up and muddled. At random points, I will message you and give you a random side affect which must be put into play. This could be forgetting a memory, changing a memory, a character from their history being replaced with a character from the party, anything.

There will be four spots for people to join. If you have joined in the past you can copy/past a bio and add anything I added in this one.

RESERVED SPOTS:
Serenelittlerose.
KATBLUE. WAIT. CRAP, I SCREWED UP. SCREWED UP MIGHTILY. BLUEKAT.
Shadowscyther.
Sakura.
Themanofpokemon.

NOTE: No more spots are available. If enough people want it I may make a second topic for another group, but it's a large if.

Last edited by Pikashock on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:10 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Can I reserve a place cause it'll take me ages to get my bio here cause I'm on my iPod xD
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:27 pm

Caaaaaaan do~
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:10 pm

RESERVE
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:35 am

I'd like to reserve a spot. I keep procrastinating on making characters for other RPs, so I think I can use this to get back into things.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:21 am

May I reserve a spot as well? YOU BROUGHT IT BACK MAI BOOIIIIII
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:17 pm

Name: Shizu Sayo
Age: N/A;  looks about 10 or 11 however she is much older.
Appearance:
Shizu looks a lot younger than other arrancar like her, being shorter than most and having very immature features. Shizu has long black hair and pale skin. She wears a jet black scarf that covers her mouth along with her neck. This conceals her hollow hole; a  hole in her neck, and the remains of her hollow mask; a few jagged teeth(*) and fragments of bone that run along her jaw on the left side. Shizu's eyes are a bright blue colour, a stark contrast to the darkness of her hair and scarf.
Shizu wears a simple, white long coat, the edges of which are black, along with the edge of each sleeve. She also conceals her zanpakuto(~) beneath this coat.  Underneath, she wears a simple black shirt and skinny black trousers. On her feet, she wears black, flat ankle boots.

(*) Her hollow mask can be seen in her resurrección form, the 'teeth' are those from her mask. I will give a pic at some point but I need to get my photobucket app working.
(~) A zanpakuto is a sword, I'll go into more detail in the powers/abilities section.

(Note: Although resurrección is technically a separate form, I included it into the powers/abilities section.)

Personality:
Shizu, despite how young she looks and how she tries to steer clear of fighting, is a rather formidable opponent whether it be a physical fight or a battle of wits. She is extremely observant and is known for her sometimes irritating tendency to not miss a single movement. If you want to know something about someone, Shizu would be the one to ask.
Despite this uncanny and sometimes almost creepy ability, Shizu lives up to the meaning of her name, being rather quiet and calm in nature. She rarely speaks unless it is necessary, instead opting for silence and analysis. This can sometimes work against her as others find her to be unreliable and hard to work with, as she will often stand there and watch whilst events unfold, only stepping in at the last minute.

History:
Notes:
 Being an arrancar, Shizu was once a hollow; a race of creatures born from human souls that for some reason or another did not make it to the Soul Society(the afterlife). Shizu is unusual in that she still remembers her human life, though she chooses not to speak of it to anyone, instead retaining the facade that she is like most others and does not remember.
Shizu was murdered at a young age by her own parents, which is why she looks so young now as an arrancar, and why she has such issues with trust and needing to know what is going on around her so she is able to predict the actions of others.

Before becoming an arrancar, Shizu was a hollow. As a hollow, Shizu devoured the souls of humans until the void in her hollow heart was so substantial that ordinary human souls were no longer able to sustain her. Beginning to prey on fellow hollows, Shizu became a Menos (a subgroup of hollow). Continuing to devour the souls of other hollows, Shizu became a Gillian, and then an Adjuchas.(•)
After becoming an Adjuchas, Shizu met a fellow Adjuchas by the name of Kakure Shinwa. The cheerful bird-like hollow somehow managed to befriend the solitary dragon Adjuchas and from then on the two watched each other's backs, preyin on weaker hollows and continuing to grow in strength. A short while before Shizu became an arrancar, Kakure disappeared, leaving Shizu alone once more with her trust betrayed. Saddened by this event, Shizu focused on getting stronger, devouring more hollows until she was discovered by Aizen.

As a fully developed arrancar, Shizu's current form was attained  through  Sōsuke Aizen, using the Hōgyoku. Her surprising power but cold and analysing nature landed her a place as one of the subordinates  of Ulquiorra Cifer and partnered her with another arrancar named Ren Zugaikotsu. Though they did not get along at first, mostly due to Shizu's caution and untrusting attitude, the two eventually became somewhat like friends.

(•) Gillian and Adjuchas are stronger forms of hollow from the Menos subgroup that are formed by consuming the souls of other hollows. Gillian are stronger than normal hollows, but every Menos is the same, the personalities of all the consumed souls merging into a single entity. An Adjuchas is formed when one soul overpowers the others within the Gillian form and thus are much rarer.

Powers/Abilities/Weapons:
Basic abilities;
-Cero ~ A powerful burst of energy, bright blue in colour
-Bala ~ Faster but weaker than a Cero. A burst of energy, bright blue in colour, can be used in quick succession.
-Sonido ~ High speed movement technique. Allows Shizu to move short distances at extremely high speeds.
-Healing/Regeneration ~ Though it still happens slowly, Shizu recovers quite a bit faster than most. How long it takes depends entirely on the extent of the damage, though she cannot regenerate vital organs if they are damaged.
-Hanenoken ~ Shizu can summon jet black feathers that act like multiple sharpened blades. They can be used for attacking, or the flat side can be manipulated to act as a shield.

Zanpakutō
A zanpakutō is a sword that all Soul Reapers and fully developed Arrancar possess. It is reminiscent to a Japanese sword and each one is unique.

Shizu's zanpakutō is named Sairento Yozora (which translates to Silent Night Sky). It is usually kept sheathed and hidden under Shizu's long coat. The sword's guard is silver and takes the shape of two crescent moons facing away from one another. The hilt and sheath are jet black.

Resurrección
Definition - "Releasing the core of an Arrancars' ability sealed in their Zanpakutō to regain the original powers of a Hollow."

Sairento Yozora's release command is 'Darkness shrouds the moon'
Once released, Shizu takes on an appearance reminiscent to that of a black dragon with bright blue markings and a white mask made of bone; Link & Link
In this form, Shizu gains added agility and speed, along with the raw power of the dragon-like appearance. She also gains the ability to fire blue pulses of energy that are more powerful than a cero, and as a final ability, she can split her large body into multiple tiny feather blades, like blue versions of her Hanenoken.

Universe: Bleach universe, though Shizu is an OC
One location from their world:
Hueco Mundo.
An unchanging night covers the sky, an endless white desert covers the ground.
The landscape of Hueco Mundo is a seemingly never-ending white desert, with a multitude of dunes, littered with boulders. In Hueco Mundo, the moon is on the opposite lunar phase of that in the Human World. The vast desert seems to lack any bodies of water and contains rocky formations. The tree-like objects are not plants, but rather quartz-like minerals.

Relations:
Sosuke Aizen - Main boss man/Resident asshole
Ulquiorra Cifer - Boss/Commander/Leader - She looks up to him in a strange way
Ren Zugaikotsu - Acquaintance/Friend/Comrade - Shizu is unsure on their relationship but enjoys her company
Kakure Shinwa - Former friend - Shizu doesn't know how she'd react if she ever saw her again
Human Parents - Blood family/Her killers
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 11:48 pm

Name: Nick Angeles (Prefers to be called Pika)
Appearance: Bit of a scrawny build, is a bit shorter than average male height. He has brown short hair and favors wearing pants and normal white T shirts. He had a brown cloak that he favors wearing constantly and strange green goggles that he wears around his neck when he's not actually wearing them. He has a strange gauntlet that ends in a claw instead of normal fingers, he has a hand underneath, but the gauntlet contains different gizmos within it.
Personality: Option taken
History: He grew up with a semi-normal childhood on a small island similar to Hawaii, his father having a one night stand and leaving him with his mother. His mother cared for him and sent him to school. Nick behaved in classes and had many friends! He never spent much time around computers, so he never learned of his ability. He even had a girlfriend named Alexandra. She made him his green scarf on their one year anniversary. He had been just about to ask her to get married when a tsunami caused them to become stranded on the roof of his house, his mother drowned and he and his girlfriend were stranded on the roof tops. It turns out, the tsunami had been caused by a villain. Once the villain was defeated, they saw a hero flying, on their way back to wherever they came from. They cried for help but were ignored. Days passed and they soon began to grow hungry, neither of them knew how to swim and the nearest bit of solid land or something to even walk on was miles away. The entire area had been sunk under the water due to the bowl shaped valley they were in. As if to rub salt in the wounds, the villain that had caused the tsunami had infested the area with sharks, so even touching the water was a bad idea. As they grew hungry, so did the sharks. The sharks began to bump into the bad tin like roof, causing it to rumble. Eventually they began to smash into it like battering rams. The roof collapsed with him and Alexandra on it. The two fell into the water, and Alex was the first to be eaten. Nick had been saved by a pitying hero just in time after nearly drowning AND being eaten by sharks. He joined a Hero school, only to be assigned a villain and discover that villains were really scripted.

Just before he was spirited away, he had been in the middle of a dangerous scripted event that resulted in the destruction of half the town. It was supposed to be about all of the villains banding together to destroy the town, and it went out of hand. He was whisked away just as he was about to be killed by a hero-gone-berserk as a civilian was accidentally killed in the cross fire. In the middle of the fight, a secret organization rose up that wanted to destroy both heroes and villains alike, to try and "Cleanse" the country.
Original universe: My Head, It has Superheroes and shiz and this totally isn't a C+P from heroes. Basically just look at the Heroes RP I did (You can come up with shiz on your own as long as there's advertisement heroes and scripted villains since I was very vague on how the wold was like.
One location from their world: Mortem, currently, it is more of a flooded valley with debris floating in the wreckage. Sharks and other kinds of creatures infest the waters from previous "Scripted" events. (once again I would rather keep this vague so you can twist it to your needs)

Second Option:
Utopia: The capital of the Hero infested country, currently half destroyed and infested with angry Heroes, scared scripted villains, and murderous True villains.
Relations: Girlfriend, Alexandra(deceased). Parents(Both mom and dad). Corgie(A Friend from Hero school he used to study with, disappeared once Nick was deemed a villain.)
Weapons His claw, it serves as a grapple hook(omfg i swear pika the similarities are completely unintentional..) and can send a shock through the claw. He has other gadgets within his claws that can allow him to do various things, but nothing that could be used to do any real damage other than distractions. His claw contains a powerful canon that has 1 use only as it would shatter his arm upon usage.

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:31 am

Okai, here I go.

Name: Repono Sclafani
Appearance: tan skin, 5'10'', golden eyes, black hair. Has a cyborg right arm and left hip and leg. Freckles on his face.

Backstory: was in a car crash couple years back, the cause was thought to be made by an odd. The intent couldve been malicious. Had to make himself a robot arm and leg. Was good with mechanics as a child. It caried to now, and he is an aspiring inventor.

Personality:Bold. He likes to go out on a limb and be a bit risky, but not to the point where its deadly. Techy. He knows his way around technology very well, as well as mechanics. Oblivious. Unless something is interesting or very obviously apparent to him, he will not notice unless he focuses real hard. e.g. Someone is dropping hints. He will not notice. This does not mean he can't make conjectures to figure out problems. Passive aggressive. He kinda had to learn to do it because he always got teased, and he hates conflict. Kind. Just because he is passive aggressive doesn't mean he can't be kind to others. He believes firmly in the golden rule. He also wants to enjoy everything in life. Whatever it is, he just wants to enjoy it.

Weapons: A impenetrable force field that comes out of his watch. Therefore, being watch-sized, it has a very small battery, and must recharge. He also has a gun made out of various pieces of scrap-metal, and it fires compressed beams of light. He may at some point in this role play invent himself some other weapons.

RP or Fanfic world of Origin: Liluma, an RP on another site. In it, beings with special powers, called "Odds", fought with humans, who don't.

Character's most memorable area of their original world: A junkyard, where he lived with his uncle.

Relations:(Any family, friends, enemies, acquaintances, anyone memorable from their world.) His uncle, the only family he has. Anju, the first person to not judge him and one of his first friends. Valorus is the villain of this story, coming from the cursed book of the vampire-like odd, Demitri, one of Reponos acquaintances. Miles, the were-wolf, was another of his friends. Then there was Valis, the Demon-angel, and Lysin, the Siren. Both are bullies that hate "normals" and antagonize pretty much anyone.

Last edited by themanofpokemon on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:07 pm

Just so everyone knows, there is a wonderful crossbow right next to me, reserved for the next person who kills this RP. Just sayin |D /shot

Also manofpokemon, it's not really my place to say but you kinda didn't fill in all of the new character bio, you just copied your old one into this thread. I'd recommend at least going over the new bio and comparing to make sure you got everything that is required x3
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Yeah, I tried to get you on the Cbox last night but I guess you didn't see it. I was wondering if you could fill in anything that was added in this bio. Other then that your bio looks fine by me. Also Des and Kat your bios are approved.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:56 pm

Yay! GO MY CHARACTER!!! BE THE BIGGEST BURDEN THERE EVER WAAAAAAAAAS >:3
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:21 am

IDK WHICH OC OF MINE TO USE! THERE'S TOO MANY TO PICK FROM
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:32 am

Name: Lauren/Lydia

Appearance: Lauren's normal appearance is...rather normal at first glance. With shoulder-length charcoal black hair, and tanned skin, but when she opens her eyes, the blue likeness of water is revealed. Her clothes include various t-shirts, and sweatpants, however depending on the weather it may change. As Lydia, there is little change, except for her more childish appearance, in turn, more girly apparel, and wings that allow her to fly for some periods of time.

Personality: >Optional Option

History: Lauren lived...well an average life. She got better grades than most but either way seemed normal. However, she had this weird wish, which would never be granted. She wanted a pet, well an "animal companion" however her mother was allergic to any creature, crushing her dreams. However, she met Ari, an avid gamer, and they quickly became friends. Ari told Lauren about games, and got her into Life in the first place, however she had to buy it a year after she learned about Life, saving cent after cent. However she soon found an animal she liked more than anything else. A horse. Horses were typically gentle creatures, and they understood things more than most people do, and all around were nice creatures.

Weaponry: Sometimes she 'glitches' into her game form, "Lydia", which involves a shorter size and stuff. In her normal form, she doesn't have much defense/offensive power, but as "Lydia" she has an sword, and her short height to defend herself. A sort of in-between is when she glitches, which she stops existing for a split second, but if a sword sliced through and she returns back to normal, it's going to be.....quite messy........

Later in the rp (If she lives that long |D) she will get her orignal weapon, the S thingy, with the ability to change itself into different weapons that start with S.

Original universe: Life(the non-rpg) featured her orignal appearance as Lydia, but Life(The RPG) revealed some other things.

One location from their world: The desert area, with a giant Vulture (Blue calls it the "Curious Caper" I call it the "Lydia Murderer"). There appears to be not much other than the desert. And sand
Lots and lots of sand.

Relations:
Shadowfaxine: Beloved Virtual Horse/Mentor/Best Friend
Mother: Mixed relations, slightly bad due to her allergy of animals, making her unable to own one.
Ari: Introduced her to gaming, and is one of her closer friends in real life.

Other: GO LAUREN. BE AN EVEN BIGGER BURDEN THAN NICK EVER WAAASSSSSS

Last edited by Sakura on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:45 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:37 am

Reserve a slot? 3:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Interdimensional Roleplay Reboot Sign-Up Topic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next