Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bounty Hunter RP Topic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Bounty Hunter RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Bounty Hunter RP Topic   Bounty Hunter RP Topic EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:39 pm

((OOC: The posting order will be me, Desert, Drawr, then Leaf.))

5:30 PM, June 5th, 2014.
For the second day in a row, rain continued to fall in the city and its surrounding areas. Due to the time of year though, the rain was more on the warmer side, but still containing a refreshing feeling to the warm temperatures normally felt. On the streets various cars and trucks passed by, all containing people who were probably coming back or maybe even going to their jobs. Amidst the larger buildings spread around the area, one of the smaller huts seemed to look a bit busier then its surroundings.
Justin walked down the sidewalk this bar was situated next to, and looked up at the sign in front of it to make sure he was at the right place. Thomson's Bar. That's where he said to meet up. he confirmed in his head as he walked in, eager to get out of the rain. Inside, it looked exactly like your typical bar, complete with a couple of booths and loud, most likely drunk, men and women. Finding an empty table off to the side of all the typical commotion, Justin sat down and looked around, observing and wondering how exactly he or any of the others James had contacted would find him or their employer. He must either be really new at this, or incredibly stupid. He just gave us a place, didn't even tell us when to meet him or who he was. He thought to himself. Without a given time, he had just assumed to be there as soon as possible and headed straight out to the bar to meet up with him. Of course, that gave him the possibility that no one else would show up and he would be wasting his time sitting around at some bar, but that wasn't going to make him give it up and leave any faster. Whether James was telling the truth or not, he had suggested the possibility of a good reward, and Justin wasn't going to pass that up.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter RP Topic   Bounty Hunter RP Topic EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:32 pm

A magpie perched neatly on a building on the opposite side of the street to the Thomson's Bar. It ruffled it's feathers, not liking the feeling of the warm rain upon them. After a short while, it fluttered over to the bar, landing on the sign that hung outside of it.
After another few moments of deliberation, the magpie fluttered away, toward a nearby alley. A short moment later, a young, blonde female wandered out, flicking a stray piece of hair out of her face.
Serenzi tucked a small magpie feather into her pocket before wandering into the bar. She hoped that no one would question why a fifteen year old would be on her own in a bar, but just to make sure, she bought herself a Lemonade before sitting down in a corner of the room. From her corner, she could see almost all of the bar.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter RP Topic   Bounty Hunter RP Topic EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:49 am

Chris took off his hat as he entered the bar.
"I hope this is worth it...". He muttered as he squeezed the water out of his Yankee's hat and frowned at his now slightly dampened clothes.
But it sounded promising, as long as the guy who hired him keeps his end of the bargain. Well, any job that had the word "money" or "cash" would instantly catch his interest. Chris weaves his way through a crowd of people until he finds salvation at an empty barstool located at the end of the drinks bar.
He carefully studied his surroundings. He's never actually been in this bar before. Probably should have cased the place out beforehand... Too late now...
Impatiently, he drummed his fingers on the counter. The question now was, where the heck was the client? And how many others are involved?
A bartender wearing a hat with the bar's logo on it walked over to him and asked him what he'd like.
"You got any club soda?". He asked, taking out his wallet.
"And, how much would it take for you to be willing to part with that hat of yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter RP Topic   Bounty Hunter RP Topic EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Meanwhile, six small eyes scanned the bar through a window. It seemed normal enough, at least according to the small experience the one in the scorpion body had with bars. Not the kind of place that would wake any suspicion as a meeting place. Valerie quietly complimented the "James" person on the place selection before climbing up to the roof. Luckily the chimney was just big enough for her to hide between as she changed back to her human form. She stood up on her two legs, and jumped back down from the building, preparing for entrance.

Reaching out, she gently opened the door, not wanting to make a big scene. She sat down on a stool close to the corner, studying the bar once more. There was one girl she immediately noticed, for obvious reasons. She looked like she was in the mid-teens, an unusal age to be going to a bar without a specific reason. I wonder... she thought, turning around to face the bartender. "One light beer, please." she ordered before taking another look at the note. Though she only had a couple of months behind her of legal drinking age, she had already developed a taste for the frothy liquid, ofter celebrating with a glass after a completed assignment. This was before an assignment, though, and she would rather keep her head as clear as possible. She had a feeling she would need it.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter RP Topic   Bounty Hunter RP Topic EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:14 am

From where he was sitting, Justin noticed one girl take a seat in the corner, after ordering a lemonade. She can't be older than 16, why is she going to a bar? He thought to himself as he glanced over at her, and then back to the table he was sitting at, looking down. She picked a nice area to sit at, that's for sure. But you know what they say, if you can see everyone, chances are they can see you. he continued to muse and got up, walking over to the bar and standing next to a guy who seemed to be trying to barter for a bartender's hat.
"I'll have a water, please." He told another bartender standing around. After receiving his drink he walked back over to his seat and took a gulp of water, and noticed something attached to the bottom of the glass. Pulling off a small piece of paper, he placed the drink back down and began to read it.
"Once you receive this, please get up and walk over to the man sitting on the floor in front of a door near the back of the bar." He read through the note in his head, and left his drink at the table, getting up and looking around. Sure enough, in the same place the note said, a man was sitting down with his eyes closed in front of a door. Justin walked over to the man and looked down at him, patting his shoulder.
"Hey. I'm guessing you're James. The client?" He asked, and the man opened his eyes.
"You would be correct. I see that you got my message, and now we should wait for the others before briefing you on the job." James responded, and closed his eyes again. Sighing, Justin leaned against the wall next to the door, waiting for whoever else was around to show up.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter RP Topic   Bounty Hunter RP Topic EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:43 am

Serenzi fiddled with a small piece of paper in her hand. She had found it stuck to the bottom of her glass a few minutes ago, but had been curious as to who else would turn up first. After seeing a guy who was much older than her going over to the table as directed in the second note, she drank the rest of her lemonade before wandering over to join them, leaving her empty glass on the table for someone else to clear up. She took a seat near to Justin.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter RP Topic   Bounty Hunter RP Topic EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:36 am

"Thankyeh kindly. For the drink, and the hat.". Chris grinned, wearing his new, dry cap. He now looked like a regular, or at least, someone who works here. There was still one problem.
"Where the heck is this g- Hey, what's this?". A note was wrapped around the straw to his drink.
After reading it he waved at the bartender.
"Hey, who told you to give this to me?". All he got was a shrug. No help.
With a sigh he took his drink and followed the instructions. Sure enough. A man was there, accompanied by a girl and another guy. He walked over to them and tipped his hat in greeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter RP Topic   Bounty Hunter RP Topic EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:58 pm

Finishing her beer, Valerie noticed a man a little older than her walking towards the back door with a small note in his hand. On the second glance, she noticed another guy sitting on the floor. Curiously, she took a look at her own glass, only to notice a note of her own stuck to it. Casting a quick glance back at the younger girl, she notce that she had gotten a message delivered to her through presumably the same means. As the girl stood up and walked in the direction of the back door, yet another guy holding a note followed her. Giving the note a quick skim just to make sure she was right, Valerie then followed the others. Taking the closest avaliable seat, she gave the others a small nod as she sat down. "S'up."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter RP Topic   Bounty Hunter RP Topic EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:30 pm

James looked up and saw the three other people join him, and smirked. He stood up, and nodded his head at the four bounty hunters.
"Thank you for coming, if I remember correctly you four are the ones that I contacted. Now, I know I did not do a good job explaining what exactly this mission entailed in the original message I sent all of you, but that is what I'm going to remedy here. Now, if you'll come with me I will give you all that you need for this. Maps, card keys, and pass-codes. Oh, and of course what exactly I'm looking for you to retrieve for me." He explained to the group, and opened the door he had been sitting by, revealing a small sized room for the group to sit down in and talk privately. Justin looked at the other three who had walked over to them and waved his hand at them slightly as a greeting. He then walked into the room, which had one table and seven seats, as if it were made for private meetings or gatherings. Picking out a chair to sit in, Justin waited for the others to come in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter RP Topic   Bounty Hunter RP Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Bounty Hunter RP Topic
Page 1 of 1