Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

In this RP, you are a trainer that will travel the Unova region with three other trainers, including me. You will get one special skill that you can choose, but it has to be a different skill than the other people. My skill, you will see it in my Bio. This is based on Black 2 and White 2. If you plan to be in this RP, you must finish with everyone else. Make sure you know about Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. Starter Pokemon must be a different type than anyone else's Pokemon. So make sure to choose your pokemon's type before anyone else's. You can get any type to CAPTURE after we begin. Your starter Pokemon can be any first evolution stages. i. e. Pichu. The rules are that there is no god modding, no power play, and the Pokemon do not level up, they evolve and learn moves only. Moves at the beginning, which you shall put into your Bio, can be any moves it can learn, except TMs and HMs. You must ask me if it is ready to evolve. And don't bug me or you will not get it to evolve for a long time. That is all.

Edit: The trainers will be getting on a boat to Aspertia City to get to the first Gym and to start off as basic trainers.

Bio:

Name:

Special Skill:

Starter Pokemon:

Moves:

My Bio:

Name:Sean Fiht

Special Skill:Talking to Pokemon (Yes, that is my Skill, sorry for those of you who wanted it)

Starter Pokemon:Tepig

Moves:
Fire Pledge
Magnitude
Flamethrower
Roar

Last edited by sdds1234 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:45 pm

APPROVED, and i made an exception to those who think by logic with Swablu being a normal type in that logic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Bio:

Name: Kristy Johnson

Special Skill: Can read the minds of people and pokemon

Starter Pokemon: Kirlia

Moves:
Psychic
Confuse Ray
Calm Mind
Double Team
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:54 am

I have an idea. It would be simple to keep a list of what powers have already been taken, and save others a lot of work. Anyways...

Name: Kienna Marquis
Special skill: Telekenesis
Starter: Samu the (male) Oshawott
Move pool: Razor Shell, Water Gun, Water Pledge, Night Slash.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:00 am

Skills taken:

-Talk to Pokèmon (sdds)
-Look into the future (Savato)
-Healing Touch (IamtheLeaf)
-Stat boosting (Sakura)
-Telepathy with Latias&Latios (SerenelittleRose)
-Mind Reading (I<3Kirlia)
-Telekinesis (bangbronze)

Last edited by Savato on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:41 pm

Approved! Now let's start this RP!
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Sean woke up early that day to get to Professor Juniper's lab to get a Pokedex. "Come on, Roadhog!" Roadhog was his Tepig, a fire type Pokemon and Sean's first starter. "Coming!" Sean had a special skill that he was born with. That skill was being able to talk to Pokemon. "We don't want to be late for a Pokedex!" "I said I was coming!" Roadhog replied. Sean and the Tepig went out of there house and ran off to Prof. Juniper's lab, and was waiting for his friends to get there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:13 pm

(Since you mention the lab, I take it that we're gonna start in Nuvema town, and not Aspertia city?)

Renee's morning began like many others, with an exited Axew shaking her awake. This morning, however, was special. It was the day she would get a pokedex and start her adventure, something that both she and Franziska were looking forward to. So when the small Dragon type went to wake her, she was particularily agitated, causing her to accidentally scratch her trainer across the arm.

"AUGH!" the sudden pain caused Renee to jolt awake. "Ugh...good morning to you to, little dynamo..." she muttered as she placed a hand over the small gashes, gradually erasing them. "I'm exited about today, as well, but really, Fran?" she sighed as she got dressed. The Axew could do nothing but giving her trainer a sheepish, apologetic smile as she followed her into the kitchen. And with a piece of toast and a poffin stuck in the mouths of the trainer and pokemon respectively, they bursted out of the door, heading for the lab.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Arianna was already there, though she sat outside of the laboratory playing music using an ocarina she carried. Her Swablu, Melody hummed and sang along with her, creating quite a delightful tune. The edges of Aria's dress splayed out on the grass around her where she sat, her green eyes closed as she played.

Arianna's music abruptly stopped as she heard footsteps coming towards the lab. Her punctuality made sure she was always ridiculously early for things, and so she would usu ally end up as the one waiting for everyone else to get there. Professor Juniper already knew she was there as she had come outside earlier to see who was playing the music outside, but after Aria had decided to stay here until her friends arrived, Juniper had gone back inside to tidy up and get things ready for everyone's arrival.

This is what Arianna looks like:
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Richard could't wait to finally recieve his Pokèdex. He had seen this fateful day so many times, yet he never experienced it. But now the time had come. As he walked towards the lab, his Zubat sitting on his shoulder, Richard found himself counting the seconds, until the music would stop. When he finally reached the lab, Arianna was already sitting there.
"Punctual as usual, I see...", he greeted her.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:28 pm

(Savato, I think she was talking about Sean, but oh well.)

Sean saw Arianna and Richard over by the lab and went over to them. "Hey guys!" He said. "Tepig! Tep Tepig!" Roadhog greeted them. "He says hi to you, also!" Sean translated.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:43 pm

(Actually I didn't mind who. I just left room for anyone who wanted their character to arrive before yours Suds
Also sorry if this is out of order but I didn't want to do just an ooc post.)

"Hey Richard," Arianna smiled as he arrived. Melody chirruped cheerfully next to her, fluttering up onto Aria's shoulder as she got to her feet. Tucking her ocarina into her pocket, Arianna glanced past Richard as she heard Sean's voice.
"Hey Sean," she replied, echoing the greeting she had given Richard a few moments ago.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:49 pm

"Hemfffy guyffff!" Renee shouted through her mouthful of toast, waving at the others as she approached the lab."Bwrigfhgt-forry." she interrupted herself, making short work of the piece of bread before continuing to speak. "Bright and early, I see." she smiled, some crumbs still remaining on her cheek. "Man, I can't wait to go on this journey, and neither can Fran." at the mentioning of her petname, Franziska popped up from behind Renee's leg, her face covered in crumbs, as well. "Aaaaaax~" she beamed, getting a chuckle out of her trainer, who turned back towards her friends. "You guys look pretty excited, as well."

(Manners? Nah.)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:03 pm

"Heya you guys!", Richard adressed Sean and his Tepig as well as Renee and her Axew. "So this is it...the day we've been waiting for. Now we'll just have to wait for the others...Acro (the Zubat's nickname), can you locate them?". As the Zubat took off of Richard's shoulder with a squawk, it flew up in the air, trying to find the friends, that hadn't arrived yet with it's ultrasound.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:47 pm

Mian opened her eyes, and looked sleepily at the clock. "It didn't go off I'm late!" she realized and quickly woke up Lea, (who didn't appreciate the wake-up call xD) and she grabbed a backpack before rushing to meet the others. "He-ello." She said gasping. "The alarm didn't go off...sorry I'm late." she said out of breath. "Are we ready to go?" She asked, when finally the Skitty caught up to her. "Sorry Lea." Mian said apologeticly before picking her up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next