Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 55 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 55 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome, to the Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! Yes my friends, the rather unpopular RPG is back! But this time with a proper plot! But the best part about said plot? I don't have to spend an hour typing it out You get to unravel it's mysteries by advancing through the game! Now, there is a base plot, but your actions can (and they inevitably will) affect how the rest of your game goes. I can't say much without spoiling what I have in store for you guys and gals. So you'll just have to find out by playing! A couple simple rules before we start though:

- No godmode! You can't travel across the world in a second. You can't turn on your everything-proof shield. You guys know all that stuff.
- Wait your turn. Until I have responded to your post, you can't post an action again. OOC Chat is fine though.

Well, that's all I've got. Now all we can do is begin! You can start by asking what your surroundings are. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 55 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:06 am

Sakura) You walk down the river to spot two other people. A girl in a black cloak and a boy in a leather longcoat stand by the river, dripping wet.

Jayers) You worry about the Gatorfolk's health before moving on. Hold on, where the flying- oh, there he is. She. Whatever. Looks like he/she/it was worried about you once you went into that dungeon thing.

Ant) The Fourth Wall knows no bounds. Your head bursts through the river. You are greeted by fresh air, and a sight of the river, lady, boy, and all. It seems as the painting has come to life upon entry. As you watch, another girl comes into view from down the river.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 55 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:36 am

Yell. "I'M A DISEMBODIED HEAD! WRAAAAA-Ah hah hah, just joking." Enter the painting.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 55 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:39 am

Stare at the yelling head...for some weird reason it seems familiar...oh well, engage conversation with the two people.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 55 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:55 am

Jayers, Ant, Sakura) You all get the band back together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 55 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:59 am

"Hi." I say, grinning. "Oh, it's you! Did you know that there's some supernatural being thing that brought me back to life in exchange for killing the king? It's awesome." I show them my GUN. LIKE A BAWSS.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 55 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:54 am

Jay smiles at Munchkin and picks him/her/it up (I think he was always a he? I'll go with that |D) so he doesn't get lost again.
She then blinks at the appearance of two more people.
"Hi there!" she grins, happy to see new faces.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 55 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:05 pm

I smile at the new girl, before turning to the boy. "Oh yeah! Aren't you the guy who I met there?" I stare at the.....intresting looking gun. "Aren't there supposed to be more slots?"
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 55 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:43 pm

Jayers) \\CONVERSATION MODE
Ant) \\CONVERSATION MODE
Sakura) \\CONVERSATION MODE

((Y'all hollar when you wanna do somethin' that ain't talkin'.))
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 55 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:52 pm

"Slots?" asks Jay, slightly confused. At the very least it seemed like she could get some more information from these two.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 55 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:43 am

"Wha? Nah, it's just a regular gun. Three bullets. I'm gonna kill the king with it. Wanted to do it anyway, ever since he jailed us."
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 55 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Examine the box machine CLOSELY
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 55 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:40 pm

Max) Triangle symbol disc is fastened to the top. A plain dial is at the top left corner that can be turned. A hinged door swings open on the box's front to reveal three lumps of crystal placed on a black powder.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 55 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Turn the dial
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 55 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:39 pm

You turn the dial, and the door slam shuts. Items appear in a blue light on the disc ontop of the box. These items are:

- (1) SHOTGUN SHELL
- (1) GRAPE FANTA
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 55 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Take the items and stand on scale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 55 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!
Page 55 of 58Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next