Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A rather awkward plane ride

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

A rather awkward plane ride Empty
PostSubject: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:13 am

In her usual attire, Naomi found herself sitting at the airport at night, keeping a look out for a certain man. She had no baggage with her but a plane ticket in her hand in case she missed her chance at the airport. She reminded herself of what she had been told prior to her arrival at the airport and repeated it to herself in her head as she waited. Henry Coldmen, 23. Successful business owner, rather wealthy, some suspicious activity. Shouldn't be too hard to take him out if I can keep an element of surprise. She looked up as she heard the noise of some nearby children and other families nearby the airport. Smirking a bit, she looked around again to check for her target until she blinked, realizing something. Wait. What if he has a private jet?
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:25 am

" Honestly Doa I wonder how I let you convince me to take a public plane to London instead of the private jet." Henry grumbled as he thumbed threw a newspaper he had grabbed when he had entered the airport. He'd been here for nearly three hours thanked to a delay.
Private travel is so isolated it makes you look weird and like an old grumpy man! Doa whispered into Henry's ear with his old and wise sounding voice. Besides the chances of being attacked while on a public plane are slim to none. He added
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:36 am

Just as Naomi began to wonder if she needed to change her location, she finally saw a familiar looking man walking around the same area in the airport. She could breathe easy now, although no sign of panic had been visible on her. Just as she began to formulate a strategy as to how she would do it, a voice over the loudspeaker aired.
"Sorry for your inconvenience. Now boarding, Northeast Flight 316. Now boarding, please line up at the gate and prepare to board." Naomi stood up like any normal passenger would and walked over to the entrance gate to the plane, glancing back to make sure Henry was also boarding. I should be able to take him out on the plane, make them think he's asleep. She decided as she tried to figure out how to get a seat and make sure she was behind Henry.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:56 am

"Sorry for your inconvenience. Now boarding, Northeast Flight 316. Now boarding, please line up at the gate and prepare to board."

Shizuka smiled and stood up. She had been waiting for about three hours for the flight. She supposed weather must have been the problem, or perhaps technical issues. Hefting her modest leather carry-on over her shoulder, the woman got in line to board. Today she had discarded her usual orange garb of the Shaolin in favor of a simple pair of jeans and a grey knit sweater. She heard London was chilly this time of year. In her time traveling she had discovered that eccentricities such as strange clothes led to "random" background check. She chuckled at the silliness of trying to hide the bias behind the word "random".

The clerk checked her ticket and allowed her to pass. Boarding the plane, the woman happily put her bags in the overhead compartment and took her seat behind a very serious, business looking man (Henry). She was sure to take the window seat. She always loved the view. Content, she prepared herself for a peaceful, Zen flight.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:04 am

Henry folded up his newspapaer and entered line it was very boring on public planes with boarding and safety and such Henry hated it very much he enjoyed his perks of private jets and multiple vacation spots and houses. Sadly Doa liked to put a stop to that so Henry took his seat in business class and unfolded his paper getting back to the place he was and reading on getting ready for a boring flight as Doa started to complain he wanted music Henry slipped a hand into his pocket and pulled out the smart phone's newest prototype his company had developed and played some music on his head phones for Doa to hear.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:19 am

Naomi walked onto the plane and looked around for a seat, before noticing that Henry had taken one in front of another woman, and there were some empty seats left. She turned back and took a few steps back to the seats, smiling at the girl in a friendly way.
"I'm sorry, is this seat taken? It looks like the others are filling up." She asked Shizuka, hoping that she would be able to take the seat and use it to her advantage as her plan required.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:24 am

Shizuka smiled politely at the woman asking for the seat and gestured for her to make herself comfortable. Looking around, she watched as others began to take their seats. The myriad of emotions on the plane was nearly palatable. Anticipation, fear, boredom, attentiveness, and primarily axiousness and irritation all mashed together into one coricopia of humanity. It was astoundingly interesting, the depth you could find in everyday people. Thus, people watching remained one of her favorite hobbies.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 am

I smell something
Henry's eyebrow arched. What do u mean smell something? He replied keeping the conversation within his mind and not outside where other could hear, your in your ring form you can't smell. Henry tried to reason with him he cleared his throat.
Henry Doa's voice rumbled. I am nearly three thousands years old and my longest lasting sense has always been smell and I SMELL SOMETHING. Henry winced as his yelling in his mind always gave him a headache. Nobody seemed to be seated by Henry so he crossed on leg over his lap and tried to look as casual as he could as this dragon talked nonsense to him.
Well what does it smell like then? Henry supposed he should ask.
I'm not sure.
Henry let the annoyance show on his face he swore for a three thousand year old dragon he acted more like two.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:40 am

"Thank you." Naomi commented to the woman as she sat down next to her, leaning back in her seat. She wouldn't admit it, but planes weren't exactly her favorite thing. They always felt more like metal, winged coffins. She sighed, before hearing another announcement on the plane's loudspeaker.
"Please stay seated as we make lift-off preparations..." It started before going into various safety procedures in the case of emergencies, such as crashing or water landings.
"So...why do you suppose they call it a water landing? It's just crashing into water." Naomi asked nonchalantly to Shizuka, wanting to strike up conversation to appear normal to any surrounding people.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:48 am

Shizuka chuckled. She had made the observation her neighbor just expressed many times, and she found the best way to answer was, "I would seem the only difference between a crash and a landing is if you'll be getting your bags by the end of it, no? Still, until we learn to sprout wings of our own, it's the best we have!" With a disarming smile, she presented her hands to shake, a Western custom she still found charmingly eccentric. "My name is Kurotsu- Excuse me, Shizuka Kurotsume. It's a pleasure."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:55 am

Henry brought a hand to his forehead and sighed a very deep sigh as Doa went on to explain the smell like Henry himself could smell it. Look I don't know what it is or what it has to do with anything Doa! Henry thought to him furiously.
Well someone is cranky He replied
How long is this flight?! Henry thought desperately .
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:05 pm

Naomi turned her head to look at the girl and smiled slightly, shaking Shizuka's hand to accept the gesture. She reminded herself in her head to remain focused on the mission, but decided that her plan would happen when they took off and so she had time to socialize.
"Likewise. My name is Naomi. So, why are you heading to London?" She responded, paying attention to both Shizuka and Henry. Naomi was fairly good with observations, but she didn't need to be to notice that Henry was looking a bit exasperated as she glanced at him through the small space between seats. Looking back at Shizuka, she lifted her hand to a small nozzle used for air conditioning and secretly iced the edges over and pointed it at Henry's specific direction, hoping the cool air would calm him down a bit more.
"Now that preparations have finished, please remain seated until you are told you may stand in the plane..." The loudspeaker played as the plane started moving, heading towards the runway to lift off.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:52 pm

"Oh, I suppose you could say I'm just stretching my legs. I think it's good to get out into the world and really experience it. After all, if you don't look around yourself every now and then, you'll find you'll forget where you stand. Too many people go through life simply moving through the motions, never truly taking a moment to just live." She chuckled. "We think there always has to be a point to things. We've forgotten that there is beauty in simplicity."

The monk thenlooked out the window. They were beginning to taxi on to the runway. To be truthful, Shizuka was going to London with an abstract purpose. When she had discovered her strange powers it was decided she should go out of the Monastery and search for her history, search for others who possessed remarkable ability.

After spending a good deal of time on the east coast of the US, she had decided to spend some time elsewhere. England seemed like a wonderful choice. It's history and culture was steeped in myth and magic. It is said the great wizard Merlin once called the British Isles home. Besides, Shizuka had always wanted to visit the English countryside and she simply admired the quintessential British humor: stalwart, yet invetiably cheery and good natured. She looked forward to making her way to Ireland especially.

As the plane began to speed down the runway, the woman buckled her seat-belt and seemed to pick up on a thought from her previous words. Knowingly, she said, "In the end, the songbird doesn't sing for you, for I, or for even itself. It sings." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Henry's shoulders tensed just for a second it was nearly impossible to notice if you weren't looking for it but he quickly relaxed. Doa I may doubt your smell but I certainly do not doubt your intuition. Doa purred at that
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Naomi listened to the girl's words, closing her eyes and nodding her head in response. She seemed to be preachy and obsessed with nature, and yet still more entertaining to talk to then doing nothing at all on a plane.
"So, what are you? History teacher or English teacher are my two guesses so far." Naomi asked her temporary companion, already making guesses at what the woman did for a living. Meanwhile the plane made it's arrival to the landing strip and stopped for a moment, before the engines started to whir and get louder, inevitably killing whatever conversation the two female passengers had going. Taking a deep breath Naomi closed her eyes, leaning back in her seat as the plane started to speed up, firing towards the end of the strip and gaining enough speed to take off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride Empty

Back to top Go down

A rather awkward plane ride
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next