Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:29 pm

This is a RP that is based on the Harry Potter books. There will be teachers that I, Ripple, and Jay RP as. I have lots of spells, and I will come up with more. Feel free to PM me an idea and I might consider it. There will be interacting with Canon Characters, but only those that are in your house, or was in for some cases, you can RP as. This will be based in all Houses also, but depends on which house you are in for it.

Plot: The year after Voldemort's death, new students will come into Hogwarts. All the houses will be having parties most of the year. Harry Potter and his friends all decide to be volunteers at Hogwarts.

Quote :
I, SereneLittleRose, give permission for this RP to have more than one thread. These threads will have their titles coloured yellow.

Here's the Bio:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age (11 only):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Personality (So I can choose your character's House):[/b]
[b]Other (Optional):[/b]

My bio:

Last edited by sdds1234 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:04 pm

Name: Kierra Parker

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: Before she got her letter, Kierra was constantly bullied because of her weird nature. She tried to be more friendly but that led to more teasing because they all thought she wanted to be a "Cool kid" when all she wanted was a friend. She slowly developed this nature after years of being bullied and teased by her "Friends". But the biggest change in her life was when her parents died in a car crash. Only she the one with powers survived. She from then on devoted herself to her studies and is that way ever since.

Personality: Kierra is a studious girl, who almost always follows the rules. She always wants to do 120 percent but her antisocial nature tends to prevent her from getting the better way, making her seem not so bright as she really is. She tends to have books more as her friends as humans but if you become her friend then you would be a close friend.

Last edited by Sakura on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:14 pm

APPROVED!!!!!! except that u have to show in ur history that u got the letter and u couldnt have already gotten to school yet.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Is it possible to have more than one student character?
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:22 am

Do you mean by having 2 or more for yourself? And if so, yes, only if they are sibling.
If you mean by one for everyone that wants to join, also yes.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Okay I have twins because reasons.

Name: Josephine 'Jo' Rosenthal
Appearance: Pale skin and of an average height, Jo isn't too bothered about her appearance. Her brown hair is often left unkempt and her fringe often falls over her eyes, though it is rather thin and is shorter in comparison to Riza's. Josephine has blue eyes that match her sister's.
History: Josephine and Theresa are fraternal twins and so are very close, having spent their entire lives together. They would always stick together, even when things got tough though their personalities did end up very different from each other. Even so, if one of them is ever bullied or made fun of, the other will step up to defend them. Unfortunately the victim often ends up being Riza because of her smaller height. The twins are 'muggle born' but their parents have always planned to be supportive of their education in magic.
Personality: Like Riza, Josephine is a caring individual, though she has always been smarter than her sister. She cares about her sister to the point that she would happily give up herself to protect her. She was however, absolutely ecstatic when she and her sister got the Hogwarts letters and cannot wait to start attending the school. When she thinks of all the things she could learn there she just can't help but grin to herself.
Other: Jo is the older twin by a few minutes.

Name: Theresa 'Riza' Rosenthal
Appearance: Riza is pale skinned, like her sister, though she is much shorter in comparison and is often picked on because of this fact. She has long blonde hair that she always wears down. Her fringe is longer than Jo's and falls from right to left, occasionally partially obscuring her left eye. Riza's eyes are the same shade of blue as Josephine's marking one of the areas where the twins are alike. The twins are 'muggle born' but their parents have always planned to be supportive of their education in magic.
History: Josephine and Theresa are fraternal twins and so are very close, having spent their entire lives together. They would always stick together, even when things got tough though their personalities did end up very different from each other. Even so, if one of them is ever bullied or made fun of, the other will step up to defend them. Unfortunately the victim often ends up being Riza because of her smaller height.
Personality: Theresa is an outgoing individual who has always treasured both her friends and her family. She absolutely hates to argue with people and tends only to get annoyed when someone makes a comment about her height.(Or her house) She is intelligent, like her sister, but somehow common sense seems to constantly elude her.... unless she's trying to break into the Ravenclaw common room. Then her common sense seems to be enough to get past the riddles.
Other: Riza is the younger twin by a few minutes.

Just a side note suds but as I already discussed with you I'm hoping for Jo to be in Ravenclaw nad RIza to be in Hufflepuff ^^

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Approved! OK we will start the Hogwarts RP, I will post again after this. Anyone is free to join after this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:25 pm

Name: Alexandra (Alex) Reybould
Appearance: Alex is an average sized girl- not too short and not too tall. Her hair is a soft orange and her eyes are a warm tawny against pale skin and red cheeks. This paired with her lithe figure have made her the subject of more than a few unfriendly advances. Being oblivious, however, she had no clue anyone was being rude.
History: Before Alex had gotten her letter, she was a very sweet child who was constantly teased and poked fun at. She never noticed however and just attempted to make friends with everyone. However, as she grew older she noticed more and more how rude everyone was and began avoiding people altogether. When she received her letter she had become introverted and barely talked to her own family. The discovery of her powers have brought her back out of her shell and returned her to the sweet as sugar and oblivious as anything girl she used to be.
Personality: Alex is just about the nicest person you could ever find. However, should you insult her or anyone close to her (And she realizes that it's an insult) you will feel her wrath. Her wrath happens to be terrifying, the polar opposite of her sweet disposition. All those unlucky enough to get on her bad-side (these unfortunate people are few and far between) may or may not have nightmares each night because of it.
Other: Alex has a penchant for sweets. She will eat them whenever and wherever she can find and can usually be distracted with them.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:37 pm

Approved! You can also RP as teachers like me and Jay. But deciding your House will be hard.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:40 pm

I suggest Hufflepuff!

Anyways back to the RP suds? It's your post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:51 am

Name: Kathline Amylee

Age (11 only): 11

History: Kathline was considered a strange girl while growing up in the Muggle world. She was adopted by her family when she was 2 years old. She didn't have any friends because she often did wierd things that she could not explain. When she got her letter she was excited; wizerds, whitches and other Mythical creature that she loved existed.

Personality (So I can choose your character's House): Kathline is a quiet girl and doesn't care what other people think of her. She tries to be the best at everything and hates to admit that she's wrong.

Other (Optional): She has an egg with her that she found in her backyard. She has been waiting for it to hatch to see what animal may be inside. Her nickname is "Kay" and often goes by that name.

Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:45 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:14 pm

OK, this will be closed from now on until the next year in the RP.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Just to let you all know (And I hope you don't mind suds) I'm gonna be editing some stuff into the first post of this thread, such as the first years timetable and extra curricular classes that are available. I'm gonna be allocating each extra curricular activity a day so that you can choose which ones you wanna participate in
(Note that these days will be purely made up by me |D)

If I add anything else, it will probably be just essential stuff or perhaps updates on a plot if suds decides on one. I'm only being this enthusiastic and shizz because I was gonna start RP like this on the old site only there wasn't much interest. So yea... I just want it to run as smoothly as possible.

Edit: In fact nevermind I'm gonna create a separate thread for it so if this ever fails I'll just use it to start a similar RP.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:08 pm

EVERYONE IN THE HOGWARTS RP, LETS GET THE RP ROLLING ALREADY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next