Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Game's Over [Event]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Everspring Vale was a nice place. Past tense was key, there. It was a pity. She would have liked to take Rui here, someday. He'd have liked it, a place in eternal spring, a forest full of life, flowers blooming and trees towering. It sounded like it would have been paradise for the little goat, once upon a time. That time was over now. Trees that must have stood for decades were upturned, gnarled roots clawing at the sky. Evelyn was a bad person, sure, but she wasn't immune to sympathy. She'd spent a lot of nights out in the elements, her half-crumpled tent offering nothing akin to shelter. The pokemon living here would have plenty of nights like those ahead of them, with the scraps of a home they had left.

Good thing she wasn't here to steal from them, right? Just the dumbasses who got themselves knocked out trying to go up against a god. It was easier on the conscience, that. What she really needed to do right now was stop thinking and get back to work. Now, to find a target. Find Regigigas, keep a very safe distance away, and pick up the scraps he'd left behind on his little walk through the woods. It wasn't too high risk, as long as she wasn't an idiot. And Evelyn liked to think that she wasn't an idiot.

"... and finding the big guy won't be very hard." She muttered, scampering over a fallen tree. Wasn't it kind of the titan to leave such an easy trail to follow?

Evelyn's Energy: 1
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
StarDay

StarDay

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 10:00 pm

”S-sorry Eve! I’ll make it up to you, I promise!” Viktoria tried to tell the lizard, beginning to sorely regret her decision to let Eve follow. How the hell was she gonna escape- wait, that Vanish Seed she had! If Eve can get it by throwing it to the Salandit...she’ll be okay!

Having backed up as Evelyn asked before Regigigas came stomping in, Viktoria threw the seed towards her after finding the item in her bag. Knowing her, if she didn’t use it now, it’d become a full grown tree in her bag- the seed already had started to try and sprout after all.

Soon enough though as the Blast Seeds were triggered and Regigigas came too close for anyone’s comfort, Viktoria knew she and the male Deerling would have to leave and find this other Deerling. Now. As she prepared to get going, she gave one last glance at Evelyn.

Please don’t let yourself fall, Eve.

OOC: -1 Vanish Seed from my inventory. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 10:11 pm

Evelyn managed to grab the mysterious seed that Viktoria threw her way before the ground roared with a furious shockwave, knocking the Salandit off her feet. The ground was shaking, she could barely walk past the thundering noise. It wasn't a hit, perhaps, but it hadn't needed to hit her in order to daze her, blinking rapidly to try and clear the black spots out of her vision. Oh gods, she was fucked. She was so fucked.

She didn't know what the seed was, but it couldn't make things worse. Was she supposed to eat it or throw it? Most seeds you ate, so that was her best guess. Evelyn swallowed it in a single gulp, trying to feel any effects. She didn't feel any different, only to be extremely disoriented when she looked down at her hands and saw nothing. What kind of seed was that? She was either invisible or she was dead, and she wasn't as confident as she'd like to be that it wasn't the latter.

She scrambled to her feet, taking a hard left to try and shake Regigigas, and ran like hell. Hopefully Viktoria had made the most of her time, Evelyn wasn't sure if she could pull of that one again. She was out of blast seeds, and even worse, she was out of good ideas. Or, more accurately, extremely stupid ideas. She wasn't sure how much damage she'd done, just that the legendary seemed to have recovered, and he was mad.

Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 CesjJQm
R E G I G I G A S

Another howl roared through the air - not of pain, but of rage. A heavy stomp in the nuisance's direction did no good. The giant made odd, inhuman noises as it searched for the offender, but it was no use. The black speck had scurried back behind the shelter of the trees. Nothing that could be discerned as words escaped Regigigas, but the noises it made were filled with fury, a dull, lingering pain in it's foot driving it even farther into the rampage.

It uprooted the largest tree within reach with ease, roots doing nothing to anchor the tree in place, or even inconvenience the attacker. Regigigas whipped the tree around in a large semi-circle around it, a series of sickening cracks snapping through the sky. Even attacking an unseen target, it swept across such a wide radius that Evelyn would be unlikely to avoid it.

And if the others were unlucky, Viktoria and the Deerling may get caught in the line of fire.

Evelyn's Energy: 1
(0 + 1 from natural regen = 1)
Back to top Go down
StarDay

StarDay

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 9:28 pm

Hoping Evelyn had eaten the Vanish Seed, Viktoria’s next part of the plan was to get them all the hell out of there. By running. Hoping the Deerling had the same idea as well and that Willow wasn’t as near as they thought originally, Viktoria took a quick glance at the sheer destruction Regigigas seemed capable of, barely having gotten out of the radius of the tree it was swinging around like a glorified rope toy- one hit and they’re doomed as far as she can tell.

“Please let some sort of miracle happen” was what ultimately raced in her mind, this is a really stupid way to go if they can’t escape from the titan...

Energy: 1 due to natural regen.
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 11:14 pm

"Willow, please, where are you?" Hope was fading from the Deerling's voice, sounding slowly more resigned. Evelyn could hear him, faintly. She didn't want to leave the guy's sister here to die, but what could she do? This was a legendary pokemon, one hit and she'd probably break her bones, at best. But they still hadn't found the missing Deerling on Viktoria's end, and maybe there was something she could do to buy them just a little more time...?

She wasn't above running if things got too dangerous, but the Salandit wasn't out of tricks just yet. "I can't fucking believe you dragged me into this!" Evelyn called before she smashed her Trapper Orb on the ground, hoping that she'd summon something that would mess Regigigas up without doing too much damage to the rest of their party.

Venusian carried out 1 launched of one Trapper Orb Dice :
Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 EuGFI5S
Back to top Go down
StarDay

StarDay

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 11:20 pm

Viktoria had internally hoped that she wouldn’t have to directly fight this thing, but their luck was running rather thin- if they had any at all. Yet when she saw a nearby tree that hadn’t been broken, she knew what she could do, even if it was a very stupid idea.

Use the tree as a way to jump high and then kick the rampaging god as hard as she can. There was no real way for her to miss- the fiend was so big that it would be easy to strike.

The bigger issue, as she’d realize seconds after she jumped...was getting out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 1:38 am

The Deerling's wordless squeak sounded relieved, and that was enough to catch Evelyn's attention as she turned her gaze towards the poor fool. He had scampered up to a fallen tree trunk. It looked the same as all the others to Evelyn, but his pathetic attempts to push it aside told a different story. Sure enough, as she ran up to his side, there was a limp, pink body pinning under the log. She was breathing, but Evelyn couldn't say anything more positive than that. She joined the Deerling in pushing on the fallen tree, only to be greeted by a startled yelp as the grass type felt something hot worm up against his side.

Oh. Right. She was still invisible. "It's me, I just ate a weird seed." She explained, acutely aware of how much that sounded like a euphemism for drugs. She was starting to wonder if she was sober. It would explain a lot if she wasn't, frankly. But whether this was a fever dream or reality, the Deerling was giving her puppy eyes, and Evelyn pushed with all her might against the log. She could feel it budging, but as she looked up at Regigigas, trying to make sure he wasn't coming her way-

She saw Viktoria. Like a heroic, glorious, idiotic comet, she had thrown herself directly at the titan's chest. "Viktoria?! What are you THINKING!" The Salandit hollered, in awe and distress alike. Evelyn had figured that she fancied herself the heroic type, but this was just lunacy. Brave, selfless, idiotic lunacy. Oh, dear Arceus, she was about to watch Viktoria turn into a pancake.

Evelyn grabbed a random item from her bag, claws closing against the first thing she could reach and chucking it at the legendary with all her strength. Turns out said item was a random rock that had somehow gotten into her bag, and it didn't do much. The creature quite literally didn't seem to notice, turning no attention back towards Evelyn... and even if it had, she'd just be leading it back towards the Deerling and his unconscious sister. This was bad. This was so, so bad.

Finally finding something that just maybe might help, Evelyn crushed an orb between her claws, hoping desperately that it would give the foolish fighting type the burst of agility she needed to keep from getting flattened. An all-dodge orb, hopefully Viktoria was in range. Evelyn didn't want to think about what was about to happen if she wasn't.

"Move!" She ordered, an invisible voice breaking through the chaos. She reached out a hand towards Viktoria out of instinct, if nothing else - maybe if Vik followed her voice, Evelyn could pull her back out of reach.

And then they'd need to run. Extremely fast.

R E G I G I G A S

Viktoria's attack did, at least, draw it's attention away from Evelyn and the Deerling. That much had to be said for her plan.

It even stopped marching onwards for a moment, instead turning course towards the odd blue speck. What could pass as a face observed her for a long heartbeat - did this creature have one? - before the lights on it's abdomen pulsed red, white and blue in a frantic pattern that Evelyn would almost call angry. It thrust down a massive fist towards the ground where Viktoria stood, and it could easily leave the brave fighting type a splatter on the floor if she couldn't get out of the way.

Evelyn's Energy: 11
(1 + 10 from Oran Berry = 11)
(Items used: Oran Berry, Geo Pebble, All-Dodge Orb)

(... screw it, let's see if I get anything fun.)

Venusian carried out 10 launched of one Everspring Vale :
Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 DS2gXiw , Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 EZOjtMf , Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 ONcRhhi , Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 XbE3jHa , Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 Pecha_11 , Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 R40t1FI , Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 2TCCXw9 , Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 R40t1FI , Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 L4e98AZ , Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 L4e98AZ
Back to top Go down
StarDay

StarDay

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 10:37 pm

To say Viktoria hadn’t thought her own actions through was an understatement. Sure, Evelyn was theoretically safe, but now her own safety was on the line.

When Evelyn shouted for her to move, she had barely managed to do so before the swing would have landed, attempting to jump away to the best of her ability. Good thing too, or she was certain it would’ve turned her into nothing more than basically a dog flavored pancake. And no one wants that.

Still, there was the issue of her escape, and well, Viktoria decided to do the one thing a dog would do in a garden to annoy people. Use Dig to escape like a criminal.

(I'm stealing that TM Dig. And immediately used it. Oops. Sorry about the wait, this was long overdue for the poor quality of this post admittedly. ^^’)
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 9:54 pm

R E G I G I G A S

Evelyn's heart attack only halted when she was sure Viktoria was out of reach. That was way too close. God, this heroic idiot. Viktoria had vanished below the ground, leaving Evelyn to stop and stare. Her relief vanished all too quickly, as the titan lifted a foot to stomp just where she had been standing a moment before, shockwaves crashing across the soil like waves. The Earthquake crashed across the soil, a massive hand gouging at the soil where Viktoria had vanished as if to try and uncover the nuisance.

No, no, no no no, just when things had been going better for them- Evelyn scrambled for a tree, climbing and clinging to it for dear life to avoid the Earthquake as best she could. She could feel the vibrations, still, deep in her bones, watching in muted horror and only being able to hope that Viktoria would resurface. The Deerling was thrown off his balance, being thrown gracelessly to the ground, still pathetically pawing at the log to try and free his unconscious sibling.

Evelyn wondered, briefly, if they were going to die here.

And then the sky exploded into red.

Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 JMATuWq
LATIAS & LATIOS

It was a firework, that was how Evelyn would describe it later, a brilliant flash of neon red light. A Dragon Pulse broke through the stormclouds, forcing Regigigas to hesitate for just a moment. A moment long enough to let Viktoria properly flee, was all she could hope. The stranger, infuriatingly naive to the gravity of the situation, let out a loud, triumphant howl.

"Yeah! Take that!" Her voice was a victory cry that rose even above the roaring wind. "C'mon Latios! Let's gogogogogoGO!" She twisted her body just so, and vanished into thin air, the giant taking a clumsy swipe at where she had been hovering a moment before, fist brimming with ice.

Her twin was quick to pick up the slack, silently appearing before him and raising a hand - the sun parted through the clouds, bolstered by something the blue dragon had done. His plan became apparent soon enough. Whatever it's 'eyes' actually were, they didn't care to stare directly at the harsh sun, forcing a hand up with a grunt to cover it's eyes.

The red dragon let out a joyous laugh, swooping down to the broken log that the second Deerling was trapped under. "You guys got pretty wrecked, huh? We're here to save the day~!"

"I-it's not just us!" The frightened Deerling managed. "There are two others, this Riolu and a little lizard thing, they tried to help and I don't know where they-"

"I'm right here!" Evelyn protested, still invisible. "I ate a weird seed, I dunno, it doesn't matter, where's Viktoria-"

Venusian carried out 1 launched of one Trapper Orb Dice :
Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 RyZunsr

(Latios used Sunny Day! The sunlight is now harsh.)

(TM was stolen with permission, to clarify /shot)
Back to top Go down
StarDay

StarDay

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 7:00 am

Viktoria was pretty sure the shockwaves alone would kill her in normal circumstances, let alone shockwaves caused by a Legendary Pokemon. Yet here she was. Alive. Somehow.

What screwed up luck I have, huh. Though it was my own fault here, I suppose…” She muttered, trying to claw her way out to the surface. Her body was in pain far beyond what she should be putting up with, but if she doesn’t make it back to the others, Eve’s definitely gonna kick her ass later for this mess, and Viktoria doesn’t really want to deal with a second nightmare.

She was almost there when she heard the cheer of another Pokemon- calling out for a Latios to get a move on. ….What is with this place and Legendary Pokemon??? Viktoria would've questioned that further, but her mind was more focused on well, not getting more beat up.

Soon enough, there would be a hole forming near the tree Evelyn had clung to, and with it, one very bruised and battered Riolu popping out. Having had to take the brunt of a, unbeknownst to her, Earthquake while underground hadn’t done her any favors in terms of being safe, though Viktoria was glad there hadn’t been a round two.

It would’ve been a game over if there had been.
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 7:23 am

Evelyn visibly slumped in relief as Viktoria resurfaced, battered from shockwaves but thankfully still alive. "Goddamnit, Vik, don't scare me like that." She protested, an angry lash of her tail betraying her distress. There was hardly any time to regroup, however, before a furious yet inhuman sound broke through the sky, sounding more like mechanical beeps then a pokemon's cry.

LATIAS & LATIOS

The log was quickly turned to splinters with a bold "Ka-POW!", the red dragon scooping up the unconscious Deerling in her arms. "Sorry about the wait, guys! We can only be in two places at once, and this whole dungeon is really really REALLY messy." Evelyn couldn't find the heart to disagree.

Her brother had appeared in a burst of blue light, quickly assessing the situation, glancing between the gathered pokemon. "Carry the injured Deerling." He ordered through narrowed eyes, "I'll handle the other one and the Riolu."

"Missed one, Latios, there's the invisible girl over there!" He had half-wondered if his sister had gone truly insane before a Salandit flickered into existence with an awkward wave.

More to carry wasn't good. They needed to get everyone out of here. The blue dragon paused for a brief moment before shooting a nod to his sister. "We carry the Deerling." He adjusted instead. "They can't hold on with their hooves. Salandit, Riolu, can you hold on while we're flying?"

Latias spun in a little circle around the injured Riolu, seemingly just out of an adrenaline rush, shooting another pulse of red light at the injured fighting-type. It was a softer light then her Dragon Pulse, however, the neon red tinted with a warm pink instead of deep crimson. It was a Heal Pulse, one that hopefully would hit it's mark and help the Riolu hang on.

"If you don't go too fast, probably." Evelyn answered, slightly uncertain. Latias pouted briefly as this news, gathering that there would be no loop de loops or zooming this time, clearly disappointed.

... Evelyn moved to hop on the blue dragon instead. He seemed to be the much safer ride.
Back to top Go down
StarDay

StarDay

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 2:28 am

Sorry Eve! I’ll make it up to you somehow…” Viktoria replied in response to Evelyn and the others before Heal Pulse was used on herself. It felt...soothing, as she noticed she was being healed.

A small smile formed on her face. Maybe they’d actually all be alright in the end- just have to hope these two dragons don’t fling them off on accident by flying too fast.

Hang on, huh? Alright, I’ll do my best there. Let’s go, and um. Thank you for saving us all.” Viktoria spoke, ready to go with whichever dragon would take her.

And please no loops in the sky...!
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:29 pm

Evelyn managed to cling to the blue dragon, casting a skeptical glance at the red one as she hovered low to let Viktoria hop on her back. Latios was quick and decisive, and Evelyn caught him pointing to a spot on the ground - a bit of a hill, tucked away safely from Regigigas' rampage. The group of six came to a halt, Latias thankfully managing to suppress her urge to twirl through the air.

A geyser roared nearby, making Evelyn flinch, but thankfully she managed to keep her grip on the dragon.

LATIAS & LATIOS

As Latias and Latios plopped the two Deerling unceremoniously on the ground, the brother gave a relieved sigh and a thankful nod, nuzzling his sibling as she hauled herself back to her feet. Another Heal Pulse from Latios had them back on their feet quickly enough, but there was no time to waste before the blue dragon turned his narrowed eyes on the crew. "What on earth were you thinking, getting that close to Regigigas?"

"W-we didn't want to!" The Deerling protested. "But Willow got trapped under a tree while we were running away, and if they didn't come to help me get her back, the giant pokemon would have..." He trailed off, and Latios gave a faint yet heavy sigh, looking back at the Riolu and the Salandit.

"You don't need me to tell you how lucky you got, do you?"

"Latioooos! Stop being such a party pooper!" Latias protested, giving him a poke with her muzzle. The grin that spread across her face was mischievous, perhaps even joyful, giving the gathered group a confident grin. "We needed more pokemon for The Plan! Hey, you two, if you're so heroic, you should help us!"

"Latias! They're not strong enough."

"Yeah, well, no one we met's been strong enough for your taste, so maybe you need to stop being so picky." She shot back, and there was a grain of truth there that managed to silence her sibling for a moment, hovering up to Evelyn and offering a handshake - the Salandit reluctantly accepted, more out of confusion than anything else. After Evelyn had shook her hand, she did a happy loop in the air and offered the same to Viktoria, an outstretched hand and a brilliant smile.

"Besides, we'll be there to protect them! And we're pretty tough! So what'd you say, you two, wanna help save the world?"

Evelyn's Energy: no
Back to top Go down
StarDay

StarDay

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 11:52 pm

Clinging onto the red dragon was a heck of a lot harder than Tori had expected, though she was grateful that Latias didn’t go Sonic the Togedemaru and do loops while Tori had been hanging on. The geyser had also caused Viktoria to shut her eyes, but at least it didn’t hit them all.

Though soon enough the two dragons mentioned a plan. “Plan…? What does that entail by chance even? And I’m fully aware how lucky we all are in terms of standing here now.” She bluntly responded, this time deciding to make sure she knew what she was getting into before leaping in.

She’s definitely getting an earful regardless from Evelyn though. Arceus save her.
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:20 pm

LATIAS & LATIOS

"It's gonna be SO. COOL." Latias whooped, clapping her hands together in delight. "We're gonna lead him over the shooty thing and it'll be all like WOOOSH!"

"She means a geyser." Latios forced his way in to explain. "We want to lure him over one, but we just haven't been able to make him go the direction we need him to." He admitted, a hint of annoyance in his voice. "If we can pull it off, I think that might just be enough to take him down."

"Last time I tried I got swatted out of the sky and Latios got mad at me, though, so I'm not allowed to do that anymore." She pouted.

Evelyn glanced over at Viktoria, heaving a sigh. "No way. You're not doing this, it's way too risky. You're lucky you didn't get buried back there."

"There is a risk." Latios admitted. "Of course there is. But like Latias said, we'll be there to protect you. And as much as I hate to admit it, you might just be perfect for the job. Riolu can run a long distance, and he might just be mad at you after you struck him. But it's your decision. I won't begrudge you if you would rather return home, or help the injured pokemon."

"But that's boring! And the longer he keeps stomping around, the more people he's gonna hurt, right? So getting rid of him is the best way to help everyone! And you can help too, little lizard! You can poison Latios and then he can poison the big stompy guy!" Latias chimed in, helpfully(?).
Back to top Go down
StarDay

StarDay

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 4:05 pm

I...don’t know, it seems rather risky for me.” Viktoria spoke, rather conflicted on what to do exactly here. Sure a Riolu like her can run for long distances but speed was a bit more questionable really. That, and Viktoria didn’t want Eve to get mad at her again.

A quiet sigh came from her soon enough, trying to think it all through. What would be the odds they’d get another person that could do this in a timely manner? They weren’t all that high honestly, and thus Viktoria responded as best as she could.

If I do this...then the moment I’m in danger, I want out of it and to be allowed to head home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game's Over [Event]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next