Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hunger Games (Whimsy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hunger Games (Whimsy) Empty
PostSubject: Hunger Games (Whimsy)   Hunger Games (Whimsy) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Aaron waddled along the path through the ever winding maze of Grassveil, following the scent of sweet sweet iron. The sun glistened off his shell as he merrily hummed away to himself and his stomach rumbled in anticipation. The scent was getting steadily stronger as he walked, so much so that he could now tell that it wasn't even an ore but pure cast iron! Rounding the next bend he saw it, a magnificently radiant frying pan. His mouth started to water as he bounced gleefully across the rocks towards it and opened his mouth to take his first bite… wait he found himself thinking as he paused, don't frying pans usually belong to someone?. It was only then that he realised what he was dong, poised to take his first mouthful, he noticed the Wooper on the other end of the handle. Maybe I could just sneak a mouthful or two?... but that didn't end so well last time. His mind flashed back to the angry restaurant owner chasing him down the street as he swallowed the last of a collection of near priceless and tasty spoons. No he shouldn't eat someone's frying pan it simply wasn't polite.

Finally breaking from his hungry posture he took a step back and let out a small laugh “Sorry, I can be a right idiot when I'm hungry it's ok though I won't eat it your pan, promise.” He appeared to think about this for a moment before nodding and carrying on, “I'm Aaron by the way, who're you?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games (Whimsy)   Hunger Games (Whimsy) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Startled by the sound of one about to chomp down on his precious pan, the Wooper gave a skittish leap, stirring up dust in the process. Whimsy's face was more flustered than angry, really. The Wooper dragged his frying pan away and sorely wiped it off. "I'm Whimsy, hungry Aaron! You must be starved to want to eat my frying pan!" He chuckled, not really thinking about the fact that the aron before him was a complete stranger. "If we step off the road, maybe I can fix you up something! Whatcha like?" Whimsy asked, already pondering on possible meals before Aaron said anything.
It was a wonder he could cook, having no arms to speak of. But that never stopped him, judging by the way he swung the pan around on his tail. This time, there might be trouble, however. He'd most certainly never cooked metal for a Pokemon that consumed it regularly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games (Whimsy)   Hunger Games (Whimsy) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:06 pm

Jumping with excitement Aaron burst into a smile. "Oh yes, thank you!" He exclaimed as his mind tried to bring up a list of acceptable foods other than the pan itself. "I like sour things so lemons would be good, other than that I just eat iron really." His eye's seemed to cloud over with the thought of food as he considered the prospects.

"You're really kind Whimsy." Aaron strutted up beside his new friend and gave him a friendly smile, not that Whimsy could see his mouth behind his iron mask but the emotions could still be carried across in his gaze. "Let's go get some of that food."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games (Whimsy)   Hunger Games (Whimsy) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:18 pm

"Lemons?" He mused, thinking of someway to prepare them. Lemons alone were dandy and all, but surely he deserved something even better! "I don't think I have any lemons with me! And I'm kinda broke. You think we can go find some sour stuff, Aaron?" Whimsy asked, rather worriedly. He came across some berry and other fruit trees on his travel here, but he had no room to carry a whole bunch. How could such an avid 'minor chef' forget something so crucial to his cooking ability?
Not to mention, Whimsy didn't pay attention to the woodsy areas as much as he should. What if the two of them got lost or injured?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games (Whimsy)   Hunger Games (Whimsy) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Aaron jumped a little at the idea of going out to look for food, "But that'd mean going out into the forest, but it gets all dark and scary, not to mention the feral pokemon out there!" Pondering the notion for a few moments Aaron weighed up the balance between his hunger and the potential dangers. "Well I guess it won't be too dark during the day, and we can just avoid the other pokemon. But we should probably let someone else know we're going, what if we get lost?"

Aaron tried to think for a moment about who he could tell about going into the forest but soon realized he didn't know anyone well enough in Grassveil for them to actually care. "I don't suppose you know someone we could tell do you? I'm kind of new here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games (Whimsy)   Hunger Games (Whimsy) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Aaron was right, the forest was full of feral pokemon. Surely the two of them could make it. Strength in numbers, right? "I only got here a little while ago, I'm afraid. You're the first one I've met!" Whimsy grumbled. Although, he did get through by himself. Having his new friend by his side would improve things. "We're just searching for a few things, right? I'm sure we can just pop in and right back out!" He decided. "We'll never be that far from town."
Whimsy set aside his frying pan in a spot where no one would grab it. He was ready to go if Aaron was willing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games (Whimsy)   Hunger Games (Whimsy) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Aaron thought about the idea for a moment longer. Whimsy was right, they'd just skirt around the edges and see what they could find, if they didn't go into the deep forest then they'd probably never even see a feral pokemon and they could always just run back out if they got into any real trouble. "Ok then, I guess it'll be ok so long as we stick together." With that Aron picked up his demeanor again and started trotting off towards the edge of town and towards Pecha forest.

"I can't wait to get some yummy berries to eat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games (Whimsy)   Hunger Games (Whimsy) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:09 pm

(Do we need to scoot on over to the Pecha Forest Topic?)
Whimsy nodded happily skipping behing Aaron. "Me either. I've wanted to cook a substantial treat for quite awhile!" He chimed, worry finally leaving his mind. The Wooper returned to his usually blank smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games (Whimsy)   Hunger Games (Whimsy) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:17 pm

((We do indeed, particularly if we want to find some items, and I've now put a thread up for that here https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t779-hunting-for-berries#10365))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games (Whimsy)   Hunger Games (Whimsy) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:18 pm

(Dice rollin' tiem.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games (Whimsy)   Hunger Games (Whimsy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games (Whimsy)
Page 1 of 1