Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just like a normal trainer rp, as always.

Use this bio:

Name:

Reference: (Image would be helpful, so I suggest you go to the PKMN trainer maker link that I put in either Kanto Journey 1 or Kanto Journey 2.)

Starter Pokemon:

And there you go, let the sign up begin! :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:46 am

Sakura looked at Drati, "What's there other than the gym challange?" She asked Candence, Lilly, and Jeff. "Drati and I want to see what choices we have before choosing. Right Drati!" She said as the Dragon-type circled around her legs.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:09 am

He smiled. "Well, I think there are contests here, but they only host them in Goldenrod in a few months." Jeff replied.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:23 am

Lily thought for a moment. "I like the idea of a gym challenge. Finn seems to be quite the heavy hitter." She remembered (well, she never really forgot) her idol. "Do ya think we'll be able to meet Whitney? She's my idol!" she said excitedly. "I wonder if she participates in contests, too!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:20 pm

"Looks like at least two of us are gonna take the gym challenge, then!" Cadence smiled before getting hit with a similar thought. "Oh, and speaking of idols, I hope we get to see Janine, as well!" she fist pumped. Ninjas, and pirates, alike, had always fascinated her. "Apparently, she likes to visit some of the leaders here in Johto!"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:02 pm

(Will revive this thread! XD)

Jeff nodded. "Then I'll be all the help I can." he said, making a ^-^ face. "So who do you think would win the gym leader challenge?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:48 am

"I don't know." Cadence shrugged, her Joltik still being on her moving shoulders."I guess it doesn't really matter as long as we're having fun. Hey, how about we get going if everyone's ready?" she quickly added, excited to start the journey. "This adventure ain't gonna start itself, after all!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3