Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just like a normal trainer rp, as always.

Use this bio:

Name:

Reference: (Image would be helpful, so I suggest you go to the PKMN trainer maker link that I put in either Kanto Journey 1 or Kanto Journey 2.)

Starter Pokemon:

And there you go, let the sign up begin! :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:50 pm

(Leaf, Acti, let's please refrain from getting off topic? Just asking.) "Now that everyone's here..." Elm turned to the back desk and picked up a set of Pokedexes. "This is the thing I called you here for. We've currently received these Pokedexes from Kanto, and I've been asked to do field data on them. Now, of course I can't leave my wife because soon my son Gold will be returning from his gym badge journey. So I need you all to collect the data for me. Each Pokedex can transfer data from one to another, but in order for the setup I made to work, I had to upload the main program to my nephew Jeff's PokéGear." He explained. Jeff then got up and showed it. "Kinda confusing at first, but I've been sent along with you all as tech support and your breeder." Jeff replied. "Now, with that said, your Pokemon are in that circular pod over there for those who need to get one yet." Elm added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:18 am

(I'll continue with the asinine tomfoolery in the chat box XD)

Cadence smiled. "I would be honored to take on this task, professor. And pleased to meet'cha, Jeff." she turned to the boy, offering him a handshake, as well as a smile. "Name's Cadence Veton. I'll remember to ask for your assistance if there's something I'm wondering about." she then turned to the pod. "So...does it matter which pokeball we take?"
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:23 am

(Sorry. :P I'll tell you somewhere else, Leaf)

Lily beamed at the other people who had come. "Well, I'm Lily, lover of all things cute! Happy to help you with all your Pokedex-y needs!" She looked over at the place where she could get a Pokemon.

Lily skipped over there and peered through the transparent lids of the Pokeballs. She closed her eyes and pointed to one at random. "Professor, I'd like that one!" she called, pointing at the ball containing a Phanpy.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:30 am

(Glad we got that worked out. ^^) "No, it doesn't matter." Elm stated, Jeff's Vulpix hugging his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:48 am

"In that case, I'll take the Joltik, if you guys don't mind." Cadence replied, her arm reaching for the pokeball containing the tiny bug/electric type. "Man, I can't wait to meet him/her!" she nearly squealed, eyeing her pokeball in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:41 am

"I'll be happy to make this journey! I'm Sakura, lover of ALL Pokemon, so." she said picking up the last pokeball, not knowing or caring what Pokemon it would be, she would love it all the same, "I Choose you!" A white light flashed in and out, and a Dratini appeared after the remains of the light faded, "Drati-ni!"
Sakura smiled, "I'll name you Drati!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Cadence followed Sakura's example, and summoned her Joltik, who immediately proceeded to spit silk on her. "Whoa, you're a feisty little fella-MPH" the Joltik responded with another face full of silk, presumably less than happy about being referred to as a male. "Pfft, okay, sorry. You're a feisty GAL, aren't cha?" to this, the spider pokemon replied with a smirk and a hiss that sounded a lot like a cocky chuckle. "In that case, I know the perfect name for you." Cadence smirked back, picking up her small pokemon and hoping for the best. "Vriska."

Vriska grinned at her new nickname. Maybe this trainer wasn't as lame as she initially thought? With the nicknaming process being over and done, she then proceeded to settle down on her new trainer's shoulder, enjoying the view.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:52 pm

"Hey, I like 'em all, its just that I'm a big fan of the cuter ones!" Lily said, picking up and then releasing the Pokeball. Out came a small blue elephant Pokemon, a Phanpy. Lily sqealed with joy. "Aren't you adorable!" she exclaimed. She held out her arms for a hugg and the Phanpy tackled-huged her. Lily was knocked back and lost her balance, but was able to return the hug. She set it down lightly and brushed herself off

"I'll name you.... Uh... Tina!" The Phanpy growled at her. "Oh, so you're a boy? I'm sorry!" Lily smiled and thought of a new name. "How about... Finn?" she asked, hoping for better results.

The Phanpy smiled. "Phan!" it cried. Finn seemed to like his new name, he knew it wasn't as unique as that Joltic's but it wasn't as simple as the Dratini's name. It was just right for him, which was all he needed in a name.

(IDK what happend with this post, but its fixed)

Last edited by Headphone Actor on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:25 pm

"Sounds like we all are fans of all pokemon, then!" Cadence replied, scratching her pokemon on the head. Vriska didn't really care about the notion, as she still enjoyed viewing things from a higher perspective. "I just happen to find the ones most people find kinda creepy to be extra cute, I guess." upon hearing this, Vriska's grin grew. She scared people. Sweet.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:41 pm

"Well, I think we should start our journey." Jeff said, smiling. And with that he walked out the lab. "Bye Uncle Elm! Best regards to Gold." He said as he walked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm

"Oh, right." Cadence spun around, following Jeff towards the door. She didn't want to seem ungrateful, though, so she stopped midway. "Thanks a bunch for giving us this quest! We won't let you down-hey, OW!" Apparently, Vriska had gotten fed up with waiting, and bit her trainer in the ear. Adieus were for suckers, she wanted to get this show on the road as soon as possible and conquer some leagues! "Okay, I'll go! Take care, Professor!" and with that, she was outside, as well.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:21 am

"Bye Professor! Hope your research goes well!" Sakura yelled, then dashed through the door, her Dratini slithered next to her.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:29 am

Lily smiled at Professor Elm. "Well than, hope your research goes well! I'll do my best, so expect me back in the near future!" she said as she headed out the door, Finn following. Lily laughed and Finn trumpeted.

"So guys, now what?" Lily asked her possible companions. "Where we headed?"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:35 am

(Posting order for this point forward: Acti, Leaf, Saku, Jeff. I will reply as soon as Leaf and Saku reply.)

Last edited by JeffMandM on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:36 am

"I dunno." Cadence shrugged, Vriska brushing up against her cheek as her shoulders rised. "There's always the gym challenge. It could be a great way to strengthen our pokemon, and also to map out a travelling route." she suggested, fixing her backpack as it begun to sag. In a fit of excitement, Vriska jumped from Cadence's shoulder to her head, smiling triumphantly as she clinged to her bandana. "Whoa! Looks like someone's all over that idea!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next