Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A dark forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

A dark forest Empty
PostSubject: A dark forest   A dark forest EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 11:01 pm

(Energy: 19-10=9)

Niracamda had heard about a very dark forest from a Pidgeotto when she was still working in the hospital. It told her that some areas in the forest were so dark, it was almost impossible to see with normal eyes. Niracamda, had a pretty good vision but her vision was not as good as a Noctowl or a Meowth. She was not a nocturnal Pokemon after all.

Niracamda looked at the trees in front of her. Still being at the edge of the forest, she could still see pretty well. She couldn't help but think that Pokemon got lost or fell prey to the ferals in the darkness. The small Houndour shuddered a bit. She should not be thinking about such things. "Well, I guess I should just go and see if I can find something." The shiny Houndour said as she started walking into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

Poké : 1500

A dark forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 11:07 pm

(Energy: 19 - 10 = 9)

Myrriou wandered into the forest, unaware of any danger it had presented itself to the other Pokemon that inhabited the region. She was looking for food, and a lot of it having gotten very hungry wandering from her homelands in the Icy Lands a long trek that hasnt found her any sort of a real benefit she had been looking for.

Myrriou digs her way into the various bushes and shrubbery along her path, making quite a lot of noise to anyone who passes by, but so far hasn't run into any trouble. She finds bit and things here and there, eating them as she finds it but not enough to make a big impact on her growing appetite. She gets herself into a large bush, rustling leave and crackling sticks sighing as again, she finds nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/snugglewuffins/
Evana

Evana

A dark forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 11:17 pm

As the shiny Houndour walked into the forest, she could hear some loud rustling noises coming her way. She was wondering what that sound was. Was it a feral? She did not know, but if it was a feral she had to hide somewhere. Niracamda did not want to end up having to fight. She really hated that idea.

The small Houndour looked around and saw some bushes against a tree. She decided to hide in them. She carefully crawled in them, making sure to make as little sound as possible and then planned on waiting in them until the Pokemon was gone. She was hoping it would not find her. It would not be able to see her there, right?
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

A dark forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 11:22 pm

Myrriou dug her way back out of the bush again, sighing as she found nothing again, she couldnt even keep track of how bad her luck was at this point, she keeps wandering until she spots the bush with Nira in it. She didn't know it was a Pokemon yet, she only saw the faintest glimpse of another colour besides the dull green colour of the leaves, she rushes over to the bush and parts it slightly to look inside it, excited that she might have finally found something good to eat.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

A dark forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 11:51 pm

Niracamda could see a Pokemon. It looked kind of weard. It was as if it had a huge mouth on it's head. Was that a Mawile? Those don't live in a forest, do they. As the Houndour pondered why there could be a Mawile in the forest, it suddenly came her way. Niracamda was caught by surprise as it suddenly parted the bushes she was in.

The small, shiny Houndour jumped out of the bushes and stared at the Pokemon. Was it a feral? There was only one way to figure that out. "Um....Hey. You kind of scared me there. Who are you?" She asked the Pokemon. Niracamda looked at it and awaited what it would do.
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

A dark forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 11:56 pm

Myrr tilts her head, backing away slightly, her other head, shaped like a flytrap looks towards the Houndor as well its mouth watering some, but that is pretty much out of her control. She stammers a bit, surprised as well by the appearance of the strange looking pokemon. She wasn't sure what kind of pokemon it is and wether or not it was one of those "bandits" that her mother had told her about long ago. "I um, I uh, I'm a Mawile if you couldn't tell.." She fumbles around with her hands looking around somewhat nervously. "I never meant to disturb, um.. whatever you were doing in there." She had never seen many fire types at all from where she lived before.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

A dark forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:49 am

Niracamda stared at the Pokemon in front of her. She could tell it was nervous by the way she was fiddling with her hands. The small Houndour sat down and smiled at the Mawile. She got the idea this Pokemon was shy. "Well, hello. I never saw a Mawile before. Your species are quite uncommon in the village I grew up in. My name is Niracamda. Can I ask what your name is?" The Houndour said with a friendly voice. She didn't want to scare the Pokemon. Niracamda was relieved that she was no feral.

"Well, I was actually hiding in the bushes. I heard some rustling sounds and thought that it would be a feral. I didn't think I would come across someone like you." Niracamda always had a soft voice and often sounded friendly. She was often popular by her patients because of that.
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

A dark forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:56 am

Myrriou took a couple deep breaths, seeing her as less of a threat now relaxing herself down a bit she stops fumbling with her hands. "My name is, uh, Myrriou, Miss." Her extra head calms down too looking less menacing and continuing to look behind the Mawile.

Myrriou sits down cross legged across from the dog like creature she had never seen before, studying its appearance passively, taking in anything she can notice about it, scratching the huge gash-like scar across her nose as she does. Snapping back to attention a moment after she replies, her voice much less shaky than it was before. "Those feral ones are very scary, I don't blame you, Miss. You scared me a bit too, I wasnt expecting to see another pokemon in there, I thought you were some berries to eat.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

A dark forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 1:57 am

Naracamda watched the Mawile. It seemed to have calmed down a bit as it introduced itself. "It's nice to meet you, Myrriou. You can just call me Nira." She was not used to being called miss. She was actually not that fond of formality. The houndour preferred to be called by her name or Nira. They seemed more familiar than just miss or nurse or doctor. Oh, she got called that very often in the hospital. She was not supposed to get close to her patients but she just liked socializing a lot.

The shiny Houndour watched as the Mawile sat down. She could see a scar on her nose. Niracamda was wondering how she got it. "I don't like fighting so I rather avoid any ferals." Nira said. "Hmm? Berries? I didn't bring any food with me but do you happen to be hungry or something?"
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

A dark forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 2:08 am

Myrrou sits up straight at the meantion of food, bouncing a little excitedly hoping Nira had food with her, but was always curious how a four legged creature manages to pick up and hold such things, getting herself lost in thought again, taking a minute or so for her to regain her attachment to what she was thinking before, what was it? Oh yes, food. "Do you have any with you? Or would know where I can find some, perhaps?" She tries to ask politely, but ends up sounding very impatient with her words just as a breeze passes softly through the air. "Both of us are very hungry. I came a long way to here, and I still haven't found a town or anywhere to buy such a thing."
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

A dark forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 1:02 pm

Niracamda smiled a bit. The Mawile was indeed hungry as she expected. She thought it would be a good idea to take her to a nearby village. She only knew one that was nearby although she was sure there would be a few smaller towns around. "I don't have any food, sorry. There is a village not that far from here where you can get food. It's called Grassveil but we would have to go through this forest to reach it. We might be able to come across some fruit or berries to eat." The Houndour said.

Niracamda was a bit worried about encountering ferals but her new friend seemed to be really hungry. The Houndour was wondering how long Myrriou had gone without food now. She still looked pretty healthy so probably not that long. Probably a few days at most. Niracamda herself wasn't hungry although it might have been a good idea to bring some food. I should not go in dungeons so unprepared...
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

A dark forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:28 pm

Myrr hops up, putting her hands on her sides, though she might be hiding it well, she is trying to fake her confidence, her mother always told her making good first impressions was the right thing to do. She is being a bit brash as well. "Off we go then! She proclaims, taking a step in a random direction before stopping and looking around frantically. Oh wait, she has absolutely no idea about this region's geography. "Oh wait, where is it?" She giggles nervously, scratching the bad of her head and looking down at the sticks and acorms amd such by her feet, giving a soft sigh and kicking some of them in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

A dark forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 7:17 pm

Niracamda watched as the Mawile jumped up. She seemed pretty excited. The Mawile started walking but then stopped. Nira wondered what was wrong. The Houndour walked closer towards Myrriou. Then she realized that the Mawile didn't know what way she had to go to. Now that she thought about it, the small Houndour didn't know the exact way either. This was a bit of a problem. Niracamda could tell Myrriou was frustrated about not knowing the way.

"I don't know the exact way but I have an idea what direction we should go to. I'm not really familiar with this area either." The Houndour confessed. Well, as long as they didn't go into those pitch black areas they somehow should be able to find their way. Niracamda hoped they would avoid encountering ferals.

Evana carried out 9 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
A dark forest MMgUbQF , A dark forest MMgUbQF , A dark forest 2FrD83b , A dark forest HqwuLie , A dark forest QfHz1GB , A dark forest AWsAqyv , A dark forest PopjRW4 , A dark forest XlTFzov , A dark forest QfHz1GB
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

A dark forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 7:48 pm

Myrr looks around for a moment, though the area is unfamiliar she looks around for anywhere that seems travelled, branches parted or trails, signs of such travel could lead to the town. Her stomach rumbles, knocking her out of her concentration. She points to what she think could be signs of travel from other pokemon, tired of thinking about it for too long and wasting time she sets off, beckoning Nira to come with her. "Come on, I think this might be a way!" She didnt trust the other pokemon fully yet, but after spending plenty of time alone, she was willing to have any company she could get. She was glad the Pokemon seemed okay around her, and that was a nice change, usually the scar throws people off.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

A dark forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 8:37 pm

(I will be asleep for a few posts. Myrriou can eat the consumeable things found.)

Niracamda followed the Mawile. They were somewhat going into the right direction. Or so she thought at least. The small Houndour noticed something on the ground. It seemed to be two green spikes. Are those Cacnea Spikes? What are these things doing here? Unsure what to do, Niracamda put them in her bag. Maybe they would be of use later.

After a bit of walking, Niracamda noticed what seemed to be a small clearing and started running ahead of the Mawile. She thought she saw an interesting plant under a tree. It was pretty difficult to see though. As she reached the clearing, she saw a small pile of items in the middle of it. They were two oran berries, an apple, a blast seed and a Defense Scarf.

The shiny Houndour curiously moved towards them. Suddenly, a rustling sound could be heard. As Nira looked up, five Stantler appeared. As she stared at them, Nira started feeling sleepy. She didn't understand what was going on. The Stantler were using hypnosis on her. Niracamda drifted of and fell down on the ground. She was soon fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A dark forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest Empty

Back to top Go down

A dark forest
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next