Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A dark forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

A dark forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 11:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Energy: 19-10=9)

Niracamda had heard about a very dark forest from a Pidgeotto when she was still working in the hospital. It told her that some areas in the forest were so dark, it was almost impossible to see with normal eyes. Niracamda, had a pretty good vision but her vision was not as good as a Noctowl or a Meowth. She was not a nocturnal Pokemon after all.

Niracamda looked at the trees in front of her. Still being at the edge of the forest, she could still see pretty well. She couldn't help but think that Pokemon got lost or fell prey to the ferals in the darkness. The small Houndour shuddered a bit. She should not be thinking about such things. "Well, I guess I should just go and see if I can find something." The shiny Houndour said as she started walking into the forest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 9:32 pm

Myrr tries to catch up the best she can, but her legs weren't made for running, that's for sure. She sees her new found ally laying down on the ground unconscious, she gasps, her eyes locked on the canine. Myrr rushes over quickly shaking Nira some until she sees the herd of Stantler nearby, and they looked angry. Myrr starts hitting her hands off of Nira's head, panicking. "Wake up! Wake up, wake up, wake up please!" She grabs a random stick on the ground and throws it at one of the Stantler, not expecting it to do much, but maybe enough to buy her some time, she really didn't want to fight anything
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/snugglewuffins/
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 10:16 pm

Niracamda was fast asleep. Even though Myrriou was hitting her over and over again, she was not able to wake up. The Hypnosis that the Stantler had used was pretty strong. It would take a while for her to wake up.

One of the Stantler got hit but it didn't seem to do any damage. It only seemed to get him angry. It moved closer and with a bit of angry tone it started talking. "Leave now. Leave our herd alone. I do not want our children to be killed again." Its voice was pretty deep, like it was of a male. It seemed they somehow had ended up entering their territory and the Stantler thought they came to take their children away from them. The leader only wanted to protect his herd. Living in the wild could be pretty dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 10:30 pm

Myrr holds her hands out to the sides, staring at the Stantler, the rocks on the ground and some of the earth and rit around her masses up into large heavy balls around her surrounded by some sort of weird purple psychic glow, it was an Ancient Power of sorts passed down by her bloodline, she wasn't sure how her family got it, but she did know how to use it.

Concentrating on keeping it levitated, she stares at the Stantler, using this more as self defense rather than an attacking move, unless she needs to of course. "B-Back away, I wont harm you." She stammers out, her nerve getting the better of her. "I'm lost, this isn't an attack on a-any of you. Im protecting my ally here, just as you are your children."
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 10:58 pm

The Stantler backed away. They did not expect such a small Pokemon to know such attack. The leader eyed her and seemed to be thinking. After a few minutes it finally decided to speak up. "You don't seem to be ferals or a treat to my herd. Forgive us. Houndour and Houndoom are known for hunting and I was scared a pack had entered the forest and were out for our children. I did not know she was your friend." The Stantler sounded polite and no longer hostile.

"We will let you be then. It will probably take a while for your friend to wake up. We put them to sleep with out Hypnosis attack. Now, take care." The group of Stantler turned around and walked away, leaving Myrriou alone with Nira.
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 11:12 pm

Myrr sighs, letting all the earth fall back down making a loud thump as all of it hits, she walks over and looks at her ally, looking sad and wishing she would wake up again.

Her eyes land on the berries and apple she waddles over to pick the three of them up, her eyes widening and brightening up as she had finally found something good to eat. She walks back over beside the Houndour eating one of the berries slowly and feeding the other one completely whole to the mouth on her head. "Do you like that~? Good~" She rubs and pets the flytrap head caringly. She puts the apple down on a rock that got caught up in her attack leaving it for the Houndour in case she wakes up, which she hopes it does, she wouldn't want to have to leave someone asleep in here, or worse..
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 3:57 pm

(OoC: Oran berries and apples restore energy. An oran berry restores 10, an apple restores 5. You are allowed to roll too if you want to. You can get more energy than your max energy by eating things, so you don't have to cap it at your max energy. It's only for this thread though.)

Niracamda was asleep pretty deep. It took her a while to wake up. The shiny Houndour opened her eyes and got up. She yawned and looked around. She was confused for a moment. Why was she sleeping in a forest? How did she get there? As Niracamda looked around she noticed a Mawile a bit further. Then she remembered. They were on their way to Grassveil. But how did she fall asleep? There were a group of Stantler and she was looking at them and then she just fell asleep, right? What happened? Niracamda noticed some rocks and holes in the grounds too.

She decided to ask her companion. "Hey Myrriou? Sorry I fell asleep. I'm not sure what came over me. What happened here? Where did these Stantler go to? Are you alright?" She just had so many questions. Niracamda was pretty confused after all.
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:44 pm

Myrr waited the entire time, even laying back and taking a nap herself, laying against a huge ball of dirt and rocks she looks up at the clouds in the sky. Her curiosity got the better of he eventually and she wandered off to find even more things to eat. She wasn't going that long without food ever again.
Snugglewuffins carried out 5 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
A dark forest - Page 2 DcEpsRT , A dark forest - Page 2 V1LeX89 , A dark forest - Page 2 DcEpsRT , A dark forest - Page 2 W0gqJPZ , A dark forest - Page 2 P6v4XNN
gathering up whatever she finds with her

When the dog thing woke back up Myrr was happy she was okay her voice bright and cheery "I chased them away, they thought you were going to eat their babies, they were really scared."
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:28 pm

Niracamda tilted her head a bit. "They thought I would eat their children? I don't eat meat though." The Houndour was confused for a minute. Why would they think something like that? She was only a small Houndour after all. "Oh wait....I'm a Houndour.... Of course they would think that..." She finally realized it. She had to be more careful. Her species were known for hunting in packs. Her mom used to be in one herself. She had told Nira about how it was like. It was not a life the small Houndour would like.

Niracamda concentrated again on Myrriou. She seemed unharmed from what she could tell. The shiny Houndour was relieved. It was a bit messy here now. She noticed a few items scattered around. Niracamda picked up what seemed to be a Scarf. Not sure what to do with it, she put it in her bag. She also picked up what seemed to be a Blast seed. After looking around some more, she noticed an apple on one of the rocks. "Hey Myrriou, don't you want this apple?" She asked the Mawile. She was pretty hungry, wasn't she? Why didn't she eat it?
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:52 pm

"Are Houndor knows for eating babies? The Stantler told me they liked to hunt before I scared them off. She asks curiously, kind of oblivious to the fact that she might be offending her new friend with the question, but pressing it anyways.

Myrr looks at the apple closely. "I kept it for you, I wasn't sure if you were badly harmed or not.." She picks it up and puts it down in front of the Houndour in case she needed to eat anything, and partly because she was curious about the species and they way they eat and such. She goes towards a tree and climbs up to one of the low hanging branches, looking off into teh distance the best she can, but the entire forest seemed to be covered in a weird dark atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 9:16 pm

Niracamda noticed that the Mawile was oblivious to how the Houndour lived in the wild. She didn't exactly like to explain it but she was going to try it. "Well, there are Houndour and Houndoom who live in groups together outside of villages. They mostly live on rough terrain, were food can get scarce. So, in order for them to survive, they hunt on other Pokemon. It might seem cruel but that is how the world works outside of civilization. I don't really like it but there is nothing I can change about it."

After the shiny Houndour was done with her explanation, she looked at the apple. She was actually getting a bit hungry. Niracamda started eating the apple, biting pieces out of it. She looked happy. The apple was pretty delicious after all. Niracamda noticed Murriou was climbing in a tree. She was wondering what she was doing.

(Energy: 0+1+5=6)
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 1:14 am

Myrriou stays up there for a couple of minutes scouting what she can, but to pretty much no avail, the forest was too thick and dark for her to see anything but trees. She could climb higher, but itsn't content with wasting more time to achieve nothing so she climbs back down landing flat on her feet.

She trots back over to the Houndour a look on her face expressing her disappointment, a pity too, since she wanted to be somewhere safe for a change, but she assumes that isnt happening anytime soon."Its no good, I cant see anything up there. Im completely lost now.."
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 5:00 pm

Niracamda has been watching Myrriou climb the tree. It was as if she was looking for something, but what?  It was only after Myrriou had climbed down that she realized the Mawile was trying to find her way out. Maybe Niracamda could sniff out what way they needed to go to? It was worth a shot.

The shiny Houndour stood up and tried to smell anything that reminded her about civilization. It was to no avail though. She couldn't smell anything. She did pick up a different smell though. Curious, and a bit cautious, she started following the trail. A bit further, between some flowers in an unusual lit area, she saw a Pokemon. It seemed as if it was carrying some flower around. Niracamda recognized this as a Flabébé.

Niracamda hesitated and slowly approached it. "Um....Excuse me." The strange Pokemon looked up and quickly went to hide in some bushes as it noticed the Houndour. "Hey, I'm not going to hurt you, you don't need to be scared." She said in a friendly tone. "Me and my friend are lost and we were kind of hoping if you could tell us a way out. We want to go to Grassveil, that big village not far from the forest."

The Pokemon seemed pretty young. The Flabébé hesitated before it came out. "Y-Yes. There is a path a bit away from here. I-I could show you were it is." The Flabébé said with a childlike and a bit shaky voice. "Y-You really won't hurt me?"
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 10:42 pm

Myrriou sees her friend run off again, the small Pokemon running to catch up to the Houndour. Why would she scamper off? Did she find the exit? Myrr hopes so, looking more excites as she thinks about finally having a place to rest after weeks of wandering and finding nothing but half empty villages and dark wet caves.

"Nira!" She exclaims, her voice getting louder as she gets near. "Did you find the way out?" She stops for a moment, her ears picking up what she thought was more rustling in the trees, but she was too impatient to stick around to find out what it was.

She scampers back up to Nira and comes to a stop next to her, skeptical of the little thing in front of her. A flower? No, a Pokemon maybe though she likes to keep track of all the Pokemon she knows, again, this was not one of them. "Whats this thing, Nira?" Myrr asks, trying to sate her burning curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 2:06 am

Niracamda nodded at the Pokemon. "I promise." Then she looked back at Myrriou. She kind of didn't think about her while she was following the scent of the Pokemon. "Sorry, I smelled something and had to come see what it was. It turned out to be this Flabébé." She explained. "It seems to know a way to get out of here."

Niracamda turned her attention back to the Pokemon in front of her. The Flabébé seemed to have been a bit insulted with how Myrriou asked what it was. "I'm really sorry for the trouble but could you show us the path you mentioned?" The Pokemon nodded and started floating away and looked back at them. "I-It's this way." The child said. Niracamda nodded and started walking behind the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 2:30 am

Myrr tilts her head slightly. "Fla what now? Thats a really weird name." She kept trying to say it over and over again in her head but still didn't really get it at all. It still didnt even look like a Pokemon to her, it was too small. Regardless of how it looked, she followed, taking any chance to get out of this nightmarish forest. She takes out the Leaf Stone she got when waiting for Nira to wake up, she was kinda sure what it was, but looking at it regardless. Having a funny idea, she takes the stone and lightly taps Nira on the head with it. "Evolve!" Myrr giggles, hoping she would find it as funny as she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A dark forest
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next