Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A dark forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

A dark forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 11:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Energy: 19-10=9)

Niracamda had heard about a very dark forest from a Pidgeotto when she was still working in the hospital. It told her that some areas in the forest were so dark, it was almost impossible to see with normal eyes. Niracamda, had a pretty good vision but her vision was not as good as a Noctowl or a Meowth. She was not a nocturnal Pokemon after all.

Niracamda looked at the trees in front of her. Still being at the edge of the forest, she could still see pretty well. She couldn't help but think that Pokemon got lost or fell prey to the ferals in the darkness. The small Houndour shuddered a bit. She should not be thinking about such things. "Well, I guess I should just go and see if I can find something." The shiny Houndour said as she started walking into the forest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:24 pm

Myrr walked lightly, barely making a sound as she almost hopped up and down beside Nira. She was curious though, about her destination and her companion. "Where did you learn how to help other Pokemon like that, Nira? That Ariados looked pretty hurt, and you made it better." She had seen something vaguely like it before, a member of her nomad group also did stuff like that when people got hurt or really sick.

"Do you know a Snowrunt like that? He did the same kinds of things when Pokemon got hurt." She asked, calming down her hopping and walking next to her partner. The trees were oddly different than what she was used to and she wasn't actually sure if it was a change that she liked, It was weird how much of that colour there was around her, it seemed like everything in this forest liked the colour and she wondered why, getting herself carried away in thought.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/snugglewuffins/
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:35 pm

Niracamda thought for a minute before she answered. She got the idea she could trust Myrriou. "I worked in a hospital before I started traveling. I studied as a medic. I have learned how to help wounded and sick Pokemon there. It took me years of studying. You need to be really dedicated to learning and helping others."

The shiny Houndour noticed Myrriou was calming down a bit and asked if she knew a Snorunt. "No, I have never seen a Snorunt. I rarely saw any ice types in the area I grew up in. You can find medics all over the world so it is likely he was one of them. She answered the question calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A dark forest
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4