Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A dark forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

A dark forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 11:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Energy: 19-10=9)

Niracamda had heard about a very dark forest from a Pidgeotto when she was still working in the hospital. It told her that some areas in the forest were so dark, it was almost impossible to see with normal eyes. Niracamda, had a pretty good vision but her vision was not as good as a Noctowl or a Meowth. She was not a nocturnal Pokemon after all.

Niracamda looked at the trees in front of her. Still being at the edge of the forest, she could still see pretty well. She couldn't help but think that Pokemon got lost or fell prey to the ferals in the darkness. The small Houndour shuddered a bit. She should not be thinking about such things. "Well, I guess I should just go and see if I can find something." The shiny Houndour said as she started walking into the forest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 12:04 pm

Niracamda looked back at Myrriou. She was not really surprised she never heard of this Pokemon before. "This Pokemon is called a Flabébé. It's a Fairy Type and they are all Female, just like Petilil are." She started explaining. "When Flabébé are born, it looks for a flower and it takes care of it for the rest of their lives. They can also draw out the hidden Powers of their flowers. If I remember it all correctly, that is."

The young Flabébé was impressed by it all. "You seem really smart." The girl said to Nira. The girl giggled a bit as she saw Myrriou tap the Leaf Stone on the head of the dog-like Pokemon. Nira herself smiled. "I didn't know I could evolve with a Leaf Stone." She said playfully. Niracamda noticed the Flabébé stopping. The Houndour could see a small path in front of her. "Well, this is the path. You need to go that way to go to the village." The Pokemon said as she pointed in one of the directions. "Take care and bye nice Pokemon." She said as she floated away.
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 3:30 am

Myrriou half listens to Nira, nodding her head and pretending to listen to every word she says, it was interesting to hear, but she was too interested in studying the stone she found, wondering who exactly it was for if it wasn't for anyone like Nira, in fact she really didn't know about these things in the first place. She holds onto it, giggling when the canine makes a teasing remark at her, waving the little flower Pokemon off when it leaves.

Myrriou was giddy and excited at finally knowing the way to the exit, hopping up and down and bouncing on her feet at the thought of warm shelter and lots of food. "Is it true Nira? Do we really get to go to a Town~? Oh please tell me its the one I was told about, I really want to see a guild with my own eyes." Myrriou starts rambling to Nira, the mouth on the back of her head seems to sigh almost, as if it was used to putting up with the antics of the small fairy Pokemon.

Myrriou heads towards the way the flower told them to go with a light, bouncy step, still talking as if Nira was next to her, getting ahead of herself in burning curiosity, her journey might almost actually be over.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/snugglewuffins/
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 2:34 pm

Niracamda laughed a bit at the excitement of the Mawile. She actually wanted to explore some more but it was better to bring her to a village first. The Houndour listened as Myrriou started rambling to her. "Well, if there is someone who knows the way around here it is a Pokemon who lives in this forest." Nira stated. "I believe it is going to be Grassveil. I don't know about any other villages around here." Niracamda was almost certain she was right about this.

Niracamda watched as the Mawile was starting to get ahead of her. "H-Hey, not so fast." She said as she started running after her. They were still not out of the forest. It was not a good idea to get careless here.
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 2:45 pm

Unlucky for Myrr, her journey, and the fighting it sometimes caused was not over with. They were being stalked. There sounded like scuttling around in the forest near Myrr and Nira, with a hiss a strand of spider string shoots out of the bushes and at Myrriou, tying her arm to her side, two Ariados jump out of the bushes, on either side of Myrr

Myrr screams in surprise, looking side to side at the two attackers, calling out to Nira for help. Nira! Spiders!"
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 5:48 pm

As Niracamda ran after Myrriou, she could hear a rustling sound coming from the bushes around her. She wanted to yell a warning at the Mawile, but it was too late. She saw her getting hit by a String Shot and a pair of Ariados appeared out of the bushes. It seemed they were on the hunt for prey. This was not good.

"Hold on!" She yelled at her. "I'm going to help you." Even though she said that, she had no clue what to do. She had barely any battle experience and she really didn't want to end up hurting the spiders too badly. She quickly ran through the options in her head, while the Ariados moved closer to Myrriou. There was not a lot she could do.

Niracamda noticed one of the spiders was about to hurt the Mawile. "H-Hey, don't touch her." She yelled at them and fired some fireballs their way as a warning. She was a bit relieved to see the spiders move back a bit. They seemed afraid of fire, which was a good thing. Niracamda got an idea and tried using her Ember attack to scare away the spiders. She hoped they would just go away already.
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 12:54 am

The Ariados looked a bit nervously at the Houndour, well as much as you can make from the anthropod faces of the Pokemon themselves. Myrriou used the distraction NIra was giving her to make an attack that might scare them off. She looked to the one on her right and charged forwards, her head and the jaws on her back, glowing with a silvery colour as she bulrushes into it. The force of her headbutt sends the spider falling over and sliding back some making a pretty brutal crunching sound from the impact. She turned to the other Ariados, trying to get her arm free and recovering from the force her head takes doing such a thing like she did. "Nira! Do something, they aren't friendly!" She sounds desperate, trying to use her extra jaws to get the string shot off without biting her arm off.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 1:36 pm

Niracamda noticed the Ariados seemed scared of her fire attacks. She had to help her new friend now and chase them away. "Hold on, I'm coming to help you!" She cried at Myrriou.

The small Houndout saw how the Mawile headbutted one of the Ariados agains a tree. The sound that came with it was not healthy though. The feral didn't seem to be moving anymore. Niracamda didn't stand still to think about if it was still alive or not and turned her attention to the other one.

Niracamda rushed forward and used Ember on it again, this time the aim was closer, but she still was trying not to hit it. The Ariados looked scampered back nervously and after glancing towards the other one, it decided to run away. It was not a good idea to fight these Pokemon it seems.

Niracamda was relieved to see the Ariados leave and concentrated on Myrriou now. "wait, let me help." She said as she moved closer. The Houndour started gnawing on the threads. It took her a while but she managed to bite through it. It didn't exactly taste nice. "Are you ok?"Nira asked Myrriou.
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:19 pm

Myrr struggles, and with the help of her friend finally manages to get the sticky spider string off of her, letting her arm free. She stretches it around, sighing and looking around to see if the danger had subsided, her eyes fall on the Ariados she had charged into with her Iron Head attack. Myrriou gasps, running over near it and looking at it carefully. It looked hurt, that was for sure and she didn't think it was going to get up anytime soon. She didn't know if she should touch it or not, holding out a hand but then drawing it away. "Is it.. okay..?" She asks Nira with shakiness in her voice very worried for its well being.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 12:27 pm

Niracamda had not noticed the Ariados until Myrriou ran towards it and asked if it was ok. The Houndour was shocked to see the state of the feral. She carefully moved closer. One of it's legs was bend in a really weird way and it's side looked badly damaged. For a moment, Nira thought the Ariados was dead, until she saw one of the legs twitch and heard a sound coming from it.

Niracamda didn't hesitate and rushed to the Ariados. It was still alive and she had to save it. She glanced at the Mawile for a moment. Myrriou, can you give me some room? I need to threat this Pokemon? Niracamda didn't wait for a reaction and took care of the Ariados.
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 10:45 am

Myrriou steps back, watching her new friend tend to the Pokemon she injured. She wondered what the Houndour was doing. She thinks it was doing some healing stuff, but it didn't look like anything that the healer in her tribe would do before, maybe it was something else, she didn't know. Myrr moves over and sits down on her knees next to Nira, watching her work with a frown on her face, feeling bad for the poor spider thing. She decided she would help, so its not all her fault, that would make her feel better.

She turns her head to Nira, speaking softly, trying not to disturb whatever work the Houndour was doing. "Can I help Nira? I'd really like to help Nira.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:40 am

Niracamda thought for a moment. Was there a way for the Mawile to help out? She didn't seem like a medic. Then Nira thoughg of something and looked in her bag. It was as she feared. "I need bandages but I don't have enough for this Pokemon." The houndour took out some bandages and what leftover plants from when she made them and gave them to Myrriou. "Can you go look if there are any plants like that around or at least some that seem like they would work as a bandage?" Nira had to ask this of the Mawile now as she had to look after the Ariados. She was hoping she could save it. The Ariados was still unaware of their intention to help and hissed to them but was too weak to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 4:50 am

She looks around quickly, she knew very little about what plants did which, but she spied some thick leafy plants a little bit away. She scurried off quickly in that direction, hoping she can help save the Ariados from too much injury if she acts quickly.

Myrriou felt really bad about this, like really, her instincts and all she could think about was defending herself. She should have known that Iron Head was a bit overkill when dealing with Pokemon as fragile as bugs they weren't that big. She comes back with a bunch of the leaves in hand throwing them down beside the Houndour, she hoped that it was something Nira was looking for, she really didn't want to mess up and let her friend down.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 4:37 pm

Niracamda glanced over at the leaves Myrriou had found. "They are not ideal but they will do." After she said that, the Houndour started treating the Ariados. It was maybe a good thing it was no longer able to do fight. The bug was still a feral after all.

Niracamda had tried her best for the feral. It had seemed really bad at first glance but after taking care of the bug, she had noticed that the damage was not that bad. The bug would be able to make it, as long as it didn't get attacked. That was all she could do. The Ariados only needed to rest now.

The shiny houndour stepped back. The Ariados didn't know what she had done but it seemed more calm than before. "It should be fine now. Lets leave it alone now. It needs to rest."
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 11:02 pm

Myrriou breathed a big sigh of relief, it didn't look okay to her, but she trusted Nira to do her best. She started moving towards the Ariados with her hand, to pet it or give it a rub on the head but the glare on the face of the spider didn't seem welcoming in the slightest so she thought against it, back away and next to Nira. "Where were we going again? I forgot, there was so much chaos." She ponders for a moment looking around at her surroundings. "Oh right! The guild, I cant wait, I cant wait Nira~" Getting herself excited, she bounces up and down lightly on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 1:44 pm

Niracamda had to agree that a lot had happened so far. She almost forgot were they were going herself. The Houndour looked back one more time at the Ariados. It was crawling away from them, probably to find a place to rest. The Houndour then turned her attention back to the Mawile next to her.

"I don't think it is that far anymore. It seems to have become brighter around here. We will arrive in Grassveil soon, probably." She said to her. That didn't mean they were out of danger yet. They were still in the forest after all. Nircamda started walking down the path again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dark forest   A dark forest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A dark forest
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next