Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Too much energy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

Too much energy Empty
PostSubject: Too much energy   Too much energy EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 1:30 am

(Energy: 13-11=2)

"I'm almost there. I can already see the island. Once I'm there I will train and train and get strong enough to become a Butterfree!!! Then nobody will look down on me again for sure!"The Caterpie rushed towards the lake. Planning to train on the island called Falled Leaf Copse, he reached the lake. There was a small problem though ."How the hell am I supposed to cross the water? Nobody told me about this!!! If I was a butterfree I could fly over it."

Annoyed, the Caterpie looked around. He didn't like thinking he couldn't reach the island. There had to be a way. Then he noticed the path of stepping stone. "I could reach the island that way!" Pokkoji exclaimed. He crawled closer towards the edge. For the average Pokemon this path was nothing but for a Pokemon as small as him, it was not going to be so easy. He didn't pay much attention to it though.

He moved pretty fast over the stones. "Haha, this is nothing. I can do this all da-Whaaa!!!" A loud splashing sound could be heard as the Caterpie accidently jumped too far and landed in the lake because of his excitement. "Hehe, oops. I jumped too far." The water didn't seem to do anything about his excitement and energy.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

Too much energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:10 am

Energy: 16 - 11 (entrance fee) = 5

Another day, another search for a partner. Today, however, was a bit different; she was actually going to explore a nearby area as a main priority. Besides, there's probably tons of berries around here anyways! If there's trees around here, there's gotta be something! she thought with a cheerful expression. Seeing as she'd already had a "light snack" of a pile of berries already, the Vulpix was satisfied... for the time being. I think that's the island! Woohoo, yes! Cinder celebrated, breaking out into a sprint.

She skidded to a stop, her heart skipping a beat; another Pokémon was here, trying to cross the stones. "Hey, who are-" she began, only to see the entity fall into the water. Cinder approached the edge of the lake and looked towards the fallen Pokémon, her reflection rippling in the small waves. The Pokémon appeared to be a Caterpie who was trying to get across the bridge of stones and had fallen in! "You alright?" she asked casually, carefully moving to the Caterpie's position stone by stone. A fall into the lake would not be her favorite thing to do at the moment.

Finally stopping on the stone next to the Bug type, she stuck out her paw for the caterpillar to climb up. "So... How goes it? It's Cinder, don't wear it out!" the fox introduced herself with a lighthearted smirk. Considering its reckless charge through the stones, Cinder wasn't worried about almost anything when talking to this Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Too much energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 12:24 pm

The caterpie was still laughing at his own mistake. He didn't notice the Vulpix approaching. "You alright?" Pokkoji got surprised and looked at the Pokemon coming his way. He never saw a Pokemon like this before. What was she? He had to ask later. Oh, I'm ok. I just jumped from stone to stone and then I jumped too far and fell in the lake.

As the strange Pokemon reached out her paw, he crawled over it and jumped on one of the stones and then looked at her. Hey, my name is Pokkoji but you can call me Pokko. I am on my way to the island to train and become stronger so I can show everyone how great I am! The caterpie was beaming when he said that. So, what Pokemon are you? Huh? Huh? I never saw a Pokemon like you before. The Caterpie was really curious. Wait, wasn't he forgetting something? Surely he would think about thanking the Pokemon right? No? Ok then, moving on. He didn't seem to pay attention to how he might seem towards the stranger. The boy had too much energy and was not able to contain himself. It's not as if he even tried.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Too much energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:03 am

Energy: 5

Though it was mostly the relief to find the relaxed and happy-go-lucky nature of Pokkoji, Cinder was mainly glad that he was okay. "Heh, that's great! Might want to watch the steps myself; not too fond of water." she stated. Being a Fire type, she had a natural dislike of water itself, but it wasn't a serious fear. After all, why would she be afraid? Within a Vulpix, a fire burns that supposedly "never goes out". Even if she touched water, the most it would do is heat up a little. Attacks, on the other hand, were devastatingly uncomfortable and hurt more than usual. ...Never really thought of why that's actually a thing. Whatever, I guess! the fox thought with a smile.

Though saying "Thank you" was customary, Cinder didn't care; helping the Caterpie was enough for satisfaction. When Pokkoji introduced himself, his positive attitude and excitement was infectious to the point of boosting her own mood. The Bug type asked about her species, something that Cinder replied to almost instantly. "Me? I'm a Vulpix! Just think of me as a fox with six tails and fire breath." she replied with a chuckle. "So, I assume that you're here for a little exploring or something? Mind if I come with, please?"
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Too much energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:19 am

Pokkoji tilted it's head a bit as the stranger said she didn't like water. "Are you a Fire Pokemon?"The child asked. He knew a few types didn't like water and from those that seemed the most logical. "A Vulpix? I never saw a Vulpix before." The child exclaimed. The Vulpix did answer what type she was when she said she could breath Fire. Seems he guessed it right for once.

"Oh, I came here to train, but also to explore. I want to be a Butterfree really fast so I can join the guild." Pokkoji said happy. He was a bit surprised Cinder asked if she could come along but he was happy she wanted to join him. "Yay, you really wanna come? Let's go explore the forest then!" Pokkoji exclaimed. He started jumping towards the island, not paying attention to his companion. He was really excited about exploring with a friend.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Too much energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 8:53 am

"Really?! Yes! Then what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" Cinder said in an excited manner. She was actually going to go exploring with a new friend! Following behind Pokkoji, she leaped from stone to stone, getting closer and closer to the island. Sure, it seemed a little bit immature and giddy, but the fox didn't care; the atmosphere of Fallen Leaf Copse was just bursting with opportunity. This is gonna be great! Maybe I'll find treasure, or maybe a hidden dungeon- no, even better! Maybe there's some secret berry farm or something! Landing after one last leap, Cinder shook her head.

...Or not. Shush, stomach! I'm trying to explore here, I can eat a little bit later- Better yet? When I find berries, I can eat. she thought. It was then that the problem revealed itself; the Vulpix had no idea where to go from here. "Um... Pokkoji? Do you have any idea where we're gonna go? This is my first time over here and all, really confusing." she asked, tilting her head in a confused fashion.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Too much energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 1:08 pm

Pokkoji had reached the island pretty fast. The Caterpie looked back and bounced up and down, waiting impatiently until his companion would reach the island. She seemed to be having fun jumping from stone to stone. Pokkoji could tell she was just as excited to explore as he was. It actually didn't take her long to reach Pokkoji.

The Caterpie was a bit surprised when she asked where they would go to. He actually didn't think about that. "It actually is my first time here too. How about we just go in a random direction and see where we end up?" The Caterpie asked. It seemed like a good idea. What is the fun in going to a place you have been to a lot of times before? He is here to explore and have an adventure.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Too much energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 1:10 am

Even though it was not very reassuring seeing as both of them had no idea where to go, the Vulpix didn't care at the moment. He was right, though; going in a random direction was way more fun than following a path! "Sure, I guess! Besides, this place isn't that hard to navigate, right? Let's get going!" she exclaimed with a grin. The leaves around her left no path to follow anyways; any footprints or marks were most likely covered up with the fallen orange and green entities.

Following Pokkoji's lead, Cinder began to strike up a conversation. "So, you plan on joining the Guild, huh? Sounds pretty cool! You don't have to wait until you evolve to join, though; they let people in no matter of skill level! I would myself, but I'm more concerned about exploring than guild work." True, it was a major center of adventure, but the guild was only one possibility. There was no reason that the fox couldn't be an explorer without attending the guild. Of course, the Caterpie seemed like a good option for a teammate, but Cinder wanted to wait until after exploring to ask. Rushing something like this would definitely result in a no and would probably make things awkward for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Too much energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 1:29 pm

Pokkoji was pretty happy to explore with the Vulpix. "Well, this is an island and if we reach the lake and want to find the stones we just have to walk along the water to find them, right? We won't be able to get lost here for sure." Well, Pokkoji was right in a way. It was not that hard to ind your way on this island but Pokemon could still get lost. There have been Pokemon who strayed off the path because it was covered in leaves. There wasn't really anyone to clean that all up.

The Caterpie looked at Cinder when she asked him about the guild. "Yes, I wanna be strong and rescue Pokemon and then I will be a HERO." He exclaimed excited. "I tried joining before but then Choco disappeared. He probably got scared and went home." Pokkoji pouted a bit. He was actually a bit sad his partner disappeared so suddenly. He was also not fond of going back to the guild when he saw the guildmaster being a big form of Chikorita. It's not like he could join any other guilds though.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Too much energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 1:45 am

Pokkoji, no matter how much she questioned his logic before, seemed to have a good point this time. Since this was an island, it would be a foolproof plan to just follow the coastline to find the exit again, right? "Yeah, I guess that could work! Er... Unless this island is huge. But I looked at it from farther down the path, and it doesn't look that big, so I guess getting out wouldn't be too hard after all!" she said with a smile. With that in mine, there was no reason to worry too much about getting loast. Fallen Leaf Copse wasn't exactly the hardest dungeon around, either.

The more the Caterpie talked about its aspirations, the more excited that the Vulpix herself became. Wow, I guess Pokkoji is someone with big dreams too, huh? she thought, barely catching word of his mentions of a disappearing partner. "Argh, that sucks. Well, at least you stuck around to join, right?" The comment was meant as a way to cheer up Pokkoji, no matter how adorable he looked when he pouted. The gesture almost made him seem like a little kid (not saying that he wasn't one to start with to Cinder's knowledge). "I still have to find someone to explore with too, I guess." The Fire type figured that she might as well drop a hint now and bring it back up later so that the proposition didn't seem like it came out of the blue.

MCLikeANinja carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
Too much energy 5fx71xO , Too much energy YRU707e , Too much energy 7doHI8l , Too much energy 5fx71xO , Too much energy 5cNwMM5
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Too much energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:32 pm

Pokkoji nodded. He was proud of thinking of something like that. He might be a small child, but he was not dumb. Or at least, he wanted to believe that. It was hard to tell when went through that little head of him. Then the Vulpix asked if he stuck around to join the guild. Pokkoji felt a bit sad at that comment. "I actually left to try to find Choco but I can't find him anywhere. I probably should just give up and accept he doesn't want to join me anymore." Pokkoji glanced at the Vulpix for what she said next. "Yes, you should. It can be really fun to explore." Pokkoji said more cheerfully. He hadn't really thought about maybe joining a team with the Vulpix. He was still pretty bummed about his Weedle partner leaving.

The Caterpie noticed something laying a bit further and quickly crawled towards it. It seemed to be some kind of disc. Was this that thing Pokemon call a TM? It looked kind of weird. Pokkoji picked it up and crawled back to Cinder. "Hey, look what I found. It's a weird looking thing." Pokkoji dropped the TM in front of the Vulpix. Maybe she knew what to do with this?
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Too much energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 5:48 am

Energy: 5 - 17 (rolls' results) = 0

Cinder shrugged at Pokkoji's reply. She knew of the excitement and rewards of exploring, but was there more to it than glory and discoveries? ...Nah! It's all going to work out in the end, I guess! For me and Pokkoji! she thought with a small nod. When the Caterpie crawled off to find a disc... The Vulpix wasn't quite sure how it got there. "Huh? Oh! I know about these, Mother used to tell me all about them! These are TMs, they're used to teach you how to use a new move! I think I can tell which one it is..." she explained, taking the disc to examine it. Picking up the disc resulted in the Fire type to notice that it wasn't just one disc, but two! Two?! Wow, guess we're really lucky!

Surely enough, just like her mother had explained, there was a small indicator on the backside of the TM: "49". Luckily, this was one of the few she knew about. On the contrary, however, she was ineligible of using it. "Argh, dang it! These TMs contain the move Echoed Voice, but I can't learn it. How about you?" Cinder knew nothing about Caterpie (or Bug types in general), but she hoped that perhaps Pokkoji knew of what to do with it. After all, if it was up to her, she'd probably just sell them anyways. If he somehow found use for them, it was better than just pawning them for a few Poke.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Too much energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 4:20 pm

The Caterpie listened as Cinder explained more about these discs. These were the so called TM's he had heard off after all. The Caterpie didn't know you could determine what move they contained or how. The Pokkoji noticed there was another disc. "Oh wow, another disc. So, what moves do they contain?" Pokkoji asked curiously.

He looked impatiently at how the Vulpix was examining the discs. He was a bit disappointed to hear they contain Echoed Voice. "I don't think I can learn it. I don't know about the friends I made either." Pokkoji answered. It seemed neither of them could learn this move. It was a bit disappointing. The Caterpie looked around, wondering if there was something else around here.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Too much energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 5:17 am

Energy: 0

"...Huh. Well, I could hold onto one of these if you want. It's not like you could make much use of it anyways, I guess." Cinder offered. The TM seemed like it could prove useful to someone other than herself anyways, and splitting the TMs among them would allow it to be reached by a wider array of Pokémon. "Of course, if you want both of them, I don't really mind. I mean, you were the one to find them, right?" the fox said with a shrug. She hoped that she would at least get to keep one of the two TMs, just for something to sell. Just then, a familiar growl interrupted her thoughts; she still had yet to find any berries in Fallen Leaf Copse!

"Hey, Pokkoji? How about we get a move on or something? Wouldn't be very fun to just stand around here, would it?" the Vulpix asked, wagging her tails. The question implied her willingness to move on as soon as possible yet didn't seem desperate. The last thing she wanted to imply that she was begging for Pokkoji to pick up the pace, no matter how much her stomach gurgled in protest... Or not. She tapped her paw impatiently, waiting for a response.Come on, come on already! I'm dying over here, any day now!
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Too much energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 1:17 pm

Pokkoji looked at the TM's. He didn't need any of them but they had a higher chance to find people who could use it this way. "Sure, I can take one. Maybe I will find someone who would want it." The Caterpie took one of the discs and put it in his bag when he heard a growling noise.

He looked at the Vulpix as she asked if they could move on. That noise....did it come from her? Is she maybe hungry? Did she come looking for food? Pokkoji was rager to get going himself so he just nodded and answered. "Yes, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Too much energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy Empty

Back to top Go down

Too much energy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next