Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Too much energy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Evana
Moderator & Record Checker

Poké : 7070

PostSubject: Too much energy   Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:30 am

First topic message reminder :

(Energy: 13-11=2)

"I'm almost there. I can already see the island. Once I'm there I will train and train and get strong enough to become a Butterfree!!! Then nobody will look down on me again for sure!"The Caterpie rushed towards the lake. Planning to train on the island called Falled Leaf Copse, he reached the lake. There was a small problem though ."How the hell am I supposed to cross the water? Nobody told me about this!!! If I was a butterfree I could fly over it."

Annoyed, the Caterpie looked around. He didn't like thinking he couldn't reach the island. There had to be a way. Then he noticed the path of stepping stone. "I could reach the island that way!" Pokkoji exclaimed. He crawled closer towards the edge. For the average Pokemon this path was nothing but for a Pokemon as small as him, it was not going to be so easy. He didn't pay much attention to it though.

He moved pretty fast over the stones. "Haha, this is nothing. I can do this all da-Whaaa!!!" A loud splashing sound could be heard as the Caterpie accidently jumped too far and landed in the lake because of his excitement. "Hehe, oops. I jumped too far." The water didn't seem to do anything about his excitement and energy.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Evana

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Sat May 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Pokkoji stared at the Vulpix. "Those Pokemon are not nice." He said towards the Vulpix. "I don't understand why Pokemon don't help others and all. Why do Pokemon even hurt others? I dun like it." Pokkoji pouted a bot at the thought. Wait, what were they doing again? He forgot.

The Caterpie looked around him. They were still in Fallen Leaf Copse. He was wondering if they would be able to find some food. It was a rather huge forest, for the little bug at least. It was more likely they would find more ferals instead of food. Pokkoji noticed a strange coloree stone under some leaves. He crawled towards it and moved the leaves away. The stone was green and yellow. He looked over to his companion. "Cinder, Look, I found this weird rock. What is it?" He asked her curiously.

Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Mon May 30, 2016 9:18 am

Energy: 0 + 1 (new page) = 1

"The world is weird like that, I guess. Some Pokémon are unreasonable, and we can't really do much about it that can change their minds... Or is there? That's why people like you and me are around, right? I mean, someone's gotta show those Pokémon how things are really done!" Cinder beamed. The fact that Pokkoji's optimism was so inspirational motivated the Vulpix to try her best at whatever she wanted to do. It didn't necessarily have to be related to his dream of joining the guild, but any given situation requiring her effort was definitely going to be challenged with everything she's got. "Overall, I admire your determination and solidarity, Pokkoji. It really gives off that vibe that says 'Hey, this kid's going far'. Because right now? I'm thinking that; no lie," the fox stated. In reality, that would be the case if he hadn't been just a little Bug type. Sure, she wished the best for him, but Cinder could probably imagine that he would have a very hard time achieving his dream. Not impossible, but close to it.

Having the Caterpie snap her out of her deep thoughts, she laid eyes upon a brilliant green and yellow amber-like stone. The light twinkled across the smooth surface like sparks on a lightningrod, and made the stone shimmer and shine as if tiny stars were held inside. Suddenly, she remembered a story her father had told that described a stone like this. "Hey, look at that! You found a Thunder Stone! You can keep it; some Pokémon really want one of those, so maybe you could look for one that needs one," Cinder explained with a patient smile. On the inside she was still screaming for food and was this close to gnawing on another stick, but at least her companion provided enough distractions until she eventually came across a berry.

MCLikeANinja carried out 1 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse (Image not informed.) :

{Hint: Click on each character to listen to their battle theme. The Substitute Doll may provide a theme of a character I have planned! Be sure to check it in case you want to know what I'm planning next!}
Back to top Go down
Evana

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:44 pm

Pokkoji had to agree with Cinder on that. He wouldn't be able to become a hero if there were no bad Pokemon after all. "That's right. I will make sure to show them! He exclaimed. The Caterpie was happy with the compliment Cinder seemed to be giving him. It made him beam with excitement. He was really planning on getting somewhere and he would show he had it in him to become a hero.

The Caterpie turned his attention back to the weird stone as the Vulpix explained that it was called a Thunder Stone. "It is really sparkly and pretty..." He said in admiration. The Caterpie stared at it for a while until a sound distracted him. He quickly put the stone in his bag and looked around. Was there a Pokemon out there?

Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:46 am

Energy: 1 - 1 (roll's results) = 0

Cinder couldn't help but smile in delight as Pokkoji admired the crystalized beauty of the stone. Combined with his childlike innocence and his outgoing demeaner, she already liked the Caterpie and she didn't even know him for a day! "No kidding, you should see a Fire Stone! Those things look almost like the sun if it couldn't blind you!" she beamed. The fact that she could evolve with such a dazzling rock made her proud to be a Vulpix. Fire Stones in her family were used for a number of purposes: to get stronger, gifts to loved ones, and the one most familiar to her, courtship offerings. Despite it not happening to her, she would probably jump at the chance to see it happening though was unsure if she herself would accept.

When the bug turned to the source of a noise, Cinder willed herself to slowly walk over to the area and drop the twig she had been gnawing on. Looking to a nearby bush to check the noise, she pulled her head out of the bushes and jumped for joy, a small green berry in her maw. "I goh ih! I goh ih!" the fox exclaimed as she quickly ate the berry, savoring the bitter taste with every second. It was but a small drop in the bucket of her craving, but she could take what she could get and had no reason to complain... yet. "Much better! Not sure hwo a berry could make a noise like that, though..."

{Hint: Click on each character to listen to their battle theme. The Substitute Doll may provide a theme of a character I have planned! Be sure to check it in case you want to know what I'm planning next!}
Back to top Go down
Evana

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:03 am

Pokkoji tried his best to imagine how a Fire Stone would look like. It was probably going to be at least as beautiful as the stone he found. "Oooh, I really wanna see one. It sounds really pretty. Do you have one? Can I see it? Can I? Can I?" The little bug hopped up and down. His eyes sparkled from thinking about the stone and how pretty it would be. The Caterpie had already forgotten about the sound he had heard. He hadn't even noticed Cinder found a Lum Berry and ate it. He was too caught up in his thoughts.

That changed when he suddenly got hit from behind. The small bug rolled like a weel in the bushes. Pokkoji, rather surprised and angry, crawled out of the bushes. "Hey! Who hit me like that?!" Just where he had been a while ago, now stood a Deerling. It was one of the few Pokemon he did recognize. "Hey, that was mean! I will show you!" The angered Caterpie crawled rather fast towards the Deerling and attempted to tackle it, but the feral managed to dodge him with ease and kicked the Caterpie away. This Pokemon didn't seem that weak.

Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:29 pm

Energy: 0

During Pokkoji's excited bouncing, the Vulpix had also missed the Deerling's presence in the area. "Heh. Sorry, but I don't think I have one yet. If I did, I wouldn't still be a Vulpix, would I?" she explained with a smile. Hearing his enthusiasm was both funny and heartwarming, almost as if she felt like some kind of babysitter. Was she? The Caterpie looked young, that's for sure, and she had been doing most of the fighting since she arrived. Then again, he didn't seem like your average child. With aspirations that big and trust that almost immediately extended to her without question, Cinder almost saw him like a little cousin or the smaller sibling of a friend. I wonder if this is what my dad felt like. He did say that one of his friends had a little sister and that he used to hang around her... I guess I'd be taking his role in this situation? Nice. Like father like daughter, I guess. she thought with a small smirk.

However, her thoughts interrupted her reaction timing to the Deerling slamming into the bug with full force. Pokkoji rolled out of the bushes and charged at the deer, only to be kicked away as if he were as light as a leaf. "Mind not hurting my friend here so much? Thanks!" the Fire type boasted, creating ghostly blue wisps and releasing them towards the Deerling. Though too weak to deal any damage, the wisps were designed to burn the target and weaken their physical attacks. Will-o-Wisp, as it was called, would most likely be effective enough to wear it down and keep herself safe from that powerful kick it possessed. Despite being smart enough to use the move, she was right in range of the feral by the time the move finished. Oh... This is gonna hurt. she thought, bracing for the worst. Her attacks were too slow and she couldn't aim if she ran, so taking one hit and counterattacking seemed like the appropriate course of action.

Back to top Go down
Evana

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:28 pm

The Deerling stared at the blue whisps coming its way. It knew it couldn't dodge them and just galopped to the fox Pokemon. She was a threat and had to leave. That was what was running through its head. The burns the whisps gave it were painful, ane it could feel it weakened it, but it was determined to go on.

The Deerling had reached the Vulpix and spun around to kick the threat with its back legs. Even if its attack was weaker, it should stil be rather painful. The Deerling tried to put as much force into it as it could, while also trying to ignore the pain of the burn.

Meanwhile, Pokkoji had landed between some bushes and was rather dazed. The Pokemon had kicked him rathet hard. He slowly crawled back to the clearing, not knowing what was happening.

Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:18 am

Energy: 0

"Ow, bad idea..." Cinder proclaimed as she was sent tumbling over from the kick. Her entire body felt as if it was forcibly jerked away from the Deerling, sending her into a state of dizziness. Struggling to get back up, the Vulpix searched around for another berry to give her the advantage she needed: no dice. At least the attacks were softened by a bit due to the Will-o-Wisp. That would have been a disaster. If a weakened kick hurt that much, I'd hate to feel how hard it must have felt when Pokkoji was struck. I hope he's okay! she thought with a small grimace. If there was one thing she knew how to do in a situation like this, it was to keep smiling and try to make things better. Most of the time it ended in her looking like a complete idiot and messing up under the pressure, but now wasn't the time to think about that.

"Thought that was funny, huh? Don't worry, it won't be for long!" she exclaimed, having already charged up a Fire Blast. Seeing as it was a Grass type, this would surely leave quite a mark if it connected. If Cinder missed, it would leave her wide open at the mercy of the feral. All she could do was close her eyes, take a deep breath in, and fire the attack with as much force as she could muster. Of course, seeing as she was quite weak from the previous attack, there was a high possibility of her attack missing its mark.

Back to top Go down
Evana

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:32 pm

The deerling stamped it's hooved on the floor, seemingly ready to attack again. It was rather irritated from being burned. The feral seemed as if awaiting something. It noticed the Vulpix was preparing an attack and prepared itself to move away.

When the threat released a large fire attack, the Deerling jumped to the side. It didn't manage to avoid the attack completely. It got hit in its back legs. The Deerling cried in pain and stumbled aside. With its hind legs being damaged, it was at a huge disadvantage. The Deerling turned around and slowly left. It was not worth it.

Although the Deerling got hit by the attack, it wasn't the only one. Pokkoji had stumbled back to the place right behind the grass type. He had still been rather dazed from the attack and had been trying to clear his head. Before he managed to do that, he got hit by a strong fire attack and knocked out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   

Back to top Go down

Too much energy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3