Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A nice day for adventuring

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

A nice day for adventuring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 7:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

{Energy: 21 - 11 = 10}

A female Fennekin was walking down the path in the direction of Fallen Leaf Copse. The sun was shining and a soft breeze ruffled her fur. It sure was a nice day out. The Fennekin, Cana could see the island appearing in the distance. It was so beautiful. She just had to come see this place again.

It didn't take long for her to reach the square stepping stones that Pokemon use to reach to reach the island. As a fire type, swimming wasn't really an option for her. Was she even able to swim? She didn't think so. She did know she doesn't mind water that much. Excited to go to the island again, she carefully started jumping from stone to stone.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 2:21 am

Energy: 7

Never before had he seen himself as talented at something. This, unfortunately, was no different. "Great, it's still up..." he grumbled to himself, clearly discontent with his attempt. Nice one, idiot. It's still up. Raze cursed himself as the Deerling came in closer for another Tackle. The Electric type was once again struck hard in the stomach, causing him to roll backwards and skid to a halt on his side. Hopping up, the Minun was about to unleash another attack but was interrupted by a fairly faint cracking noise. He turned to face the echoed sound, only to find a fallen branch and Cana looking onward towards the battle.

"W-What?! Cana, what are you-" the mouse began, only to be cut off by a fierce kick to his jaw. This caused his mouth to snap shut and begin to ache from the force of the blow. Stumbling backwards, Raze swore under his breath and scowled at the Deerling, which had a cocky smirk on its face "Whatever, can you help me out here a bit? I know you're a lot stronger than I am, so I could really use some backup right now." he called, rubbing his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 2:35 am

Once the electricity had subsided, Cana could see everything clearly again. Raze seemed to have released a discharge. The deerling, being a grass type, was still standing though. The branch that got hit fell down next to her. It startled her and she jumped aside. "Wah."
For a moment she thought something was going to attack her. She was a bit relieved to notice it was only a small branch.

It was then that the Deerling kicked Raze. Raze seemed to got caught by surprise. Cana was surprised he asked for her help though. "I-I-I C-Can try." She was still cold and shivering. Her fur wasn't dry yet either. I guess I can see why Fire types don't like water apart from being weak to it.

It wasn't easy for her to move but she ran towards the Deerling and scratched it. They would be able to defeat it together, right?

Evana carried out 1 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
A nice day for adventuring - Page 2 KFxqTKX
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:05 am

Energy: 7 + 10 (Oran Berry used) = 17

The Electric type had enough of the Deerling at this point. Cana's attack did a decent hit, but it still wasn't enough for the feral to go down quite yet. "What's the matter? Don't you have fire or something?" he asked. Seeing as he hasn't grasped the fact that Cana couldn't produce fire due to her current body temperature, Raze was confused. "I guess it's not important right now. But if you want to attack physically again, here." Just then, the mouse allowed a Helping Hand to form, resting his hand on Cana's back and transferring the energy. Normally he could just fire the energy to an ally, but it was faster if he made contact.

He had actually predicted that perfectly. Just as soon as Raze finished the Helping Hand, the Deerling charged again. However, this time the Minun had no intention of letting it land a single hit on either of them. He charged up his body again, creating a small electrical field, and slammed his shoulder into the feral. Though it had a running start, the Deerling was thrown back by the force of his Spark. "Okay, it's all yours now! Don't hold back!" Raze shouted, swiftly grabbing his only Oran Berry and popping it into his mouth. If anybody needed a boost right now, it was him. Despite his limited chewing due to the kick to the jaw, he managed to chew the berry with almost no effort. All that was left was for Cana to deal the finishing blow.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:17 am

{Energy: 10 + 1 - 3 = 8}

What's the matter? Don't you have fire or something?"

Cana wasn't surprised he would ask her that. But before she could answer he told her it was not important right now. Cana noticed the Minun touching her and when he did, she felt a bit stronger. She remembered this. He seemed to have used Helping Hand on her.

Right after Raze hit the Deerling and called out to her, The Fennekin lunged forward and scratched it as hard as she could. It was not her strongest move but it was all she could do. The Deerling staggered back. It did seem to have dealt some damage. The feral didn't seem to feel like fighting anymore. It turned around and ran off.

Cana was relieved the feral was gone and lay down. She didn't feel like she actually helped out. The Fennekin felt bad about not being able to use any fire type moves.Urgh...Why am I so useless. It's so cold too... I never had this problem before.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 4:00 am

Energy: 17

Raze felt like collapsing once he saw the Deerling flee. No matter how much his mind told him to run after the feral and hit it a few more times, his body refused to take another step forward. "Y-You know... Even with the boost... That was impressive." he complimented Cana between heavy gasps for air. The mouse had never seen his own attack from another perspective, but he thought of it as nothing regardless. The fact that she had caused the Deerling to retreat with only two attacks made him feel envious towards her, ignoring the fact that he had dealt blows more powerful.

Finally catching his breath, Raze managed to take out the flammable objects he had: 2 blue leaves (one from each of his escapades at Fallen Leaf Copse with a companion) and the stick from earlier. "It's not much, but it'll work. If you can light this up, we could warm up a little bit." he said with a satisfied look. The Fennekin was lying on the floor near the small pile he had started. The Electric type wasn't quite sure if his sparks could potentially start a fire, but he doubted they were useful for anything more than lighting and strange cheering methods. Sure, it was pretty and all, but they weren't even practical in battle. The moment he tries to attack, the sparks fizzle and short out. The Minun shook off the thought and sat down, letting his bag drop to the floor with a soft thud.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 4:20 am

The Fennekin closed her eyes for a moment but then looked up at him when he said that was impressive. "Y-You t-think so?" Cana didn't expect the Minun would say something like that. She curled up in an attempt to warm herself up a bit. She watched him as he build the small campfire. She was expecting he would want her to start the fire. She wasn't sure how to tell him though and looked at the pile in front of her as she started speaking.

"I-I c-can't. I-I'm too cold."

Cana was trying to keep herself from shivering but she failed. She did hesitate for a moment and tried to use her ember attack. She wasn't able to do it though. Heh, guess I really am a failure....This Minun probably doesn't want to be around me anymore now either. Cana sighed and lay her head down and closed her eyes. It was no use to think such things but she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 6:12 am

Once he saw Cana's shivering, the mouse caught on as to why she couldn't use fire. So it's connected to body temperature... Fair enough. he thought. After all, it was technically his fault for causing her to be too cold to start a fire. Raze made a mental note to kick himself after his exploration for screwing himself over. With this in mind, the Cheering Pokémon felt no reason nor the drive to blame her at all. "Ah, that's alright then. No big deal, I can start one." he replied, taking a quick look over near a shrub and finding a convenient stick. "In fact, I think I see something to start it! Give me a second, okay?"

The shrub somehow rung a bell for him, but so far caused him to draw a blank. Shrugging his speculations off, he casually walked up and grabbed the stick... only to be startled by an ear-piercing screech that was all too familiar to Raze. "I-It can't be... N-No, anyone but you again!" he muttered in horror whilst backing away from the bush. The chilling voice he remembered from his first time to Fallen Leaf Copse replied with the same icy cold tone and vengeful demeanor. "That's right, insolent child. So, you return to mock me? I'm afraid things will be much different this time, unfortunately for you..."
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 2:09 pm

The Fennekin was a bit surprised to hear him say that. He will start a fire? Doesn't he think I am useless? She watched him as he went to pick up the stick and a screech filled her ears. It kind of hurt her ears. She did notice Raze was acting a bit weird. Is he....scared? This doesn't seem like him.

It was then that she heard an eerie voice. A Phantump came out of the bushes and was looking at the Minun with eyes filled with hatred. She didn't know what exactly happened but it seemed like they knew eachother. She guessed they had some bad experiences with eachother in the past. She couldn't help the Minun though. The only thing she could do was watch.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 5:15 pm

The Minun refused to look the Phantump in the eyes. How had it found him again? Why was it so intent on confronting him? The questions kept coming, but no answers surfaced as Raze held his ground in a cautious stance. "Y-You don't scare me... I took you out once, a-and I'll do it again..." he threatened to the vengeful feral, his voice still faltering. The Electric type charged up a bit more voltage, expecting a swift retaliation, but the Phantump simply chuckled and gave him a devious grin. "Why must you lie, fool? I can tell that you're terrified. After humiliating me in such a manner, I want to see you suffer." it said, smirking. "But enough talk. It's time for your punishment."

There was no way the mouse could prepare for the oncoming attack. The Phantump rushed towards him and struck with an Astonish, causing Raze to stumble backwards and fall onto his rear. It took little time to recover, but the Phantump had other plans. Once the Cheering Pokémon returned to his feet, he was knocked from the side and thrown into a roll resulting from the Tackle. "W-Why are you doing this?! It was one little fight, g-get over it already!" he pleaded as he skidded to a stop. He knew that if he didn't attack he would surely lose, but Raze had no time to charge up any electricity. "Get over it? You humiliated me! Now, I'll do the same to you." the spirit warned. The Minun struggled to muster even a small charge, but it was extremely strenuous on him. Not good, not good...
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 5:29 pm

Cana watched the fight in horror. The Phantump seemed to be toying with Raze. Not only that, the Minun was terrified. He didn't seem able to attack the Phantump at all. I...I have to help him....But how? I can't attack it like this.

Cana desperately tried to think of what to do. She couldn't attack it and if she tried distracting it she wouldn't even be able to defend herself. Urgh....I'm pathetic. The Fennekin was feeling pretty bad about how little she could do. But then an idea sprung up in her head. She doubted it would work but it was the only thing she could do.

Cana stood up and slowly walked to the Phantump. I hope this works. Cana wasn't particularly scared. She was pretty nervous though. "Um...E-e-excuse me." She tried to keep her voice stable which was difficult since she was so cold. "Why a-are you s-so angry? D-Did s-something happen? I-I d-don't like it wh-when Pokemon a-are fighting"
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 6:06 pm

The Minun was thanking Arceus when his prayers were answered. The Phantump turned to Cana and eyed her down. Once the feral did, Raze struggled even more to build up electricity. However, despite the attack that he expected the Ghost type to initiate, he began speaking. "Ah, a curious one, aren't you? Well, my dear, allow me to explain. You see, this rodent and I aren't on best terms after a small confrontation the last time we met. He humiliated, attacked, and forcefully assaulted me in my own home." it explained whilst maintaining a nonchalant expression. The mouse couldn't believe a word it was saying; the stump was outright lying!

"L-Lies! You got offended by one t-thing I said, scared and battled me, then m-made me turn on that Charmander!" he struggled out, infuriated at the fallacies that the specter was telling. Just like before, the feral was trying to get someone to turn against the other. "Please, Cana, you've gotta believe me on this one... T-This thing isn't to be trusted..." Raze stated in between heavy breaths. The Tackle stung worse while he was grounded, but getting up from his kneeling position could alert the Phantump of his future attack. All he could hope for was that Cana caught onto his idea seen from the sparks collecting. "Shut your mouth, you idiotic- you violent little misfit..." the feral glared at the Minun.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 6:31 pm

She didn't really think the Phantump would actually explain it to her. She thought it would attack her. "H-He did?" Cana actually didn't think Raze would do something like that on purpose. Especially seeing how scared he was of the ghost. Raze mentioned something about the Phantump turning him against a charmander. It seemed he wasn't here alone when it happened. Still, it all seemed to be because of some sort of misunderstanding.

Cana nodded slightly at Raze, indicating she knew what he was planning and looked back at the Phantump. "A-Are y-you sure i-it was him? H-He seems pr-pretty scared o-of you. I-I don't th-think he would d-do that on p-purpose."
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:46 pm

The Phantump gave a false shrug to Cana and continued. "I thought the same thing, fox, until it happened. Even now, I still remember that he was indeed the one who caused it to happen." it stated. To be honest, if Raze didn't know any better, he would have believed the Ghost type. It seemed to be an adept liar and a great actor, but it wasn't of much concern considering that Cana gave him a sign that she caught on. This brought a barely noticeable smile to the Minun's face as he let the Phantump continue on, building up some energy.

"H-Hey, overgrown root!" the Cheering Pokemon taunted, letting the electricity pool as the Phantump turned around to see his sparking body. "Cana, get down!" Suddenly, Raze released the Discharge and hit the Phantump head-on. It wailed in agony as the channel opened and dealt serious damage despite the typing disadvantage. The aching feeling in his muscles was nothing compared to the adrenaline pumping through his veins in the heat of battle. "T-That's for lying... demon..." the Electric type stammered, locking eyes with the Phantump. It returned the look, but its expression was filled with malice and disdain.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:24 pm

Cana quietly let the Phantump talk and watched Raze from the corner of her eyes. The ghost actually did sound pretty believable. She didn't trust it though. She barely even trusted Raze but she knew he wouldn't harm her at least. She couldn't know with this Phantump. She was hoping Raze would give her a signal before releasing his attack.

"Cana, get down!"

That was her signal. She immediately let herself fall on the ground. She was just laying down when electricity passed over her. When she looked up she saw the Phantump got hurt badly by it but it still seemed intent on fighting. Cana couldn't do anything though. Cana glances at the Minun for a minute. He seemed pretty worn out now. Cana hesitated and wagged her tail a bit, trying to lower the defense of the Phantump.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 3:20 am

The feral clearly had enough out of Raze. "Enough of this!" it shouted, feeling his defenses lowering due to the Tail Whip from Cana. The Phantump knew that he was beat once the Discharge struck, yet showing weakness would feed the Minun's ego and make it look like he'd lost. Let's see how you like this, rodent... it thought, resurfacing its devious smile. Recovering temporarily, it swiftly fired a Confuse Ray to the Fennekin and disappeared into a portion of the forest. Despite his best effort, the Electric type couldn't catch him before he ran off. He sighed in discontent before adjusting his cape and recomposing himself.

Good riddance, that thing has a problem with me... he thought, pulling his bag onto his shoulder once more. I mean, I said one thing wrong, battled it a little bit, and even though it technically had me beat it still is angry with me? Raze was still extremely curious as to how it could hold a grudge over something that little. "Well, at least he's gone now. You alright, Cana?" the mouse asked, curious as to what the Phantump did before it left. Though the blue aura that it had seemed familiar, it could have been nothing or missed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice day for adventuring
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next