Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hi! Nice to meet you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparklesqueak

Poké : 500

Hi! Nice to meet you Empty
PostSubject: Hi! Nice to meet you   Hi! Nice to meet you EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 4:12 am

I want to say hi. I don't know how to create a character. Can anybody help me?
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Nice to meet you   Hi! Nice to meet you EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 4:38 am

Hiya! First off, welcome to the community!

Okay, let's see here. To create a character, you need some Poke. Now, you might be asking "How do I get said Poke?"

Well, that's pretty easy.

You can find a list of the forum rules here (CLICK ME!). When you've read those and know how to follow them, you can post here (CLICK ME TOO!) to get your Poke.

Once you've got your Poke, you can now create your first character! To create your character, click on the Characters section on the forums. Inside, there is a template to use. I'll put another link here (CLICK) just because. Follow this template to create your bio in a new thread under Characters. Once that's done, just wait for admin/secretary approval. Once you've got approval, you're good to go!

And once again, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Nice to meet you   Hi! Nice to meet you EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 7:46 pm

Hi, Sparkle! Since MC did a good job at showing you how to get started, I don't feel the need to reiterate what he said. Anyways, welcome to the site! I look forward to RPing with you. =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Nice to meet you   Hi! Nice to meet you Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi! Nice to meet you
Page 1 of 1