Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A nice day for adventuring

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 7:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

{Energy: 21 - 11 = 10}

A female Fennekin was walking down the path in the direction of Fallen Leaf Copse. The sun was shining and a soft breeze ruffled her fur. It sure was a nice day out. The Fennekin, Cana could see the island appearing in the distance. It was so beautiful. She just had to come see this place again.

It didn't take long for her to reach the square stepping stones that Pokemon use to reach to reach the island. As a fire type, swimming wasn't really an option for her. Was she even able to swim? She didn't think so. She did know she doesn't mind water that much. Excited to go to the island again, she carefully started jumping from stone to stone.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 3:29 am

Before Cana knew what happened, the phantump confused her. Her vision became weird. The trees seemed to have a weird shape and images of Pokemon appeared in the corner of her eyes. When she turned her head to look at them, nobody was there though. The shook her head to try to get her eyesight normal again but it was no use.

Then she looked at Raze. She thought the Phantump had left but it still seemed to be there. She could not see the Minun though. The Phantump started talking to her. Her confused mind couldn't figure out the pokemon in front of her was actually Raze.

Cana stepped back a bit and growled a bit. "Wh-What did y-you do to him." There was no way she could fight a Phantump though so she just glared at it, trying to intimidate it.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:59 am

Energy: 17 + 1 (level up) = 18

The Cheering Pokémon could hardly believe what he was hearing. What had gotten into Cana, growling at him suddenly? What about asking what he did to somebody? Like many other things today, Raze was still left with more questions than answers. Though, telling by her tone of voice, he didn't dare take another step forward. "Are you sure you're alright? I mean, you're getting kinda hostile because I beat him." the Minun stated, noticing a small yet noticeable blue tint in her eyes... almost the same as he had the last time the Phantump used Confuse Ray. Catching on finally, it was either two ways: start a fight and snap her out of it or convince her that he was really Raze.

Nodding to himself once he made a decision, he stood in a somewhat wary position in case she decided to attack. "Listen... I know this is going to sound weird, but I'm not whoever you see me to be. Or... am I?" he wondered. How did he know that she saw him as someone else? The mouse shook off the stray thought and continued. "Whatever, but like I said. It's a weird effect, I don't even know if you're hearing things I say right... But if you are, then I'm not your enemy." He had a feeling that he should gather some electricity, but shook off the urge. He would only become hostile towards her if she made the first move.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 11:48 am

{Energy: 8 + 1 = 9}

"You beat him?"

Cana growled some more. So this Phantump did beat Raze after all. But where is he then? Shouldn't he be laying here somewhere then? Cana looked around frantically. She was feeling uneasy. Something was not right, but she didn't know what it was. Thinking was difficult too.

The Fennekin looked back at the Phantump. "You're....not my enemy? What do you mean? You beat the Minun, didn't you? Or were you only interested in him?" Cana seemed a bit suspicious of what the Phantump was saying but she knew something was wrong with her. Maybe this pokemon in front of her was not who it seemed to be? She still wasn't sure though.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:30 am

Energy: 18

The Minun almost punched himself for his vagueness. Why, if for any reason, did he not tell her first that he was himself? At least she didn't start attacking when I said that "beating someone" thing... Raze noted, adjusting his cape. "Yeah, funny story... Basically, well, I'm not what I appear to be... I think? I have no idea what you see me as, but I'm Raze. Just curious... What DO you see me as?" Regardless of the possibilities of the situation, his general curiosity got the best of him as he finished the statement.

Overall, the mouse sincerely disliked the Phantump but at the same time felt a sense of sympathy for it. Since he had no idea what its current situation was and just ran from it, he never got a chance to see its point of view. ...Nah, that thing just has problems. he thought with a small smile. At least this time, he was able to talk it out... sort of? Cana still seemed a little hostile despite his explanation. At this rate, I'll be lucky if I only see that spirit three more times in my life... Raze was not looking forward to their next meeting; it certainly wouldn't be pretty now.

MCLikeANinja carried out 10 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 7doHI8l , A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 W276IIx , A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 VqWZY0k , A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 6E2KJwk , A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 Seh7LU4 , A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 FqVa6kA , A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 Rmy6L5r , A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 Cg1bFr4 , A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 PHsGCI3 , A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 JRnG9bI
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:43 am

It took a moment for the Fennekin to register what he was saying. "Y-You're...Raze?" That would explain some things. If it really was Raze in front of her, then the Phantump must have done something to her, but what? "B-But you l-look like a Ph-Phantump."

Cana shook her head a bit and sat down. She looked at the pokemon in front of her, who she know knew was Raze. She didn't think she even said his name in the presence of the ghost. He did look like like the ghost and sound like it though. She was still a bit wary at him.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:55 am

Energy: 18 - 25 (rolls' results) + 3 (Defense Cape) = 0

"So I look like the Phantump to you? That damn feral is smart, I'll give him that..." the Electric type stated, trailing off at the last part. If it was that cunning right now, he didn't want to think about how clever it could become. "Guess the only thing to do now is wait until it wears off...?" he suggested. Last time, Raze was lucky that his wore off before any serious damage was done. Since he had no idea how long this one would last, he let his bag fall to the floor again and sat down. "Just glad that's over, that thing gets on my nerves every time I'm here and it gets old fast." he stated with an exhausted sigh. He still couldn't shake the thought that they were being watched, but that was to be expected considering his recent confrontation with his worst fear.

"So, uh... How'd you get here? I mean, like, get interested in exploring. I'm pretty sure everyone got here from the stones." Raze said with a small smile, trying to start small talk to pass the time. After Cana recovered from the confusion, he planned on adventuring a bit more for today. Almost as if on cue, the Minun shifted into a more casual approach, complete with relaxing his aching muscles. As far as he was concerned, there was just enough time for a moment of peace.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:05 am

Cana sighed at the idea of waiting until she wasn't so confused anymore. Raze seemed to try to start a conversation with her but it was still weird. The Fennekin felt very uneasy about being in this state and hesitated for a moment before moving closer to Raze. She was still cold but her fur was getting pretty dry. It would still take a while for her to warm up.

The Fennekin lay down right next to the Raze. She pretty much almost touched him. Cana was pretty vulnerable now and she knew it. She didn't look up as she answered. "I heard this was a beautiful place and I wanted to see it with my own eyes. It is even more beautiful than I imagined." Cana wasn't lying but she didn't want to tell the reason she left home and started traveling.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:42 am

Energy: 0

He nodded, understanding Cana's reasons. "So you're exploring for memories too, huh? Funny, that's the reason I left home in the first place..." he trailed off. The thought of his reason for his adventure brought up his home, which the Cheering Pokémon took a brief moment to revisit in his memories. The warm afternoons that he hiked home from a training session with his sibling, the cold and tranquil nights that he snuck out for late night improvement, even the sound of the Pidgeys chirping that woke him up in the mornings. All of it flooded back to him and dampened his mood to a nostalgic, melancholic feeling. Raze let out a sigh yet refused to let his companion take notice of it for long.

As if on cue, he attempted to recompose himself when he realized Cana was laying right next to him. Of all things, he wouldn't want to be seen like this around someone. However, Raze wasn't one to protest it... until it happened. Suddenly, his eyes became a bit teary, almost to the point of causing him to burst out. D-Dammit, why does this happen whenever I think about this?! the mouse cursed himself, wiping his face with his cape to hide his expression. It's just my damn house, why am I getting so worked up about this?! Okay, keep cool and think about anything else, even if it hurts...
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:04 pm

Cana was silently watching him. She could see the emotions on his face. First a nostalgic expression but then she noticed tears in the corner of his eyes. She wondered if something had happened at his home. She didn't think it would be a good idea to ask. He probably wouldn't want to talk about it. She wasn't sure what to say either. The Fennekin hesitated a moment. She then moved closer and lay her head on his shoulder. A silent sign she was there for him. The Minun had been so nice to her so far. She could try to do something back for him.

Cana could understand though. She didn't like to think back about home either. Not because of what happened, but because she missed her siblings. She believes it was because of her they got in trouble. That is why she had to leave. She sometimes wondered how they were doing.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:54 pm

Luckily, the mouse managed to stop tearing up and drop his cape. "S-Sorry, allergies..." he said, making an excuse for his display. There was no use hiding it, but it didn't matter to Raze. With Cana leaning on his shoulder, he was even more determined to regain his composure. As expected, he didn't protest to it; after all, he'd give the same reassurance to anyone else that needed it. "T-Thanks, by the way." the Electric type said. Maybe just a little bit longer of a rest wouldn't hurt before we start going again...

It was a rather awkward moment for him, but the Minun managed to pass some time by toying with the sparks radiating from his hand. Since the Fennekin was still slightly wet, he made sure to keep some distance between the sparks and his companion. "So, any progress on the confusion?" The question sounded light, but meant that they could continue if it had worn off by now. Though he wouldn't mind staying a bit longer, Raze knew that it was going to get pretty tough once they resumed the adventure. Fatigue, however, wasn't a factor he liked to consider and just went off of how he felt.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:11 pm

The Fennekin smiled a bit. She knew Raze was just making up an excuse. "You don't have to thank me." Cana sighed and moved away from Raze and stretched. "I don't think I am confused anymore." She looked at Raze and she saw him as a Minun again. She was relieved. Being confused was a weird thing.

There was also something else she noticed. She wasn't so cold anymore. It was probably because she was so close to Raze. She was wondering if she was warm enough to use fire moves again. She didn't feel like trying though. There was something else on her mind.

I wonder....Did I do something I shouldn't have done? It didn't seem like he minded but still...The confused state made her scared and insecure. She felt safer being close to Raze then. She noticed there was something with Raze so she tried to reassure him too. I...shouldn't have done that, should I? Cana glanced at the Minun, trying to figure out what he was thinking about this. Her shy nature came up again too.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 2:17 am

All previous thoughts that Raze had were out the window once he heard Cana say that the confusion had ended. Hehe, yes! Time to get going again! he thought in excitement. Though something seemed off again, almost as if there are always Pokémon watching him, he ignored it like last time and pinned it on his recent paranoia over the Phantump. "Really? Great! You ready to head out?" the mouse continued. He could barely bottle his enthusiasm as he got to his feet and almost started without the Fennekin. Now that I've got tons of energy, let's do this!

It wasn't long until Raze had found tons of items along the way. A stick, a Lum Berry, and even a Thunder Stone were easily picked up and dropped right into his bag. However, none of these really sparked an interest in him until the Minun spotted a light blue box sitting underneath a tree. "Give me a second, I know what these are!" the Electric type stated, hustling over and picking up the surprisingly almost weightless box. Unfortunately, as they had before, something was watching him as he turned around... Raze still felt that it was his nerves causing the feeling and carried the box over to his companion. "These are boxes, you need someone to open them before you can get what's inside. I still have one of my own, so how about you keep this one? Just a little something from me." he said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 2:29 am

Cana silently followed him. She could hear rustling of the trees around her. She looked back and thought she saw something there for a moment.Am I being pranoid? No...There is something there, isn't it? Cana tried to see if she could see the shadow she saw before. She didn't though.

Then Raze came running to her with a box in his paws. "Are you sure I can have this? Who knows what is inside it. It could be something valuable. Besides, you already gave me that trap scarf, didn't you?" Cana was pretty reluctant about taking it. He had already done a lot for her Then she remembered something. Huh? What happened to the scarf he gave me? Did I leave it behind or did I put it in my bag? The Fennekin was carrying a small bag with her. She put it down and looked into it, relieved to see the scarf in there.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:04 am

The Fennekin hesitated at accepting the box, causing him to shrug. "Like I said, I'm exploring with you. Whatever I find, I'll share some with you." Raze stated with a grin. "Of course, if you don't want it, I won't force it on you. Completely up to you to take it or not." Just as the Electric type turned around to see if there was anything else, he instantly caught sight of a few Bug types in the tree above. A Dustox and Cascoon glared at him while a Wurmple clung happily to the branch, seemingly clueless as to what the other two were absorbed in. But they're all evolutions of... Uh oh. What's with me and meeting families here?! First the Sawsbucks, then these things?! the Cheering Pokémon noted in disbelief.

It came as a surprise when the Dustox spoke to him. "Why have you come here? I don't mind you taking some of the smaller things, but at least tell me. I have my own ways of selling items. You might like this too, Fennekin." it spoke in a somewhat scratchy yet strong voice. Raze simply nodded and allowed the Dustox to continue whilst the Wurmple suddenly gained interest in what was going on. "This is how it'll go. The two of you have to take me on in a battle. If you win, you keep everything. But if I win... I'll take three items from your bag, Minun. Do we have a deal?" it bargained. Despite not hearing if Cana would protest to it, Raze immediately came up with an answer. "I accept, 100% sure!"
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:17 am

Cana carefully put the box in her bag. She had to think about putting on the Trap Scarf later. It would be difficult considering she couldn't tie it around her neck. Maybe she could tie it around her tail? She was afraid she would lose it then though.

The Fennekin was so lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice the bug types until they spoke up. "Huh?" She turned around and looked at them. So there were pokemon here after all. Cana wondered who they were. They didn't look like ferals.

"Whut? We are going to fight it?" Cana didn't like this. Has the Minun forgotten she was not able to use fire attacks? Well, maybe she could use them again by now but she wasn't sure. The Dustox seemed to be stronger than them. Would they be able to win? Cana sighed. "I don't like fighting..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice day for adventuring
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next